FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > guys (or girls) who really drive you wild!

guys (or girls) who really drive you wild!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just thinking about how many people I've had sex with since we started swinging about 18 months ago, and I reckon it's about 30 guys and 15 ladies. All have been great, but I can think of 3-4 guys and 1-2 girls who were soooo good that I'd seriously consider a long term relationship with them (and hubby of course!!) I shan't name names but the sex was absolutely mind blowing! Lovely people too!

Has anyone felt the same? Has anyone seriously thought of giving themselves full time to someone they've swung with?

Xxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes

guess going from singles to a couple is sort of like that

Yes we did and have not looked back since.

It was not just sex that made us make that decision in fact we had made that choice before we even got physical with one another.

Sometimes the chemistry is unstoppable, undeniable and down right irresistable...and eventually inevitable.

MissD Silk

No

I have swung with a few where the sex has been that great i have wanted to meet them again and again, but ive never wanted a relationship with them

Yes i would and yes i did five years ago. Not on here though,it was on another site

The only problem is when its someone popular and there are women offering it on a plate. Its hard to resist them

i have no interest in having a relationship with anyone, so no matter how great they was i just wouldnt want any more then sex from them

I did actually kind of fall for a guy once about 3 years ago, was kind of strange because it really wasnt what i was looking for and odd as it sounds i didnt notice at first i was falling for him, but then it smacked me in the face, when i was getting to the point i was looking forwards to meeting him again and actually counting down the days i knew i had to put a stop to it as it wasnt right to feel like that about someone on here, so i told him i ddint want to meet him anymore

i suppose even if your not looking for anyone sometimes these things can sneak up on us unexpected

i met my gorgeous James at a swinging meet

i was with my then FB and very happy with my life and then Jamesmes came along as the other in a mmf meet

and took my breath away i felt like i was hit by a train that was 6 years ago and i have never been happier

» Add a new message to this topic