FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Who brought it up?

Who brought it up?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A question for couples (or those who have played as a couple in the past);

Who brought up the idea of swinging?

How did you put your thoughts across to your partner? Be honest, what was your opening line?!

Were your surprised (or shocked) when they said, "Yeah, let's give it a go!"?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We was at a friends, and they told us they were swingers and that we should go to a club with them. We never played with anyone but had a great time. We don't speak to them anymore but decided that we enjoyed it a lot, so carried on. So for us, it was a joint decision.

While single I considered meeting a couple and trying to explore my bi inclinations but then bottled out before anything was confirmed then when I met M on our first blind date he joked about how he would love a MFF, but it was several weeks before I confessed to him that it was something I would like to try too......think he thought xmas had come early when I told him

I, the male half, suggested swinging and was surprised by Mrs J's interest as I am normally the more sexually charged of the two .

Things had not got stale, just a little repetitive,which had led us to having sex in more and more exciting locations .

Swinging taught us that we still had lots to learn about sex, we had never finger fucked before for example, and we now not only have a wider knowledge of what make better sex but also a better knowledge of each other which has made us closer still .

Mr buff brought it up during sex a few times and I just thought...you only live once! Took to it like a duck to water much to mr buffs joy! Xxx

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

My husband always use to joke about the ffm threesome so I decided to sign us up to fab. He was nicely surprised when I told him. Still looking for the ffm two years on but we do have lots of great fun with couples.

X

My ex knew i was bi sexual and i asked to go to a club...after that we spoke about how we would feel playing with another couple so started there.

And the guy im seeing now i met here so he already knows i swing.

It was a joint thing as when i was attached my ex was quiet highly sexed and she was Bi well before i realised i was ....so not a surprise that our very fist meet was a MFF session....

ps;

I add that there are far more people "thinking" about swinging out there than doing it....mind you of late most on here seem to become less adventurist lol

"We was at a friends, and they told us they were swingers and that we should go to a club with them. We never played with anyone but had a great time. We don't speak to them anymore but decided that we enjoyed it a lot, so carried on. So for us, it was a joint decision. "
why not speak anymore ?

I mrs twin sugested a ffm mr twin nearly choke now most fems we meet choke on him l wouldnt change a thing

By *er himWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"I mrs twin sugested a ffm mr twin nearly choke now most fems we meet choke on him l wouldnt change a thing"
do you find it horny seeing him fuck another fems pussy?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I mrs twin sugested a ffm mr twin nearly choke now most fems we meet choke on him l wouldnt change a thing"

"We was at a friends, and they told us they were swingers and that we should go to a club with them. We never played with anyone but had a great time. We don't speak to them anymore but decided that we enjoyed it a lot, so carried on. So for us, it was a joint decision. why not speak anymore ?"

Nothing to do with swinging, but a very long story.

» Add a new message to this topic