FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Time wasters

Time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone tell us why so many so genuine cpls or females fall for the time wasters on here or any other site, just because they put photos on here of people who look like models?, We find the way to stop them is just ask for fem to fem phone contact straight away, if they can't find the time to do that, but have time to be on here then they are false. Our advice is stop looking for mr and mrs world and ask for fem to fem phone contact straight away if the come up with all the old excuses of why they can't at the moment, then just stop chatting to them straight away. Happy swinging genuine people, we will always be real and here foe fem to fem phone contact straight away, if you are interested.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree its always what i do,I have a joint profile also and although people say they can't get meets because of all the time wasters we don't have a problem.

Always a genuine fem or couple wanting meets also.

I think you can pretty much spot the fakes if there is an excuse not to cam or phone chat then there is something wrong.

Very true Hun, it's nearly always me Sandy on here, and we don't have a lot of problem with meetings, but I am speaking for the cpls or females who fall for it through no fault of there own. We know not everybody is matched but don't believe in just photos, we all have our little things we like and stick to them. Just trying to help stop these sad people mainly guys, from spoiling what is suppose to be a fun thing for genuine people.

I think its mainly the guys from couples who fall for it.

I know when ive been at work n T is chatting on the profile he can have been passing messages all day and when i get back i will tell him they are fake...he is always gutted lol.

Its a shame there are so many tho,and a shame when people have wasted their time on them.

"Can anyone tell us why so many so genuine cpls or females fall for the time wasters on here or any other site, just because they put photos on here of people who look like models?, We find the way to stop them is just ask for fem to fem phone contact straight away, if they can't find the time to do that, but have time to be on here then they are false. Our advice is stop looking for mr and mrs world and ask for fem to fem phone contact straight away if the come up with all the old excuses of why they can't at the moment, then just stop chatting to them straight away. Happy swinging genuine people, we will always be real and here foe fem to fem phone contact straight away, if you are interested."

Iv'e just received a text to ask me if they could call .. I cant at the moment because i'm eating my brekki and its rude to talk with mouth full

"Can anyone tell us why so many so genuine cpls or females fall for the time wasters on here or any other site, just because they put photos on here of people who look like models?, We find the way to stop them is just ask for fem to fem phone contact straight away, if they can't find the time to do that, but have time to be on here then they are false. Our advice is stop looking for mr and mrs world and ask for fem to fem phone contact straight away if the come up with all the old excuses of why they can't at the moment, then just stop chatting to them straight away. Happy swinging genuine people, we will always be real and here foe fem to fem phone contact straight away, if you are interested.

Iv'e just received a text to ask me if they could call .. I cant at the moment because i'm eating my brekki and its rude to talk with mouth full "

Unless the talk is rude

I'm sure people could call within 30 mins esp if they are on here at that time lol

"Can anyone tell us why so many so genuine cpls or females fall for the time wasters on here or any other site, just because they put photos on here of people who look like models?, We find the way to stop them is just ask for fem to fem phone contact straight away, if they can't find the time to do that, but have time to be on here then they are false. Our advice is stop looking for mr and mrs world and ask for fem to fem phone contact straight away if the come up with all the old excuses of why they can't at the moment, then just stop chatting to them straight away. Happy swinging genuine people, we will always be real and here foe fem to fem phone contact straight away, if you are interested.

Iv'e just received a text to ask me if they could call .. I cant at the moment because i'm eating my brekki and its rude to talk with mouth full

Unless the talk is rude "

Depends what mood shes in i suppose

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

My wife won't speak to any new couples on phone,we tried that and cam chat,so now we invite anyone interested toeet us at clubs or partys ,the fakes don't turn up,so we have fun with people we meet there

That's good but we are talking about meeting sites like this one, not everybody goes to clubs so its a big problem and getting bigger, so if something isn't done, these site will end up with just fakes talking to fakes lol how sad is that.

"That's good but we are talking about meeting sites like this one, not everybody goes to clubs so its a big problem and getting bigger, so if something isn't done, these site will end up with just fakes talking to fakes lol how sad is that."

Verifications ?

i agree with that we have had so much of that ive got in our prifile that a chat or cam to verify that you geunine then they come up with so many excuses xx

Again that's good, but I can not understand why a woman would not want to speak to the other woman on the phone, it's the only way no argument ! Sandy xxx

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

If you asked for a Fem to Fem phonecall from us you would get denied as Mrs Cherry hates talking on the phone.

Also FAB removed phone based veifications because of how easy it was to fake/abuse that should tell you something.

There is no perfect method for stopping "fakes" other than common sense if it doesn't feel right or is too good to be true then it is.

"If you asked for a Fem to Fem phonecall from us you would get denied as Mrs Cherry hates talking on the phone.

Also FAB removed phone based veifications because of how easy it was to fake/abuse that should tell you something.

There is no perfect method for stopping "fakes" other than common sense if it doesn't feel right or is too good to be true then it is.

"

Morrigan on my couples profile is the same neither of us like talking in the phone and we actually stopped using our swing phone after the first week on here, it hasn't been switched back on. We will only meet people that we have talked to in the chatrooms (not skype or MSN) and see on cam in there. That's just how we choose to use this site.

"Can anyone tell us why so many so genuine cpls or females fall for the time wasters on here or any other site, just because they put photos on here of people who look like models?, We find the way to stop them is just ask for fem to fem phone contact straight away, if they can't find the time to do that, but have time to be on here then they are false. Our advice is stop looking for mr and mrs world and ask for fem to fem phone contact straight away if the come up with all the old excuses of why they can't at the moment, then just stop chatting to them straight away. Happy swinging genuine people, we will always be real and here foe fem to fem phone contact straight away, if you are interested."

We share your frustration with time wasters but I have to say that my wife never talks to prospective couples/singles until pretty late in the process.

Since so many possible meets fall thru for whatever reason so we decided not to bother introducing my wife until we are sure about it.

timewasting works both ways....the amount of times i have arranged to meet a couple or fem normally for a social meet and then they dont turn up and worse ignor your text messages grrrrrrrrrrr im to old and long in tooth to let it bother me now - so i tend to send two text if no response i block them following day.....

I don't bother unless someone is photo verified at very least, and if they've been a member for say, more than 6 months without a meet verification, again I'll just move on.

That said, I've been messed about by a couple with four or five verifications who didn't show for a meet, and instead of having the decency to message and apologise, just blocked me instead.

There's no real hard and fast (pardon the pun) rule, just exercise a little common sense, if it doesn't feel right, chances are it isn't.

Not so sure about timewasters 'spoiling it' for everyone else though - they certainly give the CAPS obsessed among us something to shout about on their profiles

Well all got our ways, but never had a problem with speaking on the phone fem to fem, so can't see where u would have a problem with that, if she's not up for speaking to the other fem on the phone then I would start to doubt she wants to swing in the first place, that's just an excuse not to confirm, so had my say, and not changeling the way we do things because its very success full. And we have been meeting people for 20 years and still have many friends who all agree with us. The fact is if your partner won't speak to the other fem on the phone, we would not even bother, because we would think you false , and remember this IS a female talking lol have fun boys xxx

» Add a new message to this topic