FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bare backing in clubs.

bare backing in clubs.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've recently made a comment to someone that got took very much out of context but it made me think

now I'm always quick to say that it's personal choice if you bareback etc. But I've recently found that I have found it puts me off a bit to know that men were happy to take part in a bareback gangbang with guys they don't know.

Now for me this means that as I don't know which guys took part. And which didn't, I have made the choice to not go along or play with anyone i know was there on that day. And any called a hypocrite for it

now whether I'm a hypocrite or not I'm not asking as I always say you take the risks to the level that are right for you

but would it put you off a club if you knew that was happening? Group bareback I mean? And if so would tell people that was why you weren't going?

Me being me I've told the guys and the couple involved why I won't be playing there for a bit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

your stance makes perfect sense to us

Jo x

Understand what you are saying Cali, but I personally don't think bareback should be played with anyone in clubs.

I am sure some people get tested regulary, but I'm also sure some people don't get tested at all.

I play safe, and wouldn't play with anyone taking part in bareback fun, value my health too much x

Your life , your choice .

"Understand what you are saying Cali, but I personally don't think bareback should be played with anyone in clubs.

I am sure some people get tested regulary, but I'm also sure some people don't get tested at all.

I play safe, and wouldn't play with anyone taking part in bareback fun, value my health too much x"

Exactly this ^^^^^

By *otwife CoolhubCouple  over a year ago

Bathgate

Sexual health is an impossible maths equation as to calculating risk based on previous activity. Whilst I believe that bareback is a legitimate part of swinging when couples and singles are open about the context within which they practise it, doing it in a club leaves way too many permutations open. It's only natural to go on "lockdown".

That's dangerous and I agree with you Cali right choice

We only ever play safe whether in a club or private meet. The only one that barebacks me is my hubby. Too many risks involved with other people.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Considering some of the "outrageous" posts you've made about the bareback sessions you've indulged in I'd say you were a BIG hypocrite too.

Totally get what you mean xxxx

"That's dangerous and I agree with you Cali right choice "

You're putting your safety first and that's a good thing. Bit awkward if their friends of yours I agree, but ultimately - tough!

I wouldn't play with anyone in a club bareback and would do the same.

"Considering some of the "outrageous" posts you've made about the bareback sessions you've indulged in I'd say you were a BIG hypocrite too. "

I've only ever said I've had bareback with trusted partners. Big difference to bareback in a club with people.

I'd love to have a group session bare its my dream but not done it for the same reason I'm taking this stance. I may take risks that some wouldn't but calculated.

I just don't feel that if guys would go bare without thought that they can be trusted

Yes in my pre swinging days I played without. But at clubs i never play bare.

Witnessed gangbang bareback in club other week wen all doing her doggystyle. Dont think she had a choice they were swapping that quick.Pretty scarey

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

What's the saying on most bareback threads.... Assume they have been to a bareback gang bang and accept responsibility for your own sexual health.

"Witnessed gangbang bareback in club other week wen all doing her doggystyle. Dont think she had a choice they were swapping that quick.Pretty scarey"

That's why you always have someone watching. I've had a few try but made example

I don't really mind I suppose if people think I'm having double standards and I still maintain its there right to do it. Just as it's mine to then choose not to play with those guys consider to be taking high risks even for myself

ideal world without disease i would be doing it all the time. And I've even considered a bareback gangbang with selected people and then taking 6 months out to make sure if the worst happened I would not pass it on

To be honest my objection is more to the guys so willing to go bare at a club. Which then makes me worry if they look after themselves at all. Xx

Me and J used to play with another couple for quite a few yrs (they moved abroad last year) and were good friends, but we never played bareback even though we trusted them, you never know what they are up too away from you.

We have been to a few clubs looking for another special couple, but never played and certainly would never do bareback or I would never swallow unless its J.

For me and my husband we feel that even if you get checked regularly it only needs one mistake and you could be in serious trouble!

But it is each to their own.

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

a lot of guys don't think straight when the bloods up, in the cold light of day they would wear a condom. It goes to show that men have enough blood to run their brains or their hardon, but not enough to run both at the same time.

I have 2 rules for swinging, always wear a condom and never play with d*unk women

"a lot of guys don't think straight when the bloods up, in the cold light of day they would wear a condom. It goes to show that men have enough blood to run their brains or their hardon, but not enough to run both at the same time.

I have 2 rules for swinging, always wear a condom and never play with d*unk women"

its got nowt to do with anyone we all have choices

I went Bare backing this weekend and my arse is so soar i not do it again without a saddle....bloody horse though i was taking it to a findus factory lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Considering some of the "outrageous" posts you've made about the bareback sessions you've indulged in I'd say you were a BIG hypocrite too.

I've only ever said I've had bareback with trusted partners. Big difference to bareback in a club with people.

."

But how do you know they are totally trustworthy? They could be in other clubs doing exactly what you suggest others are doing?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Not sure why the club is at fault here. If they provide condoms (and most clubs do) then haven't they fulfilled their obligations?

I guess we all take risks when we put trust in people. I was talking to an unfaithful married guy recently who had unprotected sex with men and women. He said he trusted them all. It's a clean off thing to do but at the end of the day it's your life and as long as people are as honest as they can be with me I can choose to say sorry, not for me. He thought the guys would be safe because they were all married and playing away from home too. Just try and figure out how many people you inadvertently end up sleeping with. And I am never really sure I can ever trust anyone again really after being on here. The amount of people screwing around is insane.

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

I've witnessed bareback in clubs it doesn't put me off going to club but it does put me off the guys partaking or the female. I just make sure whoever I play with using protection. The amount of guys I've seen in clubs who won't use condoms is scarey.

Surely bareback sex in clubs is no different to bareback sex with people in your or their homes. Even oral sex without a barrier is just as dangerous? So if you really want to stay safe then don't have any contact with anyone unless you know them. Even then you could be committing suicide. I work as a nurse and so often see the result.

"I've witnessed bareback in clubs it doesn't put me off going to club but it does put me off the guys partaking or the female. I just make sure whoever I play with using protection. The amount of guys I've seen in clubs who won't use condoms is scarey. "

See my thing is I play at greedy girls sessions only, so I would have a had job working out who had been playing bare previous.. and yes I use protection.. but I like to swallow.. So I have to weigh up the risks..

As to isnt it the same as at home.. Depends if you know the person.. but my issue is that the guys that are agreeing are taking huge huge risks... and if they are happy to just do it.. I dont see them as being the type of person that would get themselves checked..

If and when I have played bare in what I would call something risky.. I then havent played for months after... so as I know I am clear before putting anyone else in the firing line.

Although I have heard that the bare backing in this instance has been somewhat exaggerated by a few..

"Not sure why the club is at fault here. If they provide condoms (and most clubs do) then haven't they fulfilled their obligations?"

For me its the fact that I already play at what is I guess the high end of the risk scale just on pure numbers of guys I orally take bare....

so to me knowing that they will just go bare without a thought.. puts me off..

Normally guys are quick to cover up...

"Not sure why the club is at fault here. If they provide condoms (and most clubs do) then haven't they fulfilled their obligations?

For me its the fact that I already play at what is I guess the high end of the risk scale just on pure numbers of guys I orally take bare....

so to me knowing that they will just go bare without a thought.. puts me off..

Normally guys are quick to cover up... "

I know you know this, but my opinion is that it is not up to any club or bloke to monitor how I play. The club could be full of naked cocks but without a condom on they aint coming near me. So still not sure why you have taken against a scenario that you have not only witnessed before, but partaken of yourself. Unless you have finally turned to the gloved side of course.

ahhh but I never play bare in clubs though... its only with people I trust.. to me there is a big difference.. to just playing with random guys.

I just dont want to risk myself more than I have to.. and I have witnessed before and avoided before because of it.. and excluded quite a few guys from playing full stop because of it.

Because I know full well those guys wont go and get checked before playing again ... where as I would.

To be honest its just my personal thoughts on it... and just because I have done bare.. doesnt mean I dont MOSTLY play safe.. single figures over last few years of guys I have gone bare with..

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"And I've even considered a bareback gangbang with selected people and then taking 6 months out to make sure if the worst happened I would not pass it on

"

This is the bit I struggle with. Why someone would willingly take a Russian roulette decision. Do you truly value the enjoyment of a bare cock over risking your own life?

"ahhh but I never play bare in clubs though... its only with people I trust.. to me there is a big difference.. to just playing with random guys.

I just dont want to risk myself more than I have to.. and I have witnessed before and avoided before because of it.. and excluded quite a few guys from playing full stop because of it.

Because I know full well those guys wont go and get checked before playing again ... where as I would.

To be honest its just my personal thoughts on it... and just because I have done bare.. doesnt mean I dont MOSTLY play safe.. single figures over last few years of guys I have gone bare with.. "

I appreciate its your honest thoughts and that you are aware of your change in stance. However there is no way you can ever know that one of those men you went bare with has not done a bareback party at a club you don't go to. None at all.

Of course its your prerogative to not go to a club which has made you feel uncomfortable but I suspect that you will witness this again in other clubs and eventually you won't be going to any at all!

I may have read some of your past threads wrong cause I took it that youve barebacked quite a few men?

If thats the case then going off this thread im guessing that you think they dont or wouldn't bareback with anyone.

Again if thats the case I think you are being very, very naive :-S

I dont know any of yhe guys youve barebacked but I reckon if youve barebacked 10 men that are happy in group situations I would put money on it that at least half would bareback gangbang some.

Absolutely no scientific evidence just my opinion after working in a male dominant environment.

"And I've even considered a bareback gangbang with selected people and then taking 6 months out to make sure if the worst happened I would not pass it on

This is the bit I struggle with. Why someone would willingly take a Russian roulette decision. Do you truly value the enjoyment of a bare cock over risking your own life?"

It could happen with one bare cock.. and to be honest I rarely have protected sex because I rarely have full sex... Reason being I find it pointless without being to completion.

But if I found some guys I felt happy with.. they were tested before.. I was tested.. then took 6 months off.. yes I would most likely do it..

Same as I will happily drive a motorbike at over 140mph, or a car at similar or faster speeds... because I make the choice that sometimes its worth the risk.

but I still am not happy to be where most of the people I would play with are happy to go bare..... its that or stop taking cum in my mouth.. if I start doing that I may as well give up.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am lost

are you put off because you do not see the guys going bareback or you don't know them

"I am lost

are you put off because you do not see the guys going bareback or you don't know them"

I am put off that the guys will go bare like that..

"I am lost

are you put off because you do not see the guys going bareback or you don't know them

I am put off that the guys will go bare like that.. "

Like previously stated I think you are being very naive that you think the blokes you've been with wouldn't go bare in a club. I suppose what you're saying though is that you wouldn't knowingly fuck someone who'd do that.

"I am lost

Like previously stated I think you are being very naive that you think the blokes you've been with wouldn't go bare in a club. I suppose what you're saying though is that you wouldn't knowingly fuck someone who'd do that.

"

I guess.. I take more risks than most and I accept that.. but its the fact that I know loads of them are coming back this week.. have actually messaged me.. even a few have asked me if I will go bare.. to which I have said NO.

so having played Bare last week.. they then are coming back to the club hoping to again.. Guess its that which bothers me.. because at least when I do play bare... I always get checked and take time off from playing before I play again.

ie.. considerate to others..

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

but honestly Cali, how can you truly trust the guys you bareback with...

if all local, they have been to the very same parties you reference

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

may*

Dont get me wrong each to their own I just think its naive to assume such things of people you've met off here just like its naive to think someone doesnt bareback because they have safe sex on their interests or that the man your meeting is straight because it says so on his profile

"I am lost

I guess.. I take more risks than most and I accept that.. but its the fact that I know loads of them are coming back this week.. have actually messaged me.. even a few have asked me if I will go bare.. to which I have said NO.

so having played Bare last week.. they then are coming back to the club hoping to again.. Guess its that which bothers me.. because at least when I do play bare... I always get checked and take time off from playing before I play again.

"

Well you can't blame them for trying

I can see one of your points - in a group situation it is very hard to ensure that they are protected, so taking yourself out of that situation is a good idea. But then putting yourself in a situation which only once removed from that is not protecting yourself any more. A test only confirms they were clean the day they had the test, not the day they were going bareback with you.

"I am lost

"

That may be the case but I doubt very much that the guys you fuck are so thoughtfull. Assume they dont get tested as regularly and that they happily will fuck others bare. Im surprised at your post to be honest. Did you honestly think that the guys you've fucked bare haven't done previously or since with others?

Like I said im not knocking people who go bare. I think if most people were honest they'd admit to doing it at some time or another.

Oh I know about the risks... Bare in mind the group creampie has been my fantasy for some 16 years... but never done it..

had two guys.. my Former partner and my regular b/f but that was two people within a relationship.. so a bit different.

I think for me as I said its more the fact that I wouldnt so casually put others at risk.. if I choose to take the risk with myself.. I then wait to make myself safe. I guess its more a judge on their morales in that sense than outrage that people will go bare.

as I know that if I put up a bareback gangbang I would have lots of guys up for it.

Everyone stating safe sex only on profile.

"I may have read some of your past threads wrong cause I took it that youve barebacked quite a few men?

"

Im glad im not the only one who has noticed that

I have read many post in the past by cali where she has openly admitted playing bare back

infact im 99% sure that she said on one thread she had done bare back gang bangs

So dont understand why men playing bare back would put her off playing?

No I dont think guys I have been bare with have never been with someone else bare. or didnt do it again..

What I am saying is I dont risk other by playing till I know I am okay after that..

Guess I am just more considerate with my risk taking than some.

"

infact im 99% sure that she said on one thread she had done bare back gang bangs

So dont understand why men playing bare back would put her off playing?"

I have NEVER played bare at a gangbang.. I have stated I would love to if their were no risks... but havent.

I have also admitted to playing bare and then taking time off. Or it being with trusted partners.. I have had sex with most likely 300 or so guys in the past 2 years.. oral with double or triple that.. but bare sex with current count in last 6 years of 5. So just because I take the odd risk occassionally does not mean I am casual with my sexual health.

"No I dont think guys I have been bare with have never been with someone else bare. or didnt do it again..

What I am saying is I dont risk other by playing till I know I am okay after that..

"

Heh, I can hear that 'born again' vibe coming through.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

one thing is for sure, you are the one person on here that never fails to have me interested in their sexploits, I have often been open mouthed at the posts but have admired your honesty at times.

I can't get in my head that what they were doing carries more of a significant risk than the activities you have shared. I am basing that on limited knowledge of risks from oral versus penetrative

but from your cum addiction, to 60/70 guys in a very short period of time... a day or a week, to barebacking with some... I don't get the logic applied.

but I respect it is your thinking and that is

Swollowing follows the same risks as bareback.. People say if you swollow fast enough you wont catch anything is bull crap.. All you have to have is a small cut/scratch down your throat,cheek,lips,tongue,mouth and you can still catch STI's or STD's and its the same result with bukakke..

In all honesty its there choice to ruin there life.. I wont be apart of it.. You will always get people like that no matter how many free condoms you throw out..

And yes you can call my a hypercrite because yes i do have unprotected sex with one girl.. My girlfriend..

In the past 6 years ive slept with 4 women bareback but thats my choice.. If its another guy im meeting (im bi) then they must without a doubt wear a condom.. I aint having some STD infected cock up my ass.. But yet you can call me a hypercrite but thats my choice and i would force my way on anyone else.. Of someone wanted safe sex then im okay with that..

If its someone i dont know then safe sexis a must.. But as ive said ive had 4 girlfriends in 6 years.. And ive done barback with all of them..

"No I dont think guys I have been bare with have never been with someone else bare. or didnt do it again..

Heh, I can hear that 'born again' vibe coming through."

I just dont think that because I have taken risks that future meets need to.. its not just your health that is at risk in this lifestyle. I would be devastated if I took a risk.. then thought.. well as I am using protection with the next person it is okay.. and then passed something on...

And anyway.. this wasnt about what I thought.. the original question was would it put you off ??

but no.. its far more fun to see if you can get a response from me.. but its impossible.. because unlike some.. I stand by what i believe and practise what I preach.

Safe sex 99.9% of the time.. but I wont lie and say I never have played bare.

You practise what you preach... so you don't bareback but sometimes you do?

"You practise what you preach... so you don't bareback but sometimes you do? "

I said I dont bareback in clubs or with random people..

same as I am sure most on here dont. Read what I have put.. I have never changed what I have put.. I just admit that sometimes passion gets the better of me.. and I want proper sex.. because to be honest.. without a filling,... its not full sex to me..

Hence I mostly do JUST oral.

I am bored now.. there is enough replies on this thread from me to manage without me having to justify another. I am guessing I am the only one who doesnt think its okay for guys to put others at risk at clubs by being quite so casual with their play.

Will stick to xotixs for a bit..

"but no.. its far more fun to see if you can get a response from me.. but its impossible.. because unlike some.. I stand by what i believe and practise what I preach.

Safe sex 99.9% of the time.. but I wont lie and say I never have played bare."

I'm not trying to 'get a response' from you. Like others I am genuinely interested about what has changed your attitude towards other people having bareback sex so radically that you prefer to avoid a club where it happens.

As for passing on a risk, unless you get tested every day you don't know what you have caught from a bb encounter any more than what the man brought with him, so surely using a condom is the only nearly safe way to play anyway.

And that is also my thoughts on your OP. If someone wants to play bb in a club thats fine, as it doesn't affect me.

"

And that is also my thoughts on your OP. If someone wants to play bb in a club thats fine, as it doesn't affect me."

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 12/02/13 21:51:10]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I ain't judging you, I just couldn't understand the logic.

I also share the concern about barebacking in clubs/swinging but not for all the people concerned in the swinging world..... as we know we play, we know the risks... but for the innocent ones at home completely unaware a partner is doing is doing it...

"

I am guessing I am the only one who doesnt think its okay for guys to put others at risk at clubs by being quite so casual with their play "

Really though why does it bother/affect you? Why should you care if you don't bareback in clubs etc etc etc?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I may have read some of your past threads wrong cause I took it that youve barebacked quite a few men?

I have read many post in the past by cali where she has openly admitted playing bare back

So dont understand why men playing bare back would put her off playing?"

That was the impression I got too hence my reference to Cali's "outrageous" posts. In fact I know I'm not imagining it.

So dont understand why men playing bare back would put her off playing?

That was the impression I got too hence my reference to Cali's "outrageous" posts. In fact I know I'm not imagining it. "

"one thing is for sure, you are the one person on here that never fails to have me interested in their sexploits, I have often been open mouthed at the posts but have admired your honesty at times.

"

You're assuming its honesty...

"Understand what you are saying Cali, but I personally don't think bareback should be played with anyone in clubs.

I play safe, and wouldn't play with anyone taking part in bareback fun, value my health too much xExactly this ^^^^^ "

In defense of the op this is turning into a bit of a have a go at the op thread.

Its admirable that you say you dont play bare again after youve done it until you get tested but I doubt others do. Also others that play bare knowingly enter into such circumstances knowing the risks involved hense no need to start lecturing about safe sex :-S

It's 2013. I doubt there are many who arent aware of the risks. Some believe them to be more prevalent than they actually are and then there are those that are the other way inclined.

As for oral carrying the same risks I am fairly confident it doesnt due to the type of skin involved ie. Thickness, moisture etc. Anal for examole carries the highest risk because the membrane in the rectum is thinner and therefore ruptures easier leaving more scope for infection to take hold.

Even so things like herpes can be caught even if the person is wearing a condom as theres no guarantee the cindom is going to cover the infected area! It could be in the pubic region for example. Now when the womans grinding ontop of said person she's now grinding her labia directly onto the infected area!

I read some of these posts and think how naive some people are.

There are always risks involved and statistically you're more likely to get run over than to die from a sexually transmitted disease. So make your own assessment, playsafe or dont. Just dont assume that other people from sites ljke this have your iinterests at heart because unfortunately the sad thing is most dont

I am not jumping on the bandwagon and agreeing with others for the sake of it Cali, but I neither can see the logic.

I have also seen many posts about the amount of men played with, swallowing cum from groups of men etc etc. I cannot understand why you would think that those men haven't enjoyed bareback fun with another woman the same way they did you. I'd even make the assumption that you didn't have to beg them very hard to go bare either.

I don't understand the bareback with trusted men and not random men. All men played with in the swinging scene are random men.

I have never played bare or wouldn't even. I don't swallow guys cum either, I am, as we all do on here, take a risk. I have also seen the posts you've made about playing and by the timescales of those posts, you do not appear to take six months off each time. Of course apologies for what is assumption here.

Whilst we can never know what goes on in others sex lives, I am never naïve enough to assume that a guy I've had sex with, albeit he would be wearing a condom with me, has not had unprotected sex. I am fortunate to have a bodyguard at my side so have not endured anyone trying to catch me out by playing bare. I imagine this is a bigger problem for single ladies than couples.

Enjoy what you do Cali but tighten up your trust radar because all men on here will say to all of us ladies what we want to hear. And of course females do the same, don't want to be considered sexist do I

"I am not jumping on the bandwagon and agreeing with others for the sake of it Cali, but I neither can see the logic.

I have also seen many posts about the amount of men played with, swallowing cum from groups of men etc etc. I cannot understand why you would think that those men haven't enjoyed bareback fun with another woman the same way they did you. I'd even make the assumption that you didn't have to beg them very hard to go bare either.

I don't understand the bareback with trusted men and not random men. All men played with in the swinging scene are random men.

I have never played bare or wouldn't even. I don't swallow guys cum either, I am, as we all do on here, take a risk. I have also seen the posts you've made about playing and by the timescales of those posts, you do not appear to take six months off each time. Of course apologies for what is assumption here.

Whilst we can never know what goes on in others sex lives, I am never naïve enough to assume that a guy I've had sex with, albeit he would be wearing a condom with me, has not had unprotected sex. I am fortunate to have a bodyguard at my side so have not endured anyone trying to catch me out by playing bare. I imagine this is a bigger problem for single ladies than couples.

Enjoy what you do Cali but tighten up your trust radar because all men on here will say to all of us ladies what we want to hear. And of course females do the same, don't want to be considered sexist do I "

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Lots of people are saying 'your business, your risk' but it isn't is it?

We all have multiple partners and we are all at risk. Simply getting tested does not stop infection. It only diagnoses it. Condoms reduce the risks for all, not just individuals.

Vanilla's bareback all the time.......

"Lots of people are saying 'your business, your risk' but it isn't is it?

We all have multiple partners and we are all at risk. Simply getting tested does not stop infection. It only diagnoses it. Condoms reduce the risks for all, not just individuals."

By *icebloke..but filthyMan  over a year ago

london

Whoah! To be honest, whenever I see 'bareback wanted/enjoyed on someone's profile - be it cpl/fem - it's an instant turn-off. How ridiculous that in this day & age there are people willing to risk not only their own health, but their partners' too? As well as everyone else in the room? Beggars belief!

By *ex4unowCouple  over a year ago

near you

Everyone is saying tested but when we got tested there was 3 levels of test how much was they tested for ? Cost can be an issue or we have had freinds tell us giving blood is ok because they test it for you our choice is condoms and no cum in mouth but we think you cant believe much just feel personal choice is up to you

"Everyone is saying tested but when we got tested there was 3 levels of test how much was they tested for ? Cost can be an issue or we have had freinds tell us giving blood is ok because they test it for you our choice is condoms and no cum in mouth but we think you cant believe much just feel personal choice is up to you"

Do you mean cost of testing or cost of condoms? Neither should be an issue as both are available free to anyone at GUM clinics !!

near you

We went private full tests wasnt cheap but put our minds at rest believe gum clinics only test for basics unless you ask for full testing due to risks you have taken

By *ockster69Man  over a year ago

Leven

I suppose each to their own and we are all adults etc etc, but personally I wouldnt entertain the thought of a bareback gangbang or anything else for that matter.

Jock X

"We went private full tests wasnt cheap but put our minds at rest believe gum clinics only test for basics unless you ask for full testing due to risks you have taken "

You can have full range of tests at NHS clinics at your request. I have urethral (as had cervix removed), vaginal, anal and oral swabs as well as blood tests for HIV, Hep B and Syphilis every time I go. They will also give the vaccination to protect from Hep B. If you are swinging then they are happy to do them as often as necessary.

near you

Prefer private clinic for us, but good to know the service is there for all, we was just saying risks are everywhere and in swinging too ! you cant control others only your actions and everone is entitaled to their own veiws on how they have fun

"Prefer private clinic for us, but good to know the service is there for all, we was just saying risks are everywhere and in swinging too ! you cant control others only your actions and everone is entitaled to their own veiws on how they have fun "

Yup it's all personal choice regarding any aspect of swinging and we all have to be responsible for our own safety. I just know I couldn't afford private testing every 8 weeks especially when it's available elsewhere for free.

"I've recently made a comment to someone that got took very much out of context but it made me think

now I'm always quick to say that it's personal choice if you bareback etc. But I've recently found that I have found it puts me off a bit to know that men were happy to take part in a bareback gangbang with guys they don't know.

Now for me this means that as I don't know which guys took part. And which didn't, I have made the choice to not go along or play with anyone i know was there on that day. And any called a hypocrite for it

now whether I'm a hypocrite or not I'm not asking as I always say you take the risks to the level that are right for you

but would it put you off a club if you knew that was happening? Group bareback I mean? And if so would tell people that was why you weren't going?

Me being me I've told the guys and the couple involved why I won't be playing there for a bit. "

Can't put all the blame on the guys. Ultimately its the female that dictates bareback and safe sex! We wouldnt do bareback with anyone male or female as both carry the same risk. One guy with AIDS fucking 100 women or 100 guys fucking one woman with AIDS...same risk!

And the people that say 'we only fuck with swingers who we trust'...whats that all about?!...trust no-one!! Still, like you and others say, its your choice and each weighs up the risks they are willing to take and limit them accordingly, but for us we like to keep the risks as minimal as possible.STI's are one thing and are in the main curable/treatable..AIDS is still a death sentence.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Having previously read some of the Op's posts about barebacking over the last couple of years I am puzzled that she thinks club barebacking is any different to barebacking some of her meets?

» Add a new message to this topic