FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Boo Hoo! Cheer me up!

Boo Hoo! Cheer me up!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

I'm in another lonely hotel, I travel around a lot. I'm seeking adventure. Just dared to contact a young, ok a very young (compared to me) lady. Sent a nice mail to say hi, well it would be rude not to and offer her the benefit of my experience wouldnt it , as she's near me and I'm free!

And yes you guessed it blocked again lol!

Blinkin hilarious ain't it!

So Cheer a lonely horny bloke up eh!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wetherspoons have a Curry & A Pint £5.99

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I always play the game of getting from the door to the bathroom without touching the floor.

How dare she block you? The cheek of it eh...

Fancy a shag tonight never works with me either lol

By *lle adie 2Woman  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

What did you actually say?

It depends on the context of message

I'm half way through a black sheep as we speak.....the beer that is lol. I'm welsh but not that desperate ....yet! Lol

"What did you actually say?

It depends on the context of message"

Fancy a shag bitch, does have that affect with me as well .

It depends on the context of message"

I complimented her on her beauty....wow your hot! And pointed out my availability and asked

If i was of interest. Yep enough to get blocked lol. But you've got to try....getting used to it now lol

I complimented her on her beauty....wow your hot! And pointed out my availability and asked

If i was of interest. Yep enough to get blocked lol. But you've got to try....getting used to it now lol"

Can you note see why that approach is unlikely to work? Ignoring the fact that you are 49 and by your own admission messaging someone much younger (does her profile even suggest she likes older men?), you're in a hotel and on the face of it looking for a quickie while working away from home (and presumably the wife), do you think a singe compliment followed by a want to meet is going to work?

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I must admit I hate chancers, I get those type of messages alot (seeing as I live in the oil capital) and therefore a lot of visiting business men, I now just ignore unless they have really irked me

If i was of interest. Yep enough to get blocked lol. But you've got to try....getting used to it now lol

Can you note see why that approach is unlikely to work? Ignoring the fact that you are 49 and by your own admission messaging someone much younger (does her profile even suggest she likes older men?), you're in a hotel and on the face of it looking for a quickie while working away from home (and presumably the wife), do you think a singe compliment followed by a want to meet is going to work?

Your absolutely correct, except I'm not quick! Yep I don't tell lies and if a lady isn't Interested I will of course move on, no prob! Oh her profile indicated she had no objection to age or status. So worth a try?

"

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Its tough isn't it? I don't like men in hotels messaging me for a last min meet, yet I spend a lot of time in hotels myself. the difference is I have arranged the meet beforehand so know there wil be some fun.

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"I must admit I hate chancers, I get those type of messages alot (seeing as I live in the oil capital) and therefore a lot of visiting business men, I now just ignore unless they have really irked me "

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

Your absolutely correct, except I'm not quick! Yep I don't tell lies and if a lady isn't Interested I will of course move on, no prob! Oh her profile indicated she had no objection to age or status. So worth a try?

"

That is why I have on my profile 'no visiting oil/salesmen, but they still do it, and when pulled up on it, all I get is a 'if you don't ask you don't get response!'

And then they wonder why I get pissed off?

Sounds exactly like the approach you used, so I don't blame her in the slightest to be honest!

"

That is why I have on my profile 'no visiting oil/salesmen, but they still do it, and when pulled up on it, all I get is a 'if you don't ask you don't get response!'

Sounds exactly like the approach you used, so I don't blame her in the slightest to be honest! "

Note made not to contact you when in Aberdeen layer in year!

Your comment totally baffles me to be honest. She advertised herself as looking for a man aged between 19 and 99 (can't remember exactly the rest exactly as I'm blocked) no objections to status race size etc and a nice sexy photo. I said hello, wow your sexy and am I of interest as I'm nearby. What on earth is wrong with that? No wonder a lot of blokes get confused!

I hate this as well, its the one thing that is guaranteed a delete and block from me. Apart from the fact it clearly says on my profile that I am a single parent and cant be spontaneous (and they still choose to ignore that), the fact that a guy just assumes that I will drop everything (including my knickers) to rush over to his hotel room for a midweek fuck is, personally for me, insulting

"Its tough isn't it? I don't like men in hotels messaging me for a last min meet, yet I spend a lot of time in hotels myself. the difference is I have arranged the meet beforehand so know there wil be some fun. "

Thanks, I have put myself on meets for tonight and tomorrow! Ps yes wow to you too!!!!!..don't block me though please lol

"I hate this as well, its the one thing that is guaranteed a delete and block from me. Apart from the fact it clearly says on my profile that I am a single parent and cant be spontaneous (and they still choose to ignore that), the fact that a guy just assumes that I will drop everything (including my knickers) to rush over to his hotel room for a midweek fuck is, personally for me, insulting"

Again baffled!!!! I give in, another sheep please!

You could be me!!!!

J x

"I hate this as well, its the one thing that is guaranteed a delete and block from me. Apart from the fact it clearly says on my profile that I am a single parent and cant be spontaneous (and they still choose to ignore that), the fact that a guy just assumes that I will drop everything (including my knickers) to rush over to his hotel room for a midweek fuck is, personally for me, insulting

Again baffled!!!! I give in, another sheep please!"

Why are you baffled? Maybe if you had made contact with her a few weeks in advance, chatted etc, it might have been different!

"You could be me!!!!

J x"

Now I like your profile! You say exactly what you do or don't want and is totally clear to me! Wish they were all like that, make it so much easier!

"I hate this as well, its the one thing that is guaranteed a delete and block from me. Apart from the fact it clearly says on my profile that I am a single parent and cant be spontaneous (and they still choose to ignore that), the fact that a guy just assumes that I will drop everything (including my knickers) to rush over to his hotel room for a midweek fuck is, personally for me, insulting

Again baffled!!!! I give in, another sheep please!

Why are you baffled? Maybe if you had made contact with her a few weeks in advance, chatted etc, it might have been different! "

Nope can't see it sorry, just seem her said hi as I'm nearby and met her profile request and asked if I interested her......that was all! Honest! No fancy a shag, even though yep I admit that's what I was interested in!

I can see I've a lot to learn haven't I

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

Sounds exactly like the approach you used, so I don't blame her in the slightest to be honest!

Your comment totally baffles me to be honest. She advertised herself as looking for a man aged between 19 and 99 (can't remember exactly the rest exactly as I'm blocked) no objections to status race size etc and a nice sexy photo. I said hello, wow your sexy and am I of interest as I'm nearby. What on earth is wrong with that? No wonder a lot of blokes get confused!"

No do not contact me if in Abz later in the year!

So, with no prior contact you expect a female to just meet you whilst in town?

There is no reason for a bloke to get confused on here, just to apply some common bloody sense! Which seems to be a miss on here!

Would you meet a total stranger for sex at the drop of a hat, if you were a single female?

As a single bloke and if that is what you are looking for, I can suggest other avenues!

"

Your comment totally baffles me to be honest. She advertised herself as looking for a man aged between 19 and 99 (can't remember exactly the rest exactly as I'm blocked) no objections to status race size etc and a nice sexy photo. I said hello, wow your sexy and am I of interest as I'm nearby. What on earth is wrong with that? No wonder a lot of blokes get confused!

There is no reason for a bloke to get confused on here, just to apply some common bloody sense! Which seems to be a miss on here!

Would you meet a total stranger for sex at the drop of a hat, if you were a single female?

As a single bloke and if that is what you are looking for, I can suggest other avenues! "

Ok I will try a swinging site!

For the record though I did not ask her for sex (I admit that's what I really wanted though). I did say though am I of interest, which I suppose in a round about way said so...but she said she was looking for sex and that's ok?? Isn't that double standards??

Yep I'm baffled, I'm just a bloke I suppose!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Paul: if you read the couple from Ashby de la Zouch profile, you will see why they would never meet you in the manner you suggest. If you are seriously 'baffled' by the reasons given in answer to your posts then maybe swinging isn't for you. You could have had a meet in your hotel, had you made some effort prior to staying. If you put little effort in, you won't get much out. Women think differently to men. Your opening message to them was your one and only chance to 'sell' yourself. Was that honestly the best you could have done? Maybe look in the fora at posts about single guys not getting meets etc. and read the responses. It might be useful.

Ps. There's always the door to bathroom game.

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

don't forget, we beat France. Cheered me up just typing it

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

As a single bloke and if that is what you are looking for, I can suggest other avenues!

Ok I will try a swinging site!

For the record though I did not ask her for sex (I admit that's what I really wanted though). I did say though am I of interest, which I suppose in a round about way said so...but she said she was looking for sex and that's ok?? Isn't that double standards??

Yep I'm baffled, I'm just a bloke I suppose! "

No I give up! I suggest if you expect women on here to just accept your invitation of meeting for sex on the said night of visiting where you are and are actually truely baffled why you are getting negative responses, your going to have no chance of meeting!

If, as it come across to me......you want a prostitute (as it sounds to me) I suggest you go down that route, easier for all!

I'm not cheered up at all! Sorry all for posting.

I've learned a few things.

If a lady posts asking for sex don't ask if you are of interest as you haven't chatted her up first.

If you ask a lady if she does want sex your really after a prostitute.

If she asks for sex without chatting you up, she's not after a prostitute.

If your being honest and above board your wrong you should string her along a bit first.

If she does it's ok she's allowed.

I'm leaving this thread now...as I am honestly confused, she went on site showing her wares and asked for males to contact. I contacted and asked if I was of interest. I'm not of interest, fine! No problem! I am of interest, it's Christmas!

» Add a new message to this topic