FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dogging

Dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could we poss get a dogging meets/forum going to advertise fun and upto date places to go and meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Isnt there a sister site for that....

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

The downside to advertising the best places, is they rapidly stop being the best places, once word gets out.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Not my scene at all.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We can't publish any specific places for fun, other than the 'Clubs' section, which is for swinging clubs, rather than dogging locations.

Lots of us go dogging, but we only private message other members with specifics. This helps ensure that non-members don't get access and then go and ruin spots, causing problems and harassing people, which is a major problem as it is.

I understand that as I've seen great places ruined. What I mean is a forum where the dogging enthusiast can chat meet and generally chin wag the dogging scene is big enough to warrant something like that don't you think where we can organise summer meets just like they do socials on here

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We can use the forums to discuss general dogging stuff - thought I realise that's not what you suggested. As someone else said, I think there's a Fab sister site that may cater exclusively to dogging discussion, though not listing of actual locations, and so Fab would probably prefer dogging interests etc covered there.

I understand that as I've seen great places ruined. What I mean is a forum where the dogging enthusiast can chat meet and generally chin wag the dogging scene is big enough to warrant something like that don't you think where we can organise summer meets just like they do socials on here

But why should I have to join a sister site as fab should cover for all tastes on one site and a dedicated dogging section is well overdue

Can someone tell me the sister site name

I'm scared of doggin in case it's too ruff for me!

how do u mean rough

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

"But why should I have to join a sister site as fab should cover for all tastes on one site and a dedicated dogging section is well overdue "

clue is in the title, fabswingers

And as I like to point out, I'm a swinger, not a f*****g dogger lol

so having sex with a couple who enjoy outdoor sex isnt swinging i beg to differ. and your not a dogger would have suficed any need for the f#####G

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

"so having sex with a couple who enjoy outdoor sex isnt swinging i beg to differ. and your not a dogger would have suficed any need for the f#####G"

your right of course doggers don't do f*****g, they only do blow jobs lol

Any dOggers in abdn??

"how do u mean rough"

I was being a little flippant! Ruff/rough, but it does scare me as I get worried it would get a bit out of hand with a lot of willy waving! And blokes getting a bit cross if it wasn't going thier way? I drove into a meet once and drove off quick when approached by a few blokes!! Ok I'm a wimp!

Not really as I don't go for the group thin, but a nice cpl and the sex is amazing x

That's encouraging! If I find another one I will definitely give it a try then.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"so having sex with a couple who enjoy outdoor sex isnt swinging i beg to differ. and your not a dogger would have suficed any need for the f#####G"

This is an age-old argument, based in the most part on the belief that single guys can't be swingers 'cos they have nothing to 'swap' with.

Fabswingers ably disproves this claim.

Then there's the question of whether organised dogging is truly dogging or if dogging has to be about people who just happen to be in the same place at the same time.

We dog we swing dont see why it would make you any less of either. Strangley alot of dogging is people just sitting in their cars waiting for somthing to kick off so to speak. So far we have seen one couple play and that has taken 4 months to see and we are out quite often. All good fun though and we have made some ace friends.

I get you bald bangers lol I was working on the m6 near Cannock had a drive down to the chase nothing tried all week nothing then on my last night a lovely Asian cpl in a range rover perfection lol it's the thrill that's why I love dogging and anyone trying to say it isn't swinging well that's a very easily disproved theory

I understand what you mean about the thrill. every car that drives up you're thinking 'is this the one'. I love that. sitting in my car ever so slightly nervous, window down trying to hear the conversation of others not knowing if you're going to see anything, join in with something, or go home to play.

dogging rocks!

» Add a new message to this topic