FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > ticking your interests

ticking your interests

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just had a few messages to and fro with a couple - they were straight which when we reach full swap stage is fine - i can tie my hands to keep myself away from her - they went on to say and we full swap straight away but in their interests it listed soft swap - she said oh everybody more or less ticks that - errrrrrrrrr no they dont

so does anybody have things in their interest lists that they arent actually interested in - personally i dont see the point as people seem to moan about unwanted people contacting then as it is without inviting more

hope that makes sense

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope. Nothing there i'm not interested in.

But to me it's a list of interests - not a shopping list. So if some appeal to others and some don't - it shouldn't be seen as the deciding factor when choosing who to contact.

Much as i'd gladly contact those with interests different to mine. So long as some are in common - you have a good starting point.

If I see soft swap listed I always assume that they are happy to soft swap not that they exclusively do.

no not a deciding factor but definately a way of narrowing down your choices surely - we only contact soft swing couples and wouldnt have bothered if they didnt have it listed - they have no interest whatsoever in soft swing

"Nope. Nothing there i'm not interested in.

But to me it's a list of interests - not a shopping list. So if some appeal to others and some don't - it shouldn't be seen as the deciding factor when choosing who to contact.

Much as i'd gladly contact those with interests different to mine. So long as some are in common - you have a good starting point."

"If I see soft swap listed I always assume that they are happy to soft swap not that they exclusively do. "

[Removed by poster at 11/02/13 18:17:21]

if a member list soft swing and full swap it just means they are happy to do either or both, if they had an intrest on there that u didnt like would u not meet them on that basis alone

I usually don't tick anything. I chat with people about what we both like and go from there. A tick list seems too clinical for me.

"If I see soft swap listed I always assume that they are happy to soft swap not that they exclusively do. "

This is our take on it to

"If I see soft swap listed I always assume that they are happy to soft swap not that they exclusively do.

This is our take on it to"

"if a member list soft swing and full swap it just means they are happy to do either or both, if they had an intrest on there that u didnt like would u not meet them on that basis alone"

which is why we chatted - but were told they go straight to full swap - but the point i was making here wasnt to have a go at them personally just the conversation we had made me think about the interest lists - as my opening post says

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

we ticked what WE interested in,for example:we didn't tick separate room because it's not what we want.

Chatting is important to see if things are just an interest as in:like to try sometime or experienced in it!

Wished they listed Bondage/Domination/submission as well as SM!We ticked it as closest to kink.

(susie)

"if a member list soft swing and full swap it just means they are happy to do either or both, if they had an intrest on there that u didnt like would u not meet them on that basis alone

which is why we chatted - but were told they go straight to full swap - but the point i was making here wasnt to have a go at them personally just the conversation we had made me think about the interest lists - as my opening post says"

Maybe if you chatted to them more first, rather than posting on the forums might have been a better way to see what they really liked. Straight to full swap? Are you sure that's what they said or is that what they preferred?

"if a member list soft swing and full swap it just means they are happy to do either or both, if they had an intrest on there that u didnt like would u not meet them on that basis alone"

"if a member list soft swing and full swap it just means they are happy to do either or both, if they had an intrest on there that u didnt like would u not meet them on that basis alone

which is why we chatted - but were told they go straight to full swap - but the point i was making here wasnt to have a go at them personally just the conversation we had made me think about the interest lists - as my opening post says

Maybe if you chatted to them more first, rather than posting on the forums might have been a better way to see what they really liked. Straight to full swap? Are you sure that's what they said or is that what they preferred? "

my post on here is about the lists - the chat i had with them merely made me think - ive said this already

I would never tick anything in the 'List of Interests' which I do not do, do not want to do EVER!!, or which I am not interested in.

Also, it has surprised me how many people don't understand what some of the terms mean. Came across a couple a while back who thought that 'Webcam' just meant that they had one..... The fem was a little surprised when my ex put her right...

I only have 'Safe Sex' as an interest on my profile. It's a little too narrowing to pigeon hole your likes and dislikes.

Besides which, I have a thing for wearing yellow rubber gloves and singing the French national anthem while having a girl paint my feet with gravy, but there's no tick box for that.

Nope i ticked cuz i like....does it win me any favours no ..... doe i get other flocking at my doors....no ..... will i change the list....nope

What about if something interests one of you but not the other? For example my partner likes anal. I don't like it. He's ticked the box.

I also would take 'soft swing' as would do it, rather than will only do it.

Please see the 'Chipmonking' thread for a possible new 'tick box'...

"I only have 'Safe Sex' as an interest on my profile. It's a little too narrowing to pigeon hole your likes and dislikes.

Besides which, I have a thing for wearing yellow rubber gloves and singing the French national anthem while having a girl paint my feet with gravy, but there's no tick box for that."

I can't say we focus too much on the interests box, more the profile and the message. Our interests are things that we are willing to do with another couple. For example we love anal but haven't ticked that as it is something we would like to keep for ourselves.

» Add a new message to this topic