FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples letting guys watch

Couples letting guys watch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im really new to this and looking to find my feet. Are there any couples out there that like guys watching and wanking, maybe joining in? A

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Of course there are l. Thats what its all about. Watching and being watched and joining in x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Prefer the guy we meet to play with my wife and I watch , wank and join in

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im sure id be well up for it after 5 mins of watching!

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"Im really new to this and looking to find my feet. Are there any couples out there that like guys watching and wanking, maybe joining in? A"

Lots of info on these threads

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/143199

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/141153

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"Im really new to this and looking to find my feet. Are there any couples out there that like guys watching and wanking, maybe joining in? A"

Lots of info on these threads

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/143199

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/141153

We love guys who are willing to watch and wank. I'm finding my feel playing in group of guys and prefer guys who are happy to watch me play with a trusted playmate and let me feel comfortable before perhaps joining in. It's tough most guys are far too eager for full sex and it puts too much pressure on me.

I have found a few lovely guys but always looking for more. Shame you live so far away

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

We enjoy guys watching us and if wife likes them wway invite them to join in but not always as wife often likes to be chatted up will be on lookout for couples next satnight a. Jaydees but don't be shy in comming forward

We love putting on a show. However last time we did it a guy decided to spoil it for everyone else by coming up to us and saying in his best Farmers voice "Do you Mind if I sit next you and have a quick wank?" While we were in mid flow kinda ruined the mood.

"We love putting on a show. However last time we did it a guy decided to spoil it for everyone else by coming up to us and saying in his best Farmers voice "Do you Mind if I sit next you and have a quick wank?" While we were in mid flow kinda ruined the mood. "

Did he still have his wellies on??

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Don't mind guys wanking while they watch as long as they don't croud if I get her really going ahe will let the cum on her boobs,if she likes them and they have condoms,she would probably fuck or suck them

Would have been pretty epic if he had a towel and wellys on.

"Would have been pretty epic if he had a towel and wellys on. "

Oh I have some wellies

"We love guys who are willing to watch and wank. I'm finding my feel playing in group of guys and prefer guys who are happy to watch me play with a trusted playmate and let me feel comfortable before perhaps joining in. It's tough most guys are far too eager for full sex and it puts too much pressure on me.

I have found a few lovely guys but always looking for more. Shame you live so far away "

i would love to come and watch and wank please invite.

"We love putting on a show. However last time we did it a guy decided to spoil it for everyone else by coming up to us and saying in his best Farmers voice "Do you Mind if I sit next you and have a quick wank?" While we were in mid flow kinda ruined the mood. "

We had this at VA a while ago, although not a farmers voice :/ he was well not a pleasant looking chap....we were happy with him watching but when he took off his large towl and plopped next to us I withered and died lol talk about moment killer x

"Prefer the guy we meet to play with my wife and I watch , wank and join in "

..be happy to oblige

"We love guys who are willing to watch and wank. I'm finding my feel playing in group of guys and prefer guys who are happy to watch me play with a trusted playmate and let me feel comfortable before perhaps joining in. It's tough most guys are far too eager for full sex and it puts too much pressure on me.

I have found a few lovely guys but always looking for more. Shame you live so far away "

bugger now let me look up google map lol ....ops not bother im out of your age range lol

Seriously though i understand where your coming from - i have been a to few arranged meetings and surprising how many men (and occasional women) just do play by the rules

I love to watch and wank feel no need to join in.Any in blackpool accom me

we love guys watchin us and wankin sometimes she has let the guy cum on her pussy, but yes we have had some guys get too excited and spoil it for others too, we dont like loud guys full of confidence charging in

Why do these threads always lead to guys pleading for meets ??

I'm sure if a woman or couple put something about loving to watch a man smack his cock between two blocks of wood about 20 guys would say "I live here" , "I'd love to do it for you" !

And for your info I'm in London , horny and available

» Add a new message to this topic