FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > CD off television

CD off television

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anchestercd OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

Has anyone watched People Like Us, Harpurhey on BBC?

Who would fuck the cross dresser? I was watching it and when I saw her dressed I got massively turned on and had to get dressed up too, needless to say I ended up being naughty having naughty thoughts of meeting her!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/02/13 12:10:32]

haven't watched it but used to work just up the road from harpurhey many years ago so intend to check it out on iplayer. CD is not for me but i'm interested to see the programme (did once have a very camp bloke try to chat me up over the frozen food aisle in the harpurhey asda lol)

Ok this is slightly off on a tangent and I know it’s only a name….

So although I understand and respect some people like to do it, I don’t go with referring to CD’s as “she or her” ……

But he did look good dressed-up !

[Removed by poster at 11/02/13 12:16:50]

[Removed by poster at 11/02/13 12:16:53]

manchester

"haven't watched it but used to work just up the road from harpurhey many years ago so intend to check it out on iplayer. CD is not for me but i'm interested to see the programme (did once have a very camp bloke try to chat me up over the frozen food aisle in the harpurhey asda lol)"

I know exactly which asda it is. Well it definitely wasn't me! Haha. How far did his flirting go?

manchester

"Ok this is slightly off on a tangent and I know it’s only a name….

So although I understand and respect some people like to do it, I don’t go with referring to CD’s as “she or her” ……

But he did look good dressed-up ! "

Yeah sorry I know what your saying hun. I think he looked quite sexy too! Tempted to pop into his shop one day what would I say?? Haha

Yeah sorry I know what your saying hun. I think he looked quite sexy too! Tempted to pop into his shop one day what would I say?? Haha "

Well its newspaper shop... so perhaps you could break the ice by saying sumit like..."I hope your shop doesn't blow away in the wind"...

Oi and BTW you've just called me " hun".... bloom'in cheek.. lol

manchester

Yeah sorry I know what your saying hun. I think he looked quite sexy too! Tempted to pop into his shop one day what would I say?? Haha

Well its newspaper shop... so perhaps you could break the ice by saying sumit like..."I hope your shop doesn't blow away in the wind"...

Oi and BTW you've just called me " hun".... bloom'in cheek.. lol"

Lol sorry! I think I could just ask if they sell tights?

"haven't watched it but used to work just up the road from harpurhey many years ago so intend to check it out on iplayer. CD is not for me but i'm interested to see the programme (did once have a very camp bloke try to chat me up over the frozen food aisle in the harpurhey asda lol)

I know exactly which asda it is. Well it definitely wasn't me! Haha. How far did his flirting go?"

Not very far - he held out a packet of frozen something or other and asked me if i'd tried it and what did I think. I guess when I gave him a totally straight answer he deduced that I was, well, straight... I was just mildly amused and took it as a compliment

manchester

"haven't watched it but used to work just up the road from harpurhey many years ago so intend to check it out on iplayer. CD is not for me but i'm interested to see the programme (did once have a very camp bloke try to chat me up over the frozen food aisle in the harpurhey asda lol)

I know exactly which asda it is. Well it definitely wasn't me! Haha. How far did his flirting go?

Not very far - he held out a packet of frozen something or other and asked me if i'd tried it and what did I think. I guess when I gave him a totally straight answer he deduced that I was, well, straight... I was just mildly amused and took it as a compliment "

Most men do take it as a compliment I think. Fair play to him for trying though hey

Not very far - he held out a packet of frozen something or other and asked me if i'd tried it and what did I think. I guess when I gave him a totally straight answer he deduced that I was, well, straight... I was just mildly amused and took it as a compliment

Most men do take it as a compliment I think. Fair play to him for trying though hey "

yep, as my ol' mum used to say, 'don't ask don't get' lol

manchester

Most men do take it as a compliment I think. Fair play to him for trying though hey

yep, as my ol' mum used to say, 'don't ask don't get' lol"

So when you taking a trip to Manchester? Haha

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

But he did look good dressed-up ! "

I don't get why these men are referred to as "she" either.

manchester

I don't get why these men are referred to as "she" either. "

it was my mistake....sorry. I'm a man myself and I don't see people calling me a she so understood

yep, as my ol' mum used to say, 'don't ask don't get' lol

So when you taking a trip to Manchester? Haha"

nice try lol

» Add a new message to this topic