FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > One for bi male couples

One for bi male couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, i was wondering how many couples that are seeking a single guyt, have a bi, or curious male, even if not advertised as such. As a bi male, i often refarin from messaging a couple advertised as straight male, for fear of causing offence, but i understand that some guys don't like to asvertise the fact.but that leaves me wondering if i have missed any opportunities? I would love to meet a local bi couple, or even one i had to travel for!!

AND YES,before you all jump on me (so to speak) i do realise that this appears to be nothing more than an advert to get a response lol, but i really do just wanbt to get a meet xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

am sure there are couples profiles listed as straight when they are infact bi ..best of luck to you !

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

"am sure there are couples profiles listed as straight when they are infact bi ..best of luck to you !"

More than you think

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

Quite a few. We know several who don't advertise. But you can risk getting indignant rejection from some genuinely straight couples.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's probably a fair few!

But since they refrain from stating that on their profiles - I somehow doubt they'll be queueing up to post "Yep - us!!" on here!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Quite a few. We know several who don't advertise. But you can risk getting indignant rejection from some genuinely straight couples. "

Nothing wrong with being rejected for what ever reason, other than being an ass. Being bi doesn't mean you can't play straight, or don't you want to play straight? In that case are you really bi?

I have seen some profiles that read "bi couple looking for ....." and the male is classified as straight. Just ask them.

Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic