FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Traditional swinging...

Traditional swinging...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How did people go about swinging before the days of Internet? Apart from being in the clubs..

Seems that there are so many people getting into it on sites such as this that it will eventually cancel itself out as nobody will trust or believe in genuine people from the trolls and picture collectors?

Is the old Pampas grass thing a myth? I always chuckle to myself when I see it..

Just putting the question out there for discussion..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

clubs, contact magazines, word of mouth, 70s car-key parties, that kind of thing, so I believe. Did once meet a couple who'd been doing it since the 'old days' and had mixed views about the rise of the net and the fact that swinging is now so much more mainstream - on the one had there are so many more fish in the sea, but they did slightly miss the days when it was a bit more underground and those who were into it were a little more...hardcore...

my boss went in a pub in blackpool an got asked if he grew pampas grass. he had no idea what it meant, but i did, and had to stifle a grin,kept going on how pub was full of trannies and deviants, yet he was in there with family members,and his wife was enjoying it,told him maybe he should have tried something,lol xx

I always laugh when i see pampas grass,and always check to see if the blinds or curtains are drawn

My nan had some and when i first heard it years ago that didn't make me chuckle so much.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been in a pub before when a middle aged couple kept smiling and winking at me... I did wonder whether they were traditionalists or not.. Or whether there was something funny on me, anyhow I got rather paranoid and moved away..

Reminds me of the scene in the office where Gareth goes off with the couple in the motorbike sidecar lol

By *woofuslondonCouple  over a year ago

london

We first found out about swinging from.desire magazine, we then bought a computer

In the mid-late 90s I actually had a couple of meets via a phone line message system. Briefly there was a spike in str8 and bi phone contact services and many were quite low priced. By the end of the 90s the Internet had already taken over and they had all but gone.

» Add a new message to this topic