FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Genuine guys

Genuine guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nvictus OP   Man  over a year ago

Beeston

Genuine guys will be respectful and honest in their messages, they will never dodge a genuine question.

Genuine guys will use terms that are sensual and tastefully erotic - never crude or explicit.

Genuine guys won't hound you with endless messages but will happily respond to your messages and engage in witty and erudite conversation.

Genuine guys won't ask when you're going to meet - they will happily play the game of trying to keep your attention and wait for the right time.

Genuine guys are happy to give out their number and chat. When they say they will be there, then they will.

Genuine guys want to join you as partners in your fun, as an equal. Their respect for you for allowing them the opportunity to play together never wanes.

Genuine guys will keep in touch without hounding you constantly for more meets. They are there when you want them.

Genine guys are on Fab. I hope you can find us

Invictus

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arl828Man  over a year ago

warrington, Cheshire

"Genuine guys will be respectful and honest in their messages, they will never dodge a genuine question.

Genuine guys will use terms that are sensual and tastefully erotic - never crude or explicit.

Genuine guys won't hound you with endless messages but will happily respond to your messages and engage in witty and erudite conversation.

Genuine guys won't ask when you're going to meet - they will happily play the game of trying to keep your attention and wait for the right time.

Genuine guys are happy to give out their number and chat. When they say they will be there, then they will.

Genuine guys want to join you as partners in your fun, as an equal. Their respect for you for allowing them the opportunity to play together never wanes.

Genuine guys will keep in touch without hounding you constantly for more meets. They are there when you want them.

Invictus "

Excellent post

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are more genuine guys then given credit for on here in my opinion.

Ive met and spoke to genuine guys,who have been spot on with all of the above.

Its genuine bi women i seem to struggle with and them turning out to be men lol.

By *twasntme62Man  over a year ago

denbighshire

And so say all of us

I have been on the site for just a few weeks and the things you have listed are how i aproach life. With honesty and politeness...you know it makes sense chaps.

I have had a few meets already and not all for sexual gratification,a meal and a chat can be a great way to arrange for a further meet.

Good luck to you all and rememmber that just because this is a site for sexual meets of varying degrees it is always nice to be nice.

Happy fabbing.

"Genuine guys will be respectful and honest in their messages, they will never dodge a genuine question.

Invictus "

Lol....they sound like right borin fucks..

Don't you mean ....genuine guys will play the long game for the payout!!!

Genuine guys rock

I'm actually a bi single female with a fake mans profile. Have I done it the wrong way round? x

"I'm actually a bi single female with a fake mans profile. Have I done it the wrong way round? x"

You have,more coffee needed!

Invictus

Don't you mean ....genuine guys will play the long game for the payout!!! "

yep!

Beeston

Invictus

Don't you mean ....genuine guys will play the long game for the payout!!!

yep! "

Truth

...and a wonderfully delightful game it is

By *ee and DaveCouple  over a year ago

Rural Warwickshire

We like the genuine guys charter Invictus . Genuine guys cancel too.

Something along the lines of -- I was genuinely coming but somethings happened but i genuinely dont know why i forgot to notify you. ---

Of course you know they are genuine as youve met before.. ???? Doesnt really help at the 11th hour does it. Now still genuine but genuinely blocked? Lol.

Of course the genuine guys genuinely cancel far less than the couples that dont have genuine in their profile! Lol.

Single guys you have it easier than you think. Xx

Just my thoughts....Oh good morning to all the genuine lovely people on herel. xx D xx

PS add this to the charter ---genuine guys can read.

Have fun everyone. X

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I'm off to change my password. Keep out of my mailbox Invictus

It's a shame that the meaning of the word Genuine has been devalued on here by the hordes of people using it in their profiles and thinking it adds that extra pazzaz that will get them laid.

It's like the Sydney university disclaimer,, people see it plastered over every other profile and think they should include it too. Regardless of wether they know what being genuine means.

It's all the stuff Vic said above.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Genuine single guys are out there, they're not hard to find!

Rural Warwickshire

Lets scrap genuine.

Lets try reliable instead?

Genuine means simply they are genuinely a guy.

Reliable is a totally different ball game

Ah ball games......

Rural Warwickshire

Miss tress.

TBH you are right. Genuine guys arent too hard to find .

Its the couples that are really hard work for us. Xx

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I wonder if we attributing far too much to the word genuine . Surely it means no more than they are who they say they are and intend to meet don't, i don't see how it has any bearing on their personality or approach to meeting x

[Removed by poster at 11/02/13 11:27:27]

Invictus "

You forgot to add that genuine guys are do not try to deceive and mislead people and don't play the sycophant and don't try to put others down for their own gain. I wonder why you missed these points out?

Beeston

Invictus

You forgot to add that genuine guys are do not try to deceive and mislead people and don't play the sycophant and don't try to put others down for their own gain. I wonder why you missed these points out?"

I agree completely, nice bum by the way

I assume you are attributing more to this than the fact it struck me as an interesting thing to post after a few recent posts on the forums. And yes, the men on the forums do tend to be less critical of the ladies, myself included I imagine. Given the aim of the site is that hardly that surprising?

Is it a look at me post? Probably. Aren't they all?

Here's another one then;

Genuine guys will say no when it's not right for them.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Well said

The OP says it right - but there again as a genuine guy I/other genuine men are bound to say that arn't we?

And that's the only real problems, people find it hard to make their minds up between us and the "hunter gatherers" in the men on this site who sole aim is to try and bed the whole of FABLAND

Great topic and hope it runs for a while and not get highjacked

By *ulfilthmentMan  over a year ago

Just around the corner

Genuine guys will take the time to compose messages that reference aspects of the recipient's profile and highlight their potential compatibility. Genuine guys will get used to hearing nothing in reply 9 out of 10 times.

Invictus "

depends how you define genuine

I have had guys who are verified do all of the above when mailing me

Beeston

"Genuine guys will take the time to compose messages that reference aspects of the recipient's profile and highlight their potential compatibility. Genuine guys will get used to hearing nothing in reply 9 out of 10 times."

If you're getting 1 of 10 replying you're doing fine! Maybe you should consider becoming an 'exceptional male', seems a few are after that

Beeston

Invictus

depends how you define genuine

I have had guys who are verified do all of the above when mailing me"

Well I never claimed it was perfect... they let me on the genuine club after all

"Maybe you should consider becoming an 'exceptional male', seems a few are after that "

I tried that. Not as many as you'd think! But then again I did take it to the extreme

Beeston

"Maybe you should consider becoming an 'exceptional male', seems a few are after that

I tried that. Not as many as you'd think! But then again I did take it to the extreme "

Stop changing your name! How am I supposed to sort your pay and paperwork out as a timelords companion if you keep changing it!

...hang on... you are a girl aren't you?

Why of course. The cock is purely a new form of vajazzle and these boobs hardly ever become detached anymore.

Can I have my pay now please?

Just by being open and honest is a good start - this is not a numbers game ie how many messages do you send to get one reply etc- this is about interaction between people and if there is a spark youll find each other soon enough

"Genuine guys will take the time to compose messages that reference aspects of the recipient's profile and highlight their potential compatibility. Genuine guys will get used to hearing nothing in reply 9 out of 10 times."

i am not sure what your saying here Robert but do you feel after 6 months hear that it working for you then ?

By *ulfilthmentMan  over a year ago

Just around the corner

Actually, think its going fine. Even if meets are thin on the ground, I've certainly made some good on line friends.

So far, my favourite reaction to a message was that I was far too posh.

» Add a new message to this topic