FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > remote control love eggs?

remote control love eggs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want to get carol some any ideas? Which is the best and have any couples used them out in public?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I want to get carol some any ideas? Which is the best and have any couples used them out in public? "

Brilliant...yes we have some and use them in public. LoveHoney do some good ones and they have a sale on at the moment. Check shape and reviews though, some are cheap and uncomfortable, others are dear and uncomfortable...likewise for comfort. Different women have different size, shaped 'ladybits' so try out whats best for you.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

friend of ours had the ones tripped by a moblie phone vibrating close by sent his lady on a train trip to llanduno and would text her every so often to give her a buzz . she phoned him to say she was enjoying it as it was completley random and naughty that was untill a gang of teenage girls took up the seats around her from chaster and started texting all there friends then things got messy lol

"friend of ours had the ones tripped by a moblie phone vibrating close by sent his lady on a train trip to llanduno and would text her every so often to give her a buzz . she phoned him to say she was enjoying it as it was completley random and naughty that was untill a gang of teenage girls took up the seats around her from chaster and started texting all there friends then things got messy lol "

We know a simalar story to this, was fun but be careful, anyway how are you both h&h

I bought a fantastic remote control egg from this website..... www.wanton-desires.com its the odeco 12 speed egg...does wonders!!!!! lol

We are looking too. Great thread xx

brought my gf one of these, so much fun. But the only bad thing was that it broke after the first time we used it, she got so we think it broke it. Loveohoney is a good place to check out.

We've had lots of fun with ours! Appart from when mr lost track of whether it was off or on in a public space (it was on) and left it on for about 30mins - woopsie!

» Add a new message to this topic