FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Have all of us fucked vicariously?!

Have all of us fucked vicariously?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone else realised how "incestuous" Fab is?!

I meet a guy and check his verifications and look at one of the women he has been with and she has fucked someone else I have met!! This has happened so many times to me!

I feel like we have got down and dirty without even meeting!!

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have noticed this a lot lately, I'm trying hard to widen my circle of friends, so it wont happen too often lol

"I have noticed this a lot lately, I'm trying hard to widen my circle of friends, so it wont happen too often lol "

Lol I wonder if it is because we go for certain guys that go for certain girls, and also, they obviously tend to be in the same region too....or is it that we have met too many people so are coming full circle?!!!

xx

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I've had the same thing. A couple of guys have even made comments about other guys I've met as they've met someone who's met them too!!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Considering how small the pool of meets is in York and I am very surprised this hasn't happened to me before. I have seen people I recognise on veri lists but never clicked through to see if they have then gone on to bang anyone I've met.

It's bound to happen If you find a genuine guy I'm sure the other women will be interested in that genuine guy as well and I'm sure you'll be interested in the genuine guys they have met as well especially if you live in a smaller community

"I have noticed this a lot lately, I'm trying hard to widen my circle of friends, so it wont happen too often lol "

The problem with that is if you open your circle too wide then you are bound to meet more people that have met the people that you have met

"Considering how small the pool of meets is in York and I am very surprised this hasn't happened to me before. I have seen people I recognise on veri lists but never clicked through to see if they have then gone on to bang anyone I've met."

Maybe it is just me, but I always check the profile of girls they have met already! Not being funny, but don't want to meet someone who has banged a skanky gal, or does bare back etc!!! I glance at their verifications too and this is where I notice the links!! xx

"I've had the same thing. A couple of guys have even made comments about other guys I've met as they've met someone who's met them too!! "

A guy I was chatting to mentioned he knows someone I've met. I found it very indiscreet and blocked him.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Considering how small the pool of meets is in York and I am very surprised this hasn't happened to me before. I have seen people I recognise on veri lists but never clicked through to see if they have then gone on to bang anyone I've met.

Maybe it is just me, but I always check the profile of girls they have met already! Not being funny, but don't want to meet someone who has banged a skanky gal, or does bare back etc!!! I glance at their verifications too and this is where I notice the links!! xx "

Well I wouldn't know if a woman was 'skanky', and I don't care what they do with others as long as they wear a condom with me. So there's no point in my vetting other veris. I'm only bothered with my meet with them.

"I have noticed this a lot lately, I'm trying hard to widen my circle of friends, so it wont happen too often lol

Lol I wonder if it is because we go for certain guys that go for certain girls, and also, they obviously tend to be in the same region too....or is it that we have met too many people so are coming full circle?!!!

xx "

Hmmm could be coz they are so damn good looking...oh and genuine too haha

"I have noticed this a lot lately, I'm trying hard to widen my circle of friends, so it wont happen too often lol

xx

Hmmm could be coz they are so damn good looking...oh and genuine too haha"

lol just noticed one of your verification meets is on my friend list!!! There you go!! xx

happens all the time to me he he not that I'm bothered share and share alike ha ha..

By *its The Spot AlotMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

well if your widening circle send a few curves this way plz xx

" happens all the time to me he he not that I'm bothered share and share alike ha ha.. "

Well..widen your circle to London. Im still to meet off here. So, im all yours lol

At one stage all my veris matched 4 of another guys veris. We took some slagging from one of the ladies involved. Then again the scence in ireland is very small so your bound to have meets who have met people who have people you've met

[Removed by poster at 10/02/13 17:13:31]

"Has anyone else realised how "incestuous" Fab is?!

I meet a guy and check his verificationiv s and look at one of the women he has been with and she has fucked someone else I have met!! This has happened so many times to me!

xx "

u checked mine lol

I meet a guy and check his verifications and look at one of the women he has been with and she has fucked someone else I have met!! This has happened so many times to me!

xx "

Well, we are all just one big family on FAB and they say incest is a game for all the family, so....

xx

Well, we are all just one big family on FAB and they say incest is a game for all the family, so...."

Hee hee! xx

xx

lol just noticed one of your verification meets is on my friend list!!! There you go!! xx "

Haha this is funny...he's probably one of the gorgeous ones

Who is vicariously?

I've tried the name search and nothing comes back.

I hide mine as a girl kept looking and id see verifications from the same guys id met a few days later .. saddo.

"I hide mine as a girl kept looking and id see verifications from the same guys id met a few days later .. saddo. "

I hide most of mine now too, the ones I show have already been contacted lol

xx

lol just noticed one of your verification meets is on my friend list!!! There you go!! xx

Haha this is funny...he's probably one of the gorgeous ones "

lol yes he is! yet to meet but intend to very soon!! x

"Who is vicariously?

I've tried the name search and nothing comes back. "

ha ha ha ha ha!!! plop!

x

» Add a new message to this topic