FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Slightly bi ?

Slightly bi ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This may have been done before if it has I apologise.

Whilst we are not a huge fan of the whole "labels" thing when it comes to sexuality, but we were wondering what people's opinions were when it came to meeting and playing with tv or ts girls ? If a man meets these would it imply some degree of bisexuality ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"This may have been done before if it has I apologise.

Whilst we are not a huge fan of the whole "labels" thing when it comes to sexuality, but we were wondering what people's opinions were when it came to meeting and playing with tv or ts girls ? If a man meets these would it imply some degree of bisexuality ? "

Personally I think yes. Not with Post OP TS as they are in essence all female then. But each to their own lol. I've seen dozen of straight profiles with guys who have met tv's and performed oral etc so it's not like they've not gone near the meat and two veg lol x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 10/02/13 13:55:00]

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

you most certainly will get a variety of answers on this subject describing varying degrees of bisexuality... situational, not wanting to live with a man, not finding men attractive, not kissing a man, only receiving oral... and a million etc etc etc.

you will get the anti label brigade

you will get the 'cant find bi couples, bi guys' as people are hiding

you will get the ' why do straight guys ask to suck my cock'

there really is NO answer that will suit ALL, best to select what works for you.

I am a bisexual man because I have sex with both men and woman... and both to varying degrees.

that works for me.

Maybe it would be good if users had the option to choose pansexual as a sexuality ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I read a reply to a similar thread and someone suggested bi-playful as a possibility. That would pretty much sum me up, but still not good for others... omni-sexual perhaps? Or maybe even just plain old horny!

I have a friend who has no desire to meet or play with men but does enjoy pre op ts play. He describes himself as being not bisexual but neither does he call himself straight. He will perform oral on them and receive it ,will also receive anal and give it. This he points out makes him no more bisexual than a man who receives Anal from a women with a strap on or gives anal to a women. He does point out he has no issues with being referred to as bisexual as its not a issue if people feel to label him ,but on sites like this he does encounter problems due to couples not wanting to meet " bisexual" men.

[Removed by poster at 10/02/13 14:41:57]

"[Removed by poster at 10/02/13 14:41:57]"

Couldn't agree more !!!

"I read a reply to a similar thread and someone suggested bi-playful as a possibility. That would pretty much sum me up, but still not good for others... omni-sexual perhaps? Or maybe even just plain old horny! "

Hetero-flexible is my preferred label but bi-playful is equally applicable.

I have no desire to have a 1 on 1 enounter with another man but in a group situation my boundaries are far more flexible.

By *ucycuteTV/TS  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

You get lots of 'straight men' mail TV's for meets all the time - when you advise they are straight from their profile setting they advise they hide the bi part as they know people on site, that they are straight but like a TV if looks really convincing etc.....

Many different answers, depending on the person you ask x

Kent

"You get lots of 'straight men' mail TV's for meets all the time - when you advise they are straight from their profile setting they advise they hide the bi part as they know people on site, that they are straight but like a TV if looks really convincing etc.....

Many different answers, depending on the person you ask x"

I have bi curious on my profile as I would like to expand on my experience with woman, I find woman attractive etc. but I don't want a relationship with one, wouldn't meet one for 1-2-1 play etc. once I've had more experience ill end up changing it to bisexual I expect.

Difference being that no one really cares if a woman is listed at bi on here but a lot of threads seem to show that the same doesn't apply for the guys.

Maybe it would be good on here if people had more options to describe their orientation. As the whole bi , curious or straight does seem a bit pigeonholed. As there are a lot of people on here who have no desire to play in any particular way one on one but in a play situation are happy to just go with the flow. But putting bisexual on profile can have a adverse affect on people.

"Maybe it would be good on here if people had more options to describe their orientation. As the whole bi , curious or straight does seem a bit pigeonholed. As there are a lot of people on here who have no desire to play in any particular way one on one but in a play situation are happy to just go with the flow. But putting bisexual on profile can have a adverse affect on people."

I noticed when I had straight on my profile I'd get the occasional wink or message from women. But as soon as I changed it that stopped.

I think that's why a lot of guys keep it as straight, as you said, because it puts people off.

Clothes don't change a persons gender....you need a sharp scalpel and a big pair of balls for that…!!!

Kent

"Clothes don't change a persons gender....you need a sharp scalpel and a big pair of balls for that…!!! "

» Add a new message to this topic