FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Time wasters

Time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omefun4two OP   Couple  over a year ago

oldmeldrum

I know what a lot of couples are talking about about time wasters but we all have to remember there are a lot of really honest genuine guys out there to but the time wasters bugger it up for them

We have had a few and when they don't turn up they don't even say as it is nice to be nice

There must be a way to name and shame to help the good guys so we all have fun which is the way this fantastic site is supposed to work

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

there is: a report option and admin deal with any genuine offenders.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hang on wasnt there a thread just closed where we went through all this?

#Icanpredictthefutureofthisthread

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Hang on wasnt there a thread just closed where we went through all this?

#Icanpredictthefutureofthisthread "

let me get in there first..... open to way too much potential abuse....

oldmeldrum

What I mean is some where so everyone can see who is the time wasters as there is times that someone can't make it genuinely

But if they are posted for no shows like 4 or 5 times in couple of weeks etc it would help everyone getting frustrated and waisting others time

As nothing worse than getting all dressed up and getting horny thinking about the meet , waiting for the baby sitter dying to get out all to be stood up

Think you know where we are coming from

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Name and shame don't work as its been discussed before people could just say any old thing about people they don't like wether its true or now.

I don't think the 'time wasters' ruin for anyone, the decent, genuine guys with plenty of veri's, polite messages, good communication, etc prove that.

I don't get a message and think oh I won't meet that single guy coz he must be a time waster. X

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"What I mean is some where so everyone can see who is the time wasters as there is times that someone can't make it genuinely

But if they are posted for no shows like 4 or 5 times in couple of weeks etc it would help everyone getting frustrated and waisting others time

As nothing worse than getting all dressed up and getting horny thinking about the meet , waiting for the baby sitter dying to get out all to be stood up

Think you know where we are coming from "

It is annoying, granted but liked fab up said its open to way to much abuse.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"What I mean is some where so everyone can see who is the time wasters as there is times that someone can't make it genuinely

Think you know where we are coming from "

I think that is what the current report function does, admin look to establish a pattern from repeat offenders, if there is one people are removed from the site.

It is a shame when people do it.

oldmeldrum

Ye your prob got a point

It's point less this thread but still cheesed as it happened again lastnight

So another wasted night and the guy was fine and chatted for a good while but never showed or replied with sorry

Maybe bit of swinging kind or road rage here lol

» Add a new message to this topic