FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Rubber bed covers

Rubber bed covers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where is best place to get one to keep my mattress good?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_voyeursCouple  over a year ago

Town

We just recently bought a picnic blanket with a waterproof bottom layer. Haven't tried it yet but it's washable, you can whip it straight off the bed when you're done so no sleeping in the wet patch and the top is still nice and soft so it doesn't stick to you.

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

use a cheap plastic shower curtain (basically a patterned sheet of polythene) with a bedsheet spread out over the top. Absorbs the moisture just fine and is easily changed with another sheet for a dry bed again. It protects what's underneath perfectly.

Wolf

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"use a cheap plastic shower curtain (basically a patterned sheet of polythene) with a bedsheet spread out over the top. Absorbs the moisture just fine and is easily changed with another sheet for a dry bed again. It protects what's underneath perfectly.

Wolf

"

Top Idea never thought of that was a bit concerned if I went into debenhams to ask for one and they think I had a prob. Thanxs the tip

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know of a fantastic cover its fully waterproof but really soft on top and fitted so it doesn't move but will have to ask where it came from , not much help really

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"use a cheap plastic shower curtain (basically a patterned sheet of polythene) with a bedsheet spread out over the top. Absorbs the moisture just fine and is easily changed with another sheet for a dry bed again. It protects what's underneath perfectly.

Wolf

Top Idea never thought of that was a bit concerned if I went into debenhams to ask for one and they think I had a prob. Thanxs the tip "

Actually I'm almost sure that's where you will get a great one from

» Add a new message to this topic