Bisexual Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ipper DeVine OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

[Removed by poster at 09/02/13 11:13:55]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Portsmouth

Hello, I tend to receive more messages from straight males then any one else, I personally dont go with straight guys because, if there happy to lie to them selfs, and the female users on this site, then surly they are lieing to me aswell and not having any respect for me ?

So my question is to bisexual blokes? Do you feel the same or is it just me being too picky?

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

75% of the guys that contact me have straight on there profile, I personally don't have a problem with this and even say I welcome 'Straight guys' on my profile. By contacting me he's saying he's bi or bi-curious so technically he's not lying to me. Lot of guys say they see me as female and are not attracted to males, so I think guys are more honest with Tgirls than with anyone else.

Portsmouth

Thank you for your view its appreciated, xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I understand why a lot of guys dont want to advertise they are bi. i dont really see it as lying more as telling people on a need to know basis, if they want to meet you you need to know they are bi, none bi people dont need to know that

Personally if a guy mails you who is good looking and you would talk to had his profile stated he was bi it seems a shame to miss what could be a good meet just because they dont want everyone knowing they are bi

But thats only my opinion we all feel different about these things

Portsmouth

Thank you for another wise answer, defiantly mire to thunk about. Xx

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Hello, I tend to receive more messages from straight males then any one else, I personally dont go with straight guys because, if there happy to lie to them selfs, and the female users on this site, then surly they are lieing to me aswell and not having any respect for me ?

So my question is to bisexual blokes? Do you feel the same or is it just me being too picky?"

Yes, I'm the same and message them back telling them so

we tend not to bother with the labels now if a str8 guy gets in touch and tells us privately hes bi and we like him then we go for it

Portsmouth

I think it's more attractive of some one to be honest from the start, and come clean I'm this or this, but if you show me some thing saying I'm this and then tell me well no I'm not that'. Thats something I put on there so I can get girls. Well that's not honest? And that's the bit I have trouble with?

I';m having a similar issue as this. I don't like labels at all, but i am looking for a coup;e preferably where the male is bi, but so many list the man as straight, so i don't message them for fear of offending, but am i missing out, as they are really bi? Of course, i love a sexy t-girl too @) xxx

» Add a new message to this topic