FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Curvy and large...

Curvy and large...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't wish to be rude but were is the line drawn as such?!? Is size 12-16 curvy?

Again i don't wish to be rude but I was chatting with a nice lady that thought size 22 was curvy?!!

Just want your thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I don't wish to be rude but were is the line drawn as such?!? Is size 12-16 curvy?

Again i don't wish to be rude but I was chatting with a nice lady that thought size 22 was curvy?!!

Just want your thoughts"

curvy can be anything you want it to be im a big girl and yes i do have curves in all the right places lol ....but i also know many slimmer girls with perfect curves too...if your attracted what the heck does it matter

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

Depends on each individual woman. I'm a size 14 and I really don't have any curves at all. If the woman you spoke to classes herself as curvy then she is curvy. There are no guidelines on dress sizes and what they should be called.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a size 12 and curvy, but love bigger women, something extremely sexy about them.

I'm large, but I like to think I'm curvy

I describe myself as fat and large but get told I'm curry, it's just a term

I refuse to let anyone draw on my curves! Tch

"I describe myself as fat and large but get told I'm curry, it's just a term "

Curry?

"I describe myself as fat and large but get told I'm curry, it's just a term

Curry? "

Yes bit of a hottie

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I don't think the ladies on here have a code that stops curvy at a dress size and goes large there after. Long live curvy. Mmm long live large. Mmm

By *oublewodkaWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm a size 20 on top and size 12 bottom....I have big boobs so I need to get bigger clothes on top. I have now taken my bbw status and replaced it with curvy as I was 28 on top and 20 bottom.

I am curvy... So I think it kinda depends. Everyone forms their own opinions regardless of what anyone else says!

I understand curvy to be more about shape than size. Maybe the dictionary says otherwise?

Im a size 16 and curvy as i have big boobs a small waist big bum and slimmer legs.

My sister is a size 20 and she is the same so i would class her as curvy also.

its about shape not size.

"Im a size 16 and curvy as i have big boobs a small waist big bum and slimmer legs.

its about shape not size."

i just say i'm size sexy !!!!

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I don't wish to be rude but were is the line drawn as such?!? Is size 12-16 curvy?

Just want your thoughts"

How tall was she?

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Your all sexy on here , that is why your on here . Size is irrelevant .

"i just say i'm size sexy !!!! "

I would totally agree

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

"Im a size 16 and curvy as i have big boobs a small waist big bum and slimmer legs.

its about shape not size."

Absolutely right! It's about shape not size. A curvy woman can be a size 8 as well as a size 18+. But ultimately isn't personality the deciding factor?

By *ilk69Man  over a year ago

city.

one size fits all.

"I describe myself as fat and large but get told I'm curry, it's just a term "

Well I wouldn't call you far at all you are curvy though and looking good with it, though not sure what curry is lol

"i just say i'm size sexy !!!! "

To me all ladies R beautiful n curvy

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

In my humble opinion curvey is a woman who is comfortable in her self and has no problem showing it off at this moment I am sitting beside a size 10 random woman who's friend has told me she thinks she is fat for fuck sake get a grip and if U can't grip her what are U going to hold on to

Long live the curvy woman and may I meet them all large and small

I did have this dilemma when i was setting up my profile. And although judging from a lot of the posts most will disagree with me but the guide i used was 10-12 slim, 14-16 curvy, 18-20 ample. 22+ fabulous/bbw.

I did have a meet with a lady that was size 26 and had this discussion with her as i wondered should i say im bbw. She said certainly not as i was a lot smaller than her and some "true bbw" may take exception with me . However i do get a lot of mail saying they want to meet me because im bbw. So its obvious there are no right or wrongs on this one as everyone has their own perceptions.

I'm a curvy lover

I've found myself turning a new page over recently and finding the curvaceous very sexy xxxxx

If into bikes even better

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

" everyone has their own perceptions. "

Indeed! On another site I'm on they have more choices and I ticked very large. I have full length pictures so people can see. One man wrote to me saying I was brave putting that, I'd get more meets if I said curvy!

Yet another one of these 'sizeist' posts.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if some women get self conscious of meeting people off here after reading these topics, I know I certainly do and they make me feel rather uncomfy.

If U have a preference share it on ur profile, not in the forums every other day! The same topics being written over and over again.

Better still, why cant everyone just accept people for who they are and not what they look like!?

Rant over.....

L xx

"Yet another one of these 'sizeist' posts.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if some women get self conscious of meeting people off here after reading these topics, I know I certainly do and they make me feel rather uncomfy.

If U have a preference share it on ur profile, not in the forums every other day! The same topics being written over and over again.

Better still, why cant everyone just accept people for who they are and not what they look like!?

Rant over.....

L xx"

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Okay the thing is, people get so hung up on dress sizes however the following is fact :-

In the UK women’s clothing size is traditionally indicated by numbers. In 1982 the British Standards Institute produced a standard set of sizes from 8 to 32 quoted in centimetres.

Unfortunately, there is no requirement for manufacturers or stores to use the British Standard resulting in a range of size indications for the same size of garment from different sellers.

This is why you can go from store to store and end up in different sizes, one particular shop always has you as at least 1 size if not 2 sizes smaller than you in others.

So if shops and manufacturers can't work by it why do people get so hung up.

So if you want to say you are a size 12 for example it doesn't mean that's the case according to the British Standards institute unless you have measured yourself against the standard. So shops work with sizes they decide themselves, lets face it ladies if you have two shops similar prices, and fashion available in each, where are you gonna shop the one that has you as a size 12 or the one that has you as a size 14 or heaven forbid even a 16 as in some cases. In which case who is going to do better financially I suspect its the store that has you a size smaller !!

People can describe themselves however they like, if you see a pic and don't like then move on.

Like lots of things in this world people will never agree when personal interpretation is involved as everyone will have a different idea.

A male profile we saw lately said athletic, well our definition of athletic was certainly not that..

I would consider myself curvy, I'm a 14, look at my profile pic

"I would consider myself curvy, I'm a 14, look at my profile pic "

Mmmm yes definately curvy and very sexy

Its all about shape.. bit like the guys who state average! Average beer bellie lol... I have been bigger than I am now and always had curves. More defined now and loving them. So is Cockrobin.

"Yes bit of a hottie "

"Okay the thing is, people get so hung up on dress sizes however the following is fact :-

In the UK women’s clothing size is traditionally indicated by numbers. In 1982 the British Standards Institute produced a standard set of sizes from 8 to 32 quoted in centimetres.

Unfortunately, there is no requirement for manufacturers or stores to use the British Standard resulting in a range of size indications for the same size of garment from different sellers.

This is why you can go from store to store and end up in different sizes, one particular shop always has you as at least 1 size if not 2 sizes smaller than you in others.

So if shops and manufacturers can't work by it why do people get so hung up.

So if you want to say you are a size 12 for example it doesn't mean that's the case according to the British Standards institute unless you have measured yourself against the standard. So shops work with sizes they decide themselves, lets face it ladies if you have two shops similar prices, and fashion available in each, where are you gonna shop the one that has you as a size 12 or the one that has you as a size 14 or heaven forbid even a 16 as in some cases. In which case who is going to do better financially I suspect its the store that has you a size smaller !!

People can describe themselves however they like, if you see a pic and don't like then move on.

Like lots of things in this world people will never agree when personal interpretation is involved as everyone will have a different idea.

A male profile we saw lately said athletic, well our definition of athletic was certainly not that..

"

Totally agree with the shop bit; I am a size 12 but in Asda I have to have a 14 in tops otherwise the sleeves aren't long enough. In Peacocks I have a different top size to a bottom size, maybe its to do with poorer quality type shops?

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Everybody has different ideas of what body shape they and others are. However a lot of sites that you have to set up a profile on insist you fill it in. It is just one persons opinion of themselves, which you may or may not agree with. I understand that it helps others search, and narrow down a list that would otherwise be too large, but surely a full body shot would be better. Do you even have the option to search using body shape on here?

I would most definitely class myself as large, but have been told by others to change it to curvy. I have left it as I don't really see it as relevant, I don't look at what my potential meets have chosen as their body type.

Athletic, slim, large, curvy etc. you make your own mind up. But the only thing that matters really is - do you fancy them or not?

Just my opinion

"I would consider myself curvy, I'm a 14, look at my profile pic

Mmmm yes definately curvy and very sexy "

"

Very Sexy pics, I'm just out of your age range

You're beautiful

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

After going from a size 28/30... down to a 20 I no longer class myself as a BBW. Some may argue this which I can quite understand but I no longer feel it. Now on my profile it says I am a 'bigger Fem'. I no way feel I am 'Curvy' just yet.

Everybody is different. Be who you want to be. Who cares what other people's opinions are? Just be happy with yourself.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"After going from a size 28/30... down to a 20 I no longer class myself as a BBW. Some may argue this which I can quite understand but I no longer feel it. Now on my profile it says I am a 'bigger Fem'. I no way feel I am 'Curvy' just yet.

Everybody is different. Be who you want to be. Who cares what other people's opinions are? Just be happy with yourself. "

In the last 12 months, due to illness, I have been downright SCRAWNY (size 10, with C cup boobs and no muscle-tone, I hated the way I looked naked) - and now I'm well I'm back up to CURVY (plenty of flesh on me, and back up to G cup boobs).

My point is .... my body size and shape has changed enormously, but I am still the same person!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Can we get a 'petite' description as I feel left out of all these type of threads!!

By *harliesteveCouple  over a year ago

selly oak

I think alot of it has something to do with how the person sees there self. If u find this lady attractive what should her body shape and size mean! Just enjoy ur selfs.

Coming from a very fit and sexy size 26

If you get to see a picture then you can decide for yourself. Everyone see things differently and have their own interpretation. I love a curvy lady! Lol

"In the last 12 months, due to illness, I have been downright SCRAWNY (size 10, with C cup boobs and no muscle-tone, I hated the way I looked naked) - and now I'm well I'm back up to CURVY (plenty of flesh on me, and back up to G cup boobs).

My point is .... my body size and shape has changed enormously, but I am still the same person!

"

Good for you.

By *exykirstyWoman  over a year ago

North of Manchester

No one has said about height and size.

A lady who is 5' 3" and a size 16 can look larger than a lady who is 5' 10" and a size 20.

It always seems to be men who have to know a womans size!

Personality is what counts.

Curvy i always best imho, and that cen be size 12 or size 22, depends on ladies structure, height etc

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

One of my friends is 5ft 10, a size 18 with biggish boobs, a good bum and a slimmer waist, hourglass type figure, I'd say she's curvy. Another friend is about 5ft 7, no boobs, flat bum and quite wobbly round the middle, big legs etc also a size 18. She's not so curvy.

I see curvy as a shape not a size, I've known people from a size 6 to a size 20 that id describe as curvy. X

By *arl828Man  over a year ago

warrington, Cheshire

"One of my friends is 5ft 10, a size 18 with biggish boobs, a good bum and a slimmer waist, hourglass type figure, I'd say she's curvy. Another friend is about 5ft 7, no boobs, flat bum and quite wobbly round the middle, big legs etc also a size 18. She's not so curvy.

I see curvy as a shape not a size, I've known people from a size 6 to a size 20 that id describe as curvy. X "

"No one has said about height and size.

A lady who is 5' 3" and a size 16 can look larger than a lady who is 5' 10" and a size 20.

It always seems to be men who have to know a womans size!

Personality is what counts."

been said a few times but its the truth

curvy is a shape

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Curvy is a shape for example I am not curvy I am 6ft and I am straight up and down... I class myself as big but not curvy...

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

You can't get any curvier than round, so it's just a matter of degrees

Have we not had enough of these threads? Just wondering why do they keep coming?

Just want your thoughts"

Sydney Opera House is curvy

My derrière is firm full and round. Am I curvy too??

Right with the height and shape im quite tall for a lady and i have huge boobs a tiny waist and big hips and bum but slim legs.

Im a size 16....I have a friend who is only 5ft and a size 16 but and she will forgive me for saying this because i love her...she is like an easter egg with tiny little legs lol

Just want your thoughts"

Size 22 is curvy - just the curves are a bit bigger

If curvy is shape and not size then woohoo i think i hit the jackpot !!!

If you go into the shops you will find the average size for a woman is 16 as that is the size most sold, in my opinion that is curvy. But i have also been told that an hour glass figure is curvy. I am a size 12/14 and i have put myself as average!!

"Have we not had enough of these threads? Just wondering why do they keep coming? "

Multiple times over and over again

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"Have we not had enough of these threads? Just wondering why do they keep coming? "

I know ... the subject has been done to death!

I think it's detrimental to the self-esteem of many women and simply provides a platform for the 'look at my profile and see how curvy I am' brigade.

What a total yawn!

most threads onhere have been done to death tbh

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

Far I can see curvy hv nothing to do with weight it's is a nice way to call a woman fat lol but in the end the day slim or fat we are all humans if u like fat or slim it's up to u x

"Far I can see curvy hv nothing to do with weight it's is a nice way to call a woman fat lol but in the end the day slim or fat we are all humans if u like fat or slim it's up to u x"

Brazil, utterly perfect body. Curvy or slim, whatever you call it, gorgeous all the way xx

new swingers join here every second.

perhaps we should ask mods for an ol fogies lounge?

Very Sexy pics, I'm just out of your age range

You're beautiful "

Any size can be curvy, i do have to smile at the body description "fabulous" though.

Size 12/14 is curvy

I'm a 10/ 12 and consider myself average

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

"Any size can be curvy, i do have to smile at the body description "fabulous" though. "

what exactly does it mean ??

"Any size can be curvy, i do have to smile at the body description "fabulous" though.

what exactly does it mean ??"

its for the largest ladies onhere

No matter what shape or size you are if you put an effort in how you look you wont go wrong.

For example I saw a lady the other day who was very curvy but by god did she ooze sex appeal. She put the slimmer woman in her company to shame.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Just want your thoughts"

so would you be happier if women just said im fat ??

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

I say curvy because it's a nicer word. I agree with most other people that it is a shape not a size. I'm still struggling to get the curves to go in the right places, but they are curves! Lol

By *teve oneilMan  over a year ago

manchester

I think size 22 is obese....and un healthy

Lets he honest, unless a woman is fairly tall a size 16 is likely to be overweight

Any size over and she will be obese.

I think it also depends on your height as a size 16 on a fem who is 5ft is completely different to a size 16 on a fem 5ft 11.

"I say curvy because it's a nicer word. I agree with most other people that it is a shape not a size. I'm still struggling to get the curves to go in the right places, but they are curves! Lol"

They never go from where you want them my weight goes from my boobs but I'm quite happy with those it's the rest I ain't!.

To me, if you have a definite waist you are curvy...ie you go in and the waist and come back out at the bum. Some will agree, some will disagree but each to their own. I acknowledge I am fat, but as I go in at the waist I ticked curvy...if there was an option for Fat and Curvy I'd tick that but there isn't! Think my profile makes it clear enough what size I am and if doesn't appeal then move on to the next one

curvy to me has always been a lady who has an hourglass figure.. big boobs, rounded hips.. bbw is when the belly has started to overtake the legs XD

Why beat around the bush with all this pc nonsense to me...

Beyonce and Kim Kardashian are curvy

Adele and Dawn French are fat

All four women are beautiful in my eyes just down to personal preference

Yawn yawn next topic please

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"Yawn yawn next topic please "

It is to the individual what is curvy or not.

Because people can't be arsed to use the SEARCH facility!

XXXX

» Add a new message to this topic