FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > name and shame?

name and shame?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

can we not put a list up of people who back out last minute? its hard enough for single guys to meet decent people as it is but time wasters ruin social lives and put a bad name onto other people?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"can we not put a list up of people who back out last minute? its hard enough for single guys to meet decent people as it is but time wasters ruin social lives and put a bad name onto other people?"

We do have the facility to 'name and fame' - verifications.....

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"can we not put a list up of people who back out last minute? its hard enough for single guys to meet decent people as it is but time wasters ruin social lives and put a bad name onto other people?"

Yep - you did that to us last night - Z

verifications have to be accepted though and whos gonna accept a negative review? two let downs in one night so much ground work for nothing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope, by the fab law.

No

"can we not put a list up of people who back out last minute? its hard enough for single guys to meet decent people as it is but time wasters ruin social lives and put a bad name onto other people?

Yep - you did that to us last night - Z"

i dont even know who you are??

Ok - why not!!

You're first! You agreed to meet me, I paid a fortune got a hotel after driving 15 hrs through the snow and then you didn't show !!

Obviously that's a total fabrication - but you see the flaw in the theory??

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

i can see this going well !!

just asking would save a lot of wasted time for the genuine people out there

Bolton

"can we not put a list up of people who back out last minute? its hard enough for single guys to meet decent people as it is but time wasters ruin social lives and put a bad name onto other people?

i dont even know who you are??"

My point exactly!!!! Z

"just asking would save a lot of wasted time for the genuine people out there"

Zoe showed you exactly why not, but think you missed the point.

1 bad review over 10 good 1s wouldnt put me off but 10 bad reviews and 1 good i wouldnt waste my time

Bolton

People also have real lives where stuff can happen - ie. poorly child, sick dog, period starting unexpectedly - loads of legitimate reasons for cancelling at the last minute! Z

Bolton

"1 bad review over 10 good 1s wouldnt put me off but 10 bad reviews and 1 good i wouldnt waste my time"

But they wouldn't show the bad ones! Z

"just asking would save a lot of wasted time for the genuine people out there

Zoe showed you exactly why not, but think you missed the point."

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

i dont even know who you are??"

Proving a point why name and shame won't work. He said/she said etc.

Two meets in one night?!! Hmmm...

well you cant have 10 legitmate excuses and 1 good meet? and if thats the case be assertive rearrange and people dnt leave bad reviews?

Yes we have a verification system, but no one is going to put on a bad one whether they are the receiver or giver...just means not getting or giving one says more, but then it doesn't indicate anything to anyone else.

Any ideas otherwise? Oh yes I remember, its called block em.

Proving a point why name and shame won't work. He said/she said etc.

Two meets in one night?!! Hmmm..."

i know even i was shocked most people dont even reply lol

Bolton

"well you cant have 10 legitmate excuses and 1 good meet? and if thats the case be assertive rearrange and people dnt leave bad reviews?"

We wouldn't be that moithered if we were let down at the last minute - it's happened - it ain't the end of the world! Z

"Yes we have a verification system, but no one is going to put on a bad one whether they are the receiver or giver...just means not getting or giving one says more, but then it doesn't indicate anything to anyone else.

Any ideas otherwise? Oh yes I remember, its called block em."

blocking them doesnt save the time of decent people though

No as in you do you'll get a honey badger set on you. And they're nigh invincible

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Yep - you did that to us last night - Z"

And me

By *ichelle n big alCouple  over a year ago

Derbys

People also have real lives where stuff can happen - ie. poorly child, sick dog, period starting unexpectedly - loads of legitimate reasons for cancelling at the last minute! Z"

Oh dear!

Always two sides to every story so would be completely unfair and just be open to people being malicious on purpose!

i think your all missing the point if somebody has a genuine reason they can explain but giving a reason like weve found somebody better now bye isnt a genuine excuse just down right rude

By *ichelle n big alCouple  over a year ago

Derbys

"well you cant have 10 legitmate excuses and 1 good meet? and if thats the case be assertive rearrange and people dnt leave bad reviews?

We wouldn't be that moithered if we were let down at the last minute - it's happened - it ain't the end of the world! Z"

no one will show a negative verification. it would be so helpful if we could somehow put bad meet notices up. but not sure it is in the nature of the site.

"no one will show a negative verification. it would be so helpful if we could somehow put bad meet notices up. but not sure it is in the nature of the site."

doesnt have to be nasty just stops loads of people wasting time and money

"i think your all missing the point if somebody has a genuine reason they can explain but giving a reason like weve found somebody better now bye isnt a genuine excuse just down right rude"

if nothing else its bloody honest

By *arl828Man  over a year ago

warrington, Cheshire

"No as in you do you'll get a honey badger set on you. And they're nigh invincible "

By *r mrs pCouple  over a year ago

taunton

My point exactly!!!! Z"

Walked right into that one lol.

would you be happy if you got a comment like that after arranging a baby sitter new clothes driving to the meet and them saying no your alright?? maybe im not as rich as some of you to be driving around sorting out other commitments and to some people time is valuable

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"just asking would save a lot of wasted time for the genuine people out there"

...and give all the nasty jealous shits the perfect opportunity to tar someone even if they had never spoken.

Your word against theirs. It won't work.

would you really give a negative comment to somebody you dont know? that malicious, so could talk to a couple of people and start giving good reviews even with out meeting them too?

By *aulus1969ukMan  over a year ago

Skelmersdale

Don't you thihnk that kind of thing could get into the realms of "Twitter Liable". Too easy to just post a random negative review because someone decides they havent got a good enough response from a simple message?

The system could easily be abused and genuine people could get "bad names" for no reason what so ever. How would you police it?

London

"i think your all missing the point if somebody has a genuine reason they can explain but giving a reason like weve found somebody better now bye isnt a genuine excuse just down right rude"

I'm so sorry op but...ROFLAO!!! Sorry...*giggles*

The only way it could work is if admin were paid a salary and all no shows were reported .

Admin could then contact the reported no show and if no reasonable excuse was given they could deal with it .

Persistent offenders could then be barred .

However , to make it viable we would all have to pay monthly to finance it .

Try to be more selective with your meets.

Make sure you only meet them in a club the first time.

If they dont turn up you can still enjoy a night out.

On the other hand, maybe when you turned up they thought (not now, not fu**ing ever)and were being polite so not to hurt your feelings.

Bolton

"would you be happy if you got a comment like that after arranging a baby sitter new clothes driving to the meet and them saying no your alright?? maybe im not as rich as some of you to be driving around sorting out other commitments and to some people time is valuable "

lol - so they found someone better than you? Sour grapes I think, surely you have a life as well? Z

let downs is part of meeting, u get used to them

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

how can you have your time wasted if you never left the house.....

see they changed their minds... which you may not like... but it isn't "timewasting" now......

its not often i get so much time off so wasted nights arnt good unlike some people i have a social life friends family work and people who mess other people around give the decent people a bad name, ive met people and theyve said sorry your not my type but done it in a decent way, they wernt dick heads about it and i dont mind that. and as for policing it im sure a few people would volunteer to help do that

it is when you live in oxfordshire and are now in the midlands

Beeston

I'll try again...

No.

you can always report to admin, then if there is a pattern of them doing it alot they will be in trouble

just hoped it could save people time and money which would surely be a good thing? here so many stories about people paying for hotels and ending up sitting in them on their own? surely if people are that persistant and are doing it all the time and not even being decent or apologetic about it then theres something wrong?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"you can always report to admin, then if there is a pattern of them doing it alot they will be in trouble"

may not like the way the couple went about it... but the only thing so far they are guilty of is finding someone else....

no contracts were signed.... again, the fella never left the house....

Skelmersdale

"its not often i get so much time off so wasted nights arnt good unlike some people i have a social life friends family work and people who mess other people around give the decent people a bad name, ive met people and theyve said sorry your not my type but done it in a decent way, they wernt dick heads about it and i dont mind that. and as for policing it im sure a few people would volunteer to help do that"

So how do you police it? That is my point. It is your word against theirs if you post a negative comment becaue it was only those parties involved.

I had a friend who was wrongly accused of something much worse than just messing up a meeting and, let's just say, it was not pleasant.

Move on, people who mess you around will get what is coming to them. There are so many more on here after all that are decent people.

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We get your annoyed you missed out on a night but thats clouding your judgement.

Simple fact is you cannot in any way police a system based on he said she said.

i did i travelled 100 mile 2 see the original woman lol and she was nice and decent about it, the couple were dicks and if they done it to me how many other people have they done it too?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"i did i travelled 100 mile 2 see the original woman lol and she was nice and decent about it, the couple were dicks and if they done it to me how many other people have they done it too?"

so you went 100 miles to see the 1st... and yet went you are complaining about the 2nd that you arranged on the fly...... hmmmm.... maybe they were arranging on the fly as well..

if somebody says know and theyre polite about it fair do's got no issue with that. if somebody wants to meet arange a place and then as your walking out the door says no and starts talking to you like a twat then surely there should be some way of reporting it?

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

did you read at the top of page what it says before you post? it happens move on .

By *quirrelMan  over a year ago

North Yorks

"if somebody says know and theyre polite about it fair do's got no issue with that. if somebody wants to meet arange a place and then as your walking out the door says no and starts talking to you like a twat then surely there should be some way of reporting it?"

Just block and move on, spending any time brooding over what cannot be changed will just be a waste of your time, they ain't worth the bother.

Brighton - even Hove!

"well you cant have 10 legitmate excuses and 1 good meet? and if thats the case be assertive rearrange and people dnt leave bad reviews?

We wouldn't be that moithered if we were let down at the last minute - it's happened - it ain't the end of the world! Z"

Moithered!!!!!! I haven't heard that word for years!!!!

Bolton

"if somebody says know and theyre polite about it fair do's got no issue with that. if somebody wants to meet arange a place and then as your walking out the door says no and starts talking to you like a twat then surely there should be some way of reporting it?"

OK- let me get this straight - you met them and they said they didn't want to take things further? Why is that timewasting? We've met up with loads of people and for various reasons haven#t wanted to have sex with them. it isn't set in stone you know that you'll have fun with everyone you meet! Z

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

The nature of the scene is volatile at times and a bit unpredictable. It is best not to take anything as said in concrete - if plans go to schedule, that is great. If they do not (and they sometimes don't) then that is just one of those things. A bit like in the vanilla world people letting you down. Why would anybody expect the scene to be accurate, on time and one hundred percent reliable when even some friends are not? Not a big deal really.

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 08/02/13 20:32:48]

Brighton - even Hove!

At least you can get it off your chest on here, but people do cancel at the last minute....that's life. Move on.....think of the future that you might be able to influence, not the past which you can't.

Bolton

We wouldn't be that moithered if we were let down at the last minute - it's happened - it ain't the end of the world! Z

it's a great word! Z

Moithered!!!!!! I haven't heard that word for years!!!! "

Beeston

Scroll up. Read the responces as to why it won't work.

Then do a forum search for the same subject over the past 3 years and read all of them.

Maybe it will sink in then

amazes me how supportive and decent people are, quick to pick faults. im guessing noone else has ever lost out financially then? it was a simpe question that could of possibly got rid of all the time wasters therefore improving the site for everybody else and alls i get is grief?

Crikey aren't you making a meal of this? We all get people back out, sometimes at the last minute, sometimes they are for genuine reasons and at times, you think, that was bull****.

But ruining your social life? It was one night, anyone would think they had pissed in your petrol tank and stolen your best pulling pants.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"amazes me how supportive and decent people are, quick to pick faults. im guessing noone else has ever lost out financially then? it was a simpe question that could of possibly got rid of all the time wasters therefore improving the site for everybody else and alls i get is grief?"

You haven't got grief, you've got other peoples opinions on your suggestion!

Skelmersdale

You can report users to admin, that is what the Report User section is for.

As its been said time and time again,

Naming and shaming just doesn't work!

Try and put it behind you and move on!

" they had pissed in your petrol tank "
DO people really do that? That takes a lot to aim that precisely...

Bolton

"amazes me how supportive and decent people are, quick to pick faults. im guessing noone else has ever lost out financially then? it was a simpe question that could of possibly got rid of all the time wasters therefore improving the site for everybody else and alls i get is grief?"

You haven't had grief - what you suggest isn't a good idea, it's open to abuse and impossible to police, i think you need to take a reality check. Z

"if somebody says know and theyre polite about it fair do's got no issue with that. if somebody wants to meet arange a place and then as your walking out the door says no and starts talking to you like a twat then surely there should be some way of reporting it?

OK- let me get this straight - you met them and they said they didn't want to take things further? Why is that timewasting? We've met up with loads of people and for various reasons haven#t wanted to have sex with them. it isn't set in stone you know that you'll have fun with everyone you meet! Z"

nope that was a different couple and they were nice and have no issues with them i would actually and did give them a possitive verification for their politness and honesty. this is a different couple who told me basically to fuck off as i was walking out the door after asking me to meet them when i had given them some advice about places to go

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"if somebody says know and theyre polite about it fair do's got no issue with that. if somebody wants to meet arange a place and then as your walking out the door says no and starts talking to you like a twat then surely there should be some way of reporting it?

You can report users to admin, that is what the Report User section is for. "

i dont thinks theres a box for they fucked me off for someone else

Bolton

OK- let me get this straight - you met them and they said they didn't want to take things further? Why is that timewasting? We've met up with loads of people and for various reasons haven#t wanted to have sex with them. it isn't set in stone you know that you'll have fun with everyone you meet! Z

nope that was a different couple and they were nice and have no issues with them i would actually and did give them a possitive verification for their politness and honesty. this is a different couple who told me basically to fuck off as i was walking out the door after asking me to meet them when i had given them some advice about places to go"

I see, perhaps they might have been more polite but that's life! Z

oh well at least ive amused some of you if i was a single female i think i would of got a lot better response but just another one of those single bitter guys everyone can take the piss out of and noone gives a fuck about lol

alot of people insist on social meets first so everyone does have the option to say no to sex with them.. so if u travelled that far and they decided they werent for u then they would be a timewatser as u lost out on petrol and got no sex?

maybe u need to look at how u choose ur meets.. if u cant afford to travel 100 miles to be let down, then dont. make meets nearer.

people are just saying this is how it works,.. u have to take the good with tthe bad on here.

there is no way anyone should name and shame or people would abuse ti with lies when they had a grudge.. and lets face it some people take things way too personally like getting a simple no thanks not my type.. then send abuse back.. not acceptabel is it.. but those sort of people would then use a name and shame just to get at the person who rejected them.

also there is always 2 stories and i think everyone doesnt base a judgement on one side as the other party may have a reason for their actions

Bolton

"oh well at least ive amused some of you if i was a single female i think i would of got a lot better response but just another one of those single bitter guys everyone can take the piss out of and noone gives a fuck about lol"

anyone posting a name and shame thread gets the same response - single guy, single woman or a couple - guess why? Because it's not a good idea! Z

London

I'm confused. You travelled 100 miles got knocked back, went home and was off again for meet two when they said no?!!

"oh well at least ive amused some of you if i was a single female i think i would of got a lot better response but just another one of those single bitter guys everyone can take the piss out of and noone gives a fuck about lol"

is there a thread from a single female wanting to name and shame for being let down?

Bolton

I'm confused. You travelled 100 miles got knocked back, went home and was off again for meet two when they said no?!! "

I'm glad you're confused too - thought it was me being dippy! Z

"alot of people insist on social meets first so everyone does have the option to say no to sex with them.. so if u travelled that far and they decided they werent for u then they would be a timewatser as u lost out on petrol and got no sex?

maybe u need to look at how u choose ur meets.. if u cant afford to travel 100 miles to be let down, then dont. make meets nearer.

"

That to me makes a lot of sense. I would only ever meet socially first, both as a couple or a single. No ifs or buts.

if im here im gonna try and recover the situation and look at my age im not as experienced as other memembers only been on here 2 months and finding most people are rude abrassive impolite and unhelpful, if it wernt for the handful of nice people it would be deleted. sorry if my spelling and grammer isnt perfect i didnt realise this was an exam

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Annoyed as you are at what happened, from your profile, I see you've only been on this site for a couple of months, so you are still learning how things happen!

Yes, people DO cancel out at the last minute. Yes, they DO have genuine reasons for doing so as emergencies unique to them do crop up!

Yes, there are people who will mess others around, and unfortunately, it is part of life on this site!! It is annoying, but something you just have to accept and move on from.

The subject of naming and shaming has been brought up many times before, but it is fraught with many pitfalls and would never work in reality. It would no doubt descend into a tittle tattle argument as each party defended themselves, which would serve no purpose. Examples have been demonstrated to show just how pointless it would be.

As it has been said, you can report it to Admin and leave it at that. If not, as I have said, accept it as a fact of life on here, forget it and MOVE ON.

Life isn't worth worrying so much about this. If it is, maybe you need to re-think why you are on here.

Bolton

"alot of people insist on social meets first so everyone does have the option to say no to sex with them.. so if u travelled that far and they decided they werent for u then they would be a timewatser as u lost out on petrol and got no sex?

That to me makes a lot of sense. I would only ever meet socially first, both as a couple or a single. No ifs or buts. "

Yes- us too - there's always the chance to play on the first meet but we never arrange to meet someone new and expect us all to get on and play - but then we're realists! Z

Brighton - even Hove!

"amazes me how supportive and decent people are, quick to pick faults. im guessing noone else has ever lost out financially then? it was a simpe question that could of possibly got rid of all the time wasters therefore improving the site for everybody else and alls i get is grief?

You haven't got grief, you've got other

peoples opinions on your suggestion! ;-

)"

And my suggestion was helpful too - not a hint of a mention of Harry Potter.

Bolton

"if im here im gonna try and recover the situation and look at my age im not as experienced as other memembers only been on here 2 months and finding most people are rude abrassive impolite and unhelpful, if it wernt for the handful of nice people it would be deleted. sorry if my spelling and grammer isnt perfect i didnt realise this was an exam"

wow, get your dummy back in! No one had mentioned your spelling or grammar - it's pretty imaterial really! Although this is a site for swingers that doesn't mean that everyone is going to be lovely and polite - some are and some aren't - just like in the real world! Z

Annoyed as you are at what happened, from your profile, I see you've only been on this site for a couple of months, so you are still learning how things happen!

Yes, people DO cancel out at the last minute. Yes, they DO have genuine reasons for doing so as emergencies unique to them do crop up!

Yes, there are people who will mess others around, and unfortunately, it is part of life on this site!! It is annoying, but something you just have to accept and move on from.

The subject of naming and shaming has been brought up many times before, but it is fraught with many pitfalls and would never work in reality. It would no doubt descend into a tittle tattle argument as each party defended themselves, which would serve no purpose. Examples have been demonstrated to show just how pointless it would be.

As it has been said, you can report it to Admin and leave it at that. If not, as I have said, accept it as a fact of life on here, forget it and MOVE ON.

Life isn't worth worrying so much about this. If it is, maybe you need to re-think why you are on here."

thank you somebody who gives the same answer as everyone else but isnt judgemental, is polite and doesnt take the piss. maybe i am old fashioned but i was brouught up with manners?

Bolton

OK - who has been rude or judgemental? Z

re read all the comments, put your dummy back in and get on with it? hardly polite is it?

Let the Witch hunt begin

That to me makes a lot of sense. I would only ever meet socially first, both as a couple or a single. No ifs or buts.

Yes- us too - there's always the chance to play on the first meet but we never arrange to meet someone new and expect us all to get on and play - but then we're realists! Z"

Same here

Bolton

"re read all the comments, put your dummy back in and get on with it? hardly polite is it?"

lol - and you think thats rude? Crikey, Z

no witch hunt i dont mind being let down if theyre decent and polite about it

"just hoped it could save people time and money which would surely be a good thing? here so many stories about people paying for hotels and ending up sitting in them on their own? surely if people are that persistant and are doing it all the time and not even being decent or apologetic about it then theres something wrong?"

If somebody books a hotel for a meet having never previously met them and it goes pear shaped and they lose money then they are solely to blame and need to look at their own sense of expectation.

i didnt and the person i was originally ment to see i have met she was nice something come up and thats ok were still speaking, its the rude obnoxious people that let you down that this refers too

Life isn't worth worrying so much about this. If it is, maybe you need to re-think why you are on here."

This

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"i didnt and the person i was originally ment to see i have met she was nice something come up and thats ok were still speaking, its the rude obnoxious people that let you down that this refers too"

so really your post is about naming and shaming rude and obnoxious people rather than timewasters?

Bolton

"i didnt and the person i was originally ment to see i have met she was nice something come up and thats ok were still speaking, its the rude obnoxious people that let you down that this refers too

so really your post is about naming and shaming rude and obnoxious people rather than timewasters?"

Looks that way! Z

well its about naming rude obnoxious time wasters if theyre rude and obnoxious and havent wasted my time they just get deleted and blocked if they have things come up but are decent and polite i understand and dont mind as much

"well its about naming rude obnoxious time wasters if theyre rude and obnoxious and havent wasted my time they just get deleted and blocked if they have things come up but are decent and polite i understand and dont mind as much"

so why can't you just block them if they waste your time?

What difference does it make anyway?

because if i knew they were time wasters and were gonna get nasty out of the blue i wouldnt of made the effort and gone out for a meal instead

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"verifications have to be accepted though and whos gonna accept a negative review? two let downs in one night so much ground work for nothing"

If I had 2 let downs in a row I'd be looking at my own selection process!

"because if i knew they were time wasters and were gonna get nasty out of the blue i wouldnt of made the effort and gone out for a meal instead"

You mean all this is because you missed out on your BIG MAC

"because if i knew they were time wasters and were gonna get nasty out of the blue i wouldnt of made the effort and gone out for a meal instead"

But you said they were just rude, not nasty.

Some times we have to chalk these things up to experience. Dust yourself off, and carry on your way. Rethink how you choose possible meets maybe?

Brighton - even Hove!

Look OP, a better waste of time than being on here would be to do what I'm doing, a nice real ale and watching the Bourne Identity. Don't stress about it!!!

the second was an on the spot thing dodged a bullit tho cus she actually went to school with my mom lmao big mac, hilarious isnt the comedy club in birmingham?

Brighton - even Hove!

"verifications have to be accepted though and whos gonna accept a negative review? two let downs in one night so much ground work for nothing

If I had 2 let downs in a row I'd be looking at my own selection process!"

Ah....that's where James Bond comes in. In Goldfinger, Auric says "once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action". Don't get to 3.

i wasnt it started of as a genuine question and alls i got was stupid sarcastic comments last friday nites girl needs a lift home later anyway now so will hold off on the beer until she wants me 36FF ( o ) ( o )

So they were rude, obnoxious, nasty? If you feel you have a complaint against them, report them to admin in the proper manner.

Then let it go. It's happened to all of us.

number 3 isnt off here shes a friend of a friend and way out of my league but i must of done somethin right

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

" they had pissed in your petrol tank DO people really do that? That takes a lot to aim that precisely..."

i doubt that it would improve the fuel economy

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Was your second 'rude' meet in the same location as the first meet you went to? Or did you make a completely new trip to go to the second couple?

Because if they were same trip, same location they haven't really wasted your time as you were there anyway.

If they told you to Fuck Off there is no excuse for that. I think we would all accept that's rude. But if you haven't met before, all of us should accept we can get refused when we turn up to a meet. Male, female, single or couple, we are all entitled to say 'No thanks' and be under no obligation to have any play if we don't want to. That isn't timewasting, it is choice.

gotta be cheaper than fuel though would probably work in an old landy and was enough to get my quad bike to the garage once (200 yards) in zante just enough to wet the tank i guess

"gotta be cheaper than fuel though would probably work in an old landy and was enough to get my quad bike to the garage once (200 yards) in zante just enough to wet the tank i guess"

Garage is only 2 mins from Zante airport.

as i have repeated i have be told thanx but no thanx when i have met people but still had a beer together and they were honest so i still gave them a positive review but people who waste your time then give you a mouth full of abuse after them asking to see me isnt on

"Was your second 'rude' meet in the same location as the first meet you went to? Or did you make a completely new trip to go to the second couple?

Because if they were same trip, same location they haven't really wasted your time as you were there anyway.

If they told you to Fuck Off there is no excuse for that. I think we would all accept that's rude. But if you haven't met before, all of us should accept we can get refused when we turn up to a meet. Male, female, single or couple, we are all entitled to say 'No thanks' and be under no obligation to have any play if we don't want to. That isn't timewasting, it is choice."

He never left home, they let him know before he set off.

was in laganas on the way back from the cliff jumping another 1 broke down half a mile away so filled mine up then towed him back

i live in oxfordshire now in the midlands, i think i left home

"as i have repeated i have be told thanx but no thanx when i have met people but still had a beer together and they were honest so i still gave them a positive review but people who waste your time then give you a mouth full of abuse after them asking to see me isnt on "

Ok I'll bite. Why did they give you a load of abuse and what form did it take?

[Removed by poster at 08/02/13 21:26:39]

i dont demand anything its just manners and they didnt say those exact words we sat drinking all night instead

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

"i live in oxfordshire now in the midlands, i think i left home"

OK. So I will ask you again because you are not really explaining clearly.

Was your second 'rude' meet in the same location as the first meet you went to? Or did you make a completely new trip to go to the second couple?

"was in laganas on the way back from the cliff jumping another 1 broke down half a mile away so filled mine up then towed him back"

Half way up the strip from the beach, turn right and your there.Follow the bus to Kalamaki.................

they have because if they didnt say they wanted to see me i would be out having a meal with somebody else, if i agree to something i do it and dont back out unless i really have to

always seem to find an 'expert' or a 'comedian' on every thread......

zante was amazing would love to go back but i dont think any of my mates gf's would appreciate it oh well new york and vegas this year not quite the d*unken sex and alcohol fuel holiday but cant complain if work pay you to go

In all seriousness, reading your posts on this thread you really need to lose your sense of entitlement and expectation.

The more you post, the more this comes across with you struggling with rejection rather than anyone wasting your time.

found more than one of both its cheered me up

Hull

"So they were rude, obnoxious, nasty? If you feel you have a complaint against them, report them to admin in the proper manner.

Then let it go. It's happened to all of us. "

Exactly!

To the OP. Before this post begins to degenerate further, meets follow the principle of choice.

You made your choice to go and meet someone but it didn't work out. Whatever the reasons, true or not from their perspective and regardless of how they behaved or didn't, it was their choice!

You could have met up but on meetiung them, decided that they were not to your liking and you could have chosen not to play with them; what if they felt the same as you did and named and shamed you as a timewaster, all because you made your own CHOICE??????

Thus in the nicest possible way, bad choices occur, shit happens, but it doesn't mean getting so worked up about it.

Compared to many guys on here, you have 3 verifications on your Profile, more than other guys get in 6 months or more.

You have "positive" aspects to build and support your profile, so why dwell on the "negative" aspects.

Forget what happened; report or block them or both. THEN MOVE ON!!

ill say it again i dnt mind being let down but being a twat about it instead of just saying sorry not tonight or words to that affect is what gets my back up. could understand if id upset them but i was giving them advice wasnt even planning to meet them it was their suggestion

i have moved on meeting a girl from last friday night later but untill then im bored and replyin, mostly repeating, to all messages and having a conversation

"they have because if they didnt say they wanted to see me i would be out having a meal with somebody else, if i agree to something i do it and dont back out unless i really have to"

We only have your side of this. Maybe their babysitter never showed/car broke down/kid started vomming and they had to ring at the last minute to cancel. Maybe you were the one who got rude and obnoxious, said a few choice words to them. We only have your word it happened your way...... See why name and shame wont work?

If you have a genuine gripe complain to the right people.

it was a question to a forum if i was complaining about them wouldnt i have said who they were or where theyre from and i think "on second thoughts no weve found a guy who is much better than you and is already on his way so you know what bye" is rude especially as i got that message walking out the door lol but a 28 year old with 36FF and cooks me breakfast in the morning is a little better. things happen for a reason and im a very happy boy

By *r mrs pCouple  over a year ago

taunton

"because if i knew they were time wasters and were gonna get nasty out of the blue i wouldnt of made the effort and gone out for a meal instead

You mean all this is because you missed out on your BIG MAC "

Lol

Hull

"im a very happy boy "

So, in effect, you have answered your OP.

So, paraphrasing Andy Warhol, "you've had your two hours of fame!"

You've moved on! Hooray!

End of thread!

The End!

By *ammy27TV/TS  over a year ago

travelling

Complete waste of time and reasons have been given to show how .

This site proves only one thing ! That is that ppl are far better going to a club than relying on this crap site for a meet ! At least with S D C Pr other pay sites ppl are more likely to be real than 90% of the idiots on here .

Rant over I guess the gods will silence me now !! So much for freedom to air your views

SDC now you are going back in time mate

Or other pay sites ! No need to split hairs

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

I'm confused. You travelled 100 miles got knocked back, went home and was off again for meet two when they said no?!!

I'm glad you're confused too - thought it was me being dippy! Z"

Millenium falcon..

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"This site proves only one thing ! That is that ppl are far better going to a club than relying on this crap site for a meet ! At least with S D C Pr other pay sites ppl are more likely to be real than 90% of the idiots on here .

Rant over I guess the gods will silence me now !! So much for freedom to air your views "

and yet you have been on this crap site for 8 months...?

Timewasters and idiots on paysites too. Just cos they pay doesnt mean they wont behave without thought for potential partners.

still in the meeting place meeting somebody else now who isnt on here so i know they will turn up but thats purely accidental shes amazing though way out of my league but who am i to say no to an amazing women and no it didnt answer my own question im pretty sure like chat rooms a site can be moderated just wasnt aware as to how due to my inexperience. 140 messages though has entertained me for a while lol

Brighton - even Hove!

"still in the meeting place meeting somebody else now who isnt on here so i know they will turn up but thats purely accidental shes amazing though way out of my league but who am i to say no to an amazing women and no it didnt answer my own question im pretty sure like chat rooms a site can be moderated just wasnt aware as to how due to my inexperience. 140 messages though has entertained me for a while lol"

Not as much fun as a wank though, eh?

Yes get to a club meet real people, touch them if your polite, but if rude then maybe get told to fuck off

still getting sex tonight so im happy

Brighton - even Hove!

"still getting sex tonight so im happy"

I hope she turns up!

shes not of here so maybe a bit more reliable

Wow 10 minutes of our life we won't get back! Bloody time wasters the lot of you!

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple  over a year ago

Takeley

Herein lies the old adage: do your research. Spontaneous meets where you know little about the person/persons with a cyber based one dimentional communique is always going to at some point have problems. People get cold feet, the eponimous timewasters who get pleasure by being twats. Use your gut instinct, if it's too good to be true, it usually is!!! Happy swinging xx

you dont have to read this or reply the meet later is noone off of here met her through friends

"shes not of here so maybe a bit more reliable"

I hope you aren't suggesting we're all unreliable on here. I would hate to actually have to shag anyone to prove I'm not.... But.... Ahhh... Wellllll.....

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm reliably going to bed. Night all. Good luck with your meet OP.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"SDC now you are going back in time mate "

We are still on it! More luck there than here! But this site is great, just don't seem to get meets from here!

think you should shag everyone in 50 miles to prove your reliable but im busy 2nite now maybe 2morrow?

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"think you should shag everyone in 50 miles to prove your reliable but im busy 2nite now maybe 2morrow?"

might be a while... ain't done all the doggers yet

Wolf

name and shame list would be open to all kinds of abuse, just if someone didnt like anyonew or a couple broke up they would slag each other off. You can report No Shows by their profile to admin

sorry your a bit late for that comment recieved it at least 40 times but thanx anyway

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"name and shame list would be open to all kinds of abuse, just if someone didnt like anyonew or a couple broke up they would slag each other off. You can report No Shows by their profile to admin "

"sorry you're a bit late for that comment received it at least 40 times but thanks anyway"

It's a point worth making again and again.

Midlander: please please please hit the "+quote" button instead of the "reply in forum" button.

The + quote one includes the text of the person you are replying to and makes it a darn sight easier for everyone else to follow what's going on.

"Midlander: please please please hit the "+quote" button instead of the "reply in forum" button.

The + quote one includes the text of the person you are replying to and makes it a darn sight easier for everyone else to follow what's going on."

Like this

"think you should shag everyone in 50 miles to prove your reliable but im busy 2nite now maybe 2morrow?

might be a while... ain't done all the doggers yet

Wolf

"

Dogging, moi?

"Midlander: please please please hit the "+quote" button instead of the "reply in forum" button.

The + quote one includes the text of the person you are replying to and makes it a darn sight easier for everyone else to follow what's going on.

Like this"

ok sorry like i say still new dnt really understand this site or how stuff works

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"would you be happy if you got a comment like that after arranging a baby sitter new clothes driving to the meet and them saying no your alright?? "

So the person/s turned up for the meet, didn't fancy playing with you and were polite and said so, and they are timewasters?

Even right up to the point of meeting we are all allowed to say no thanks....unless you think people should have sex even if they don't fancy the person after all?

"would you be happy if you got a comment like that after arranging a baby sitter new clothes driving to the meet and them saying no your alright??

So the person/s turned up for the meet, didn't fancy playing with you and were polite and said so, and they are timewasters?

Even right up to the point of meeting we are all allowed to say no thanks....unless you think people should have sex even if they don't fancy the person after all?"

no they wernt im not explaining again fed up of repeating myself

a picture of a cheater (big cat) can turn people on? pathetic!

"sorry your a bit late for that comment recieved it at least 40 times but thanx anyway"

Now .. That was rude !!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"sorry your a bit late for that comment recieved it at least 40 times but thanx anyway

Now .. That was rude !!! "

It wasn't really...it is stating the obvious.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok looks like you have a good few answers of why Admin won't entertain Name and shame, and even after reading all the thread I am not sure what the people were being accused of anyway.

Time to put this to sleep.