FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > To TV or not TV that is the question ?

To TV or not TV that is the question ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omfordwrongun OP   Man  over a year ago

romford

I am a good looking straight guy with no bi tendencies until recently! i was contacted by a very feminine TV now I'm wondering if I should broaden my horizons ? I have no wish to be fucked !anyone been through this problem ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile preference list includes TV’s ?

"I am a good looking straight guy with no bi tendencies until recently! i was contacted by a very feminine TV now I'm wondering if I should broaden my horizons ? I have no wish to be fucked !anyone been through this problem ?"

Would be to us... if you are meeting men..TVs or whatever you are not for us.

The incidence of HIV in Bi men is still shockingly high!

So Noooooo!

Try it and see, you dont need to be fucked or anything.

If she turns you on.

replies to this should be interesting.

By *omfordwrongun OP   Man  over a year ago

romford

Looking forward to it lol

"Looking forward to it lol"

Good luck..

"Your profile preference list includes TV’s ? "

Not any more it doesn't! Lol!

I agree, good luck.

"Your profile preference list includes TV’s ?

Not any more it doesn't! Lol!"

I guess maybe he's had a quick change of heart...

By *arentvxxTV/TS  over a year ago

peterborough

You'll never know till you try it.

"I am a good looking straight guy with no bi tendencies until recently! i was contacted by a very feminine TV now I'm wondering if I should broaden my horizons ? I have no wish to be fucked !anyone been through this problem ?

So Noooooo!"

Do you have a link to evidence of this as it's quite a controversial statement statement to make without proof to back it up. ?

"I am a good looking straight guy with no bi tendencies until recently! i was contacted by a very feminine TV now I'm wondering if I should broaden my horizons ? I have no wish to be fucked !anyone been through this problem ?

So Noooooo!

Do you have a link to evidence of this as it's quite a controversial statement statement to make without proof to back it up. ? "

Glad someone else said it.

I'm a bi guy but that doesn't mean I go sticking my cock anywhere and everywhere without protection so am no more at risk than your average swinger.

So Noooooo!

Do you have a link to evidence of this as it's quite a controversial statement statement to make without proof to back it up. ?

Glad someone else said it.

I'm a bi guy but that doesn't mean I go sticking my cock anywhere and everywhere without protection so am no more at risk than your average swinger."

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

So Noooooo!

Do you have a link to evidence of this as it's quite a controversial statement statement to make without proof to back it up. ? "

it was documented as correct only reasonably recently cant remember exactly but not long ago. and when it was it was all over the news.. anyone who missed it must have not watched any news at that point. it pointed out in bi men the no with hiv had actually risen at a shocking level. Hiv amoung bi men reach an all time high in 2011... as is stated... google it as not posting links on here. So yes that statement is not made up. ... sadly.. it should be rubbish in this day and age but there we go people dont learn.

According to the Health Protection Agency statistics for 2011 49% of those actively being treated for HIV in this country describe themselves as Heterosexual, 43% as Gay or Bisexual.

One of the fastest growing groups of newly diagnosed are heterosexuals over 50 years of age.

There will always be a risk with any sort of sex, protected or not !

"According to the Health Protection Agency statistics for 2011 49% of those actively being treated for HIV in this country describe themselves as Heterosexual, 43% as Gay or Bisexual.

One of the fastest growing groups of newly diagnosed are heterosexuals over 50 years of age.

There will always be a risk with any sort of sex, protected or not !"

In this day and age I think it is extremely narrow minded- possibly even bigoted- to assume that one section of the population is most 'at risk'.

I'm struggling to understand why it makes any difference what gender someone's previous 'fun' has been with. Surely it makes them a more rounded and experienced person, nothing more, nothing less.

By *ipper DeVineTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

So Noooooo!"

What a load of guff!

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Its very surprising how many 'straight' male profiles out there have verifications from TVs. I personally have nothing against TVs but if your bisexual then say ur bi not straight , after all a TV is still a man , no matter how convincing the make up and clothes make them.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Its very surprising how many 'straight' male profiles out there have verifications from TVs. I personally have nothing against TVs but if your bisexual then say ur bi not straight , after all a TV is still a man , no matter how convincing the make up and clothes make them. "

Profiles from TS/TV are not necessarily male to female cross dressers - this category includes female to male, whether dressers only, or those who are or who have transitioned to their ideal gender. As such, a TS could be female in physical form, as part of her female gender.

What some think of as a TV, a preliminary male body that's dressing as female, may also be the first stage of a girl's gender transition, where her physical gender will eventually catch up, via reassignment: medical rules insist on this, and the terms sex, gender etc are often not understood by everyone in the same way as each other does.

We therefore cannot assume too much from this Fab TS/TV category when someone has posted a verification. I also know people from swinging clubs, and don't have sex with most of them, but this wouldn't stop me verifying them, if they were decent, genuine etc and I've met them.

» Add a new message to this topic