FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fussy swingers

Fussy swingers

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have noticed an increasing number of swingers justifying their ' fussiness ' when choosing playmates .

This is certainly their prerogative and in no way , shape or form am I criticising their choices , but it got me wondering ....

If the criteria of a couple is so demanding , a great deal of thought and discussion on what they want will have taken place . Possibly more so than more relaxed couples , and maybe the talk supersedes the actual reality of actually meeting ?

Controversial perhaps but , it would seem that the more fussy fab couples are , the more likely they are to bemoan the lack of suitable folk on fab that tick their boxes , and inevitably don't meet anyone !

So , my point is this - sometimes it makes sense to dip your toes and go for it , things change in reality and what you may think is unsuitable , may just surprise you if you try it !

I don't mean just shag anything or anything like that , just get out there , meet some like minded folk and see what happens - it certainly worked for us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic