FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > cancelled meet

cancelled meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This morning I have had to cancel a meet due to my son being ill. I have several verifications showing I am genuine and do meet. But he doesn't seem to believe me. I'm gutted as I have missed out on fun with a hot guy and my child is sick too.

Sorry just read it back more of a feeling sorry for myself rant.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

your child comes first & you made a decision that is right for you....and he has made a decision that is right for him.

onwards and upwards.

hope the wee one feels better soon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not at all. It'll be his loss in the end. Shit happens sometimes and if you have to cancel you have to cancel.

Just ignore him. It's not like there's a shortage of men on here!

Forum Mod

Most decent people will realise that sometimes life gets in the way and comes before fab,it can't be helped as frustrating as it can be

People that don't understand that are'nt worth worrying about

Thanks for the replies my sister offered to look after him tonight so I can meet him but I'm not going to even ask him. I think he has already shown his true colours and missed his chance x

Your child is the priority.

I had to cancel a meet some time ago due to my daughter being sick,and the guy said it was an excuse.

So i just told him if he thought i was the sort of person who would use having a sick child as an excuse i didn't think i wanted to meet him anyway.

Meets can be rearranged others can be arranged my kids will come before anything every time.

You will have fun soon and i hope your lil one gets better quickly.

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

He will understand you and plan again to meet up

At least you feel a bit sad about it and you told him why

He may not believe you know, but deep down he is just a little bit frustrated as he was looking forward to see you.

Next time will be best

Hope your son get better

Your child always comes first. If this was second time in a row you've cancelled then I could understand he is upset but to accuse you of not wanting to meet and using your kid then he's not worth it! He clearly needs life as its not all about Fab. You are worth more!

Hope little one gets better soon

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"This morning I have had to cancel a meet due to my son being ill. I have several verifications showing I am genuine and do meet. But he doesn't seem to believe me. I'm gutted as I have missed out on fun with a hot guy and my child is sick too.

Sorry just read it back more of a feeling sorry for myself rant. "

What a bellend x

By *wingertMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Thing is, you will easily get another meet, I mean look at you! You have a body to die for, lol.

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

Nice example for folks on here.

If he'd been understanding and taken you at face value, you'd have thought "Wow what a nice guy!" and tonight he'd have had a great time.

I am sure you'll be inundated with other offers and if you want it have a very good Friday night

Lucky for you that you didnt meet this bell end then, some guys think your here just for their pleasure, and cant cope with things not going their way, like spoilt kids the way some act. Hes probably pissed that he has to do it all by hand now x

Thanks for the replies they have made me feel better. I don't think men realise that us women are just as frustrated when a meet has to be cancelled. I was so looking forward to it and was so tempted to send my son to school. But I suppose he should come first lol

I had a meet last night cancel too with a couple because their daughter was ill,was gutted but family comes first and we have rearranged for next week.x

"Thanks for the replies my sister offered to look after him tonight so I can meet him but I'm not going to even ask him. I think he has already shown his true colours and missed his chance x "

quite right as well

"Thanks for the replies my sister offered to look after him tonight so I can meet him but I'm not going to even ask him. I think he has already shown his true colours and missed his chance x "

Wise choice lady. . Karma will be good to you. Be well hun. X

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple  over a year ago

Takeley

Family should always come first. True and genuine people who you would want to meet would totally understand. We have had the same problem, with meets we have had to postpone or had postponed by our friends, same as we have had with vanilla get togethers, it happens. Hope your little one gets better soon, an evening of tlc is what is needed. Hugs xx

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Your dissapointed and so is he.

Sometimes people say the wrong thing when dissapointed.

Look after your child.

We all have been there xx

Kids always have to come first, it's most likely a knee jerk reaction from him, of course he will be disappointed, but once he's thought about it, I'm sure he will be in touch to rearrange, if not, then onwards and upwards, hope your son is ok

I only cancel for two real reasons. Family or illness.

If someone can't understand that then don't worry.

I had to cancel a meet at a club today as I'm really not well. All I got was get well soon messages. So mostly good people on here. X

Cali

By *erkshireMan123Man  over a year ago

Devizes

"This morning I have had to cancel a meet due to my son being ill. I have several verifications showing I am genuine and do meet. But he doesn't seem to believe me. I'm gutted as I have missed out on fun with a hot guy and my child is sick too.

What a bellend x "

Lol that made me laugh out loud lol so funny!!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Sorry just read it back more of a feeling sorry for myself rant. "

Family first!

"Kids always have to come first, it's most likely a knee jerk reaction from him, of course he will be disappointed, but once he's thought about it, I'm sure he will be in touch to rearrange, if not, then onwards and upwards, hope your son is ok "

He has now been in touch and kind of apologized, but I'm going to take my time and think what should do. He is fit though

By *igboobies42Woman  over a year ago

Essex

I had to cancel when my daughter knocked herself out at school and spent 3 days in hospital. The couple I was due to meet were amazing and messaged me over the week to see how we were doing etc. They then left it to me to say when I was up to meeting again.

I'd never complain if someone needed to cancel as real life does get in the way sometimes and even if it's cold feet I'd rather be let down than someone doing something they weren't happy with x

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Life happens sometimes. If people don't accept that then they aren't worth bothering with.

Find a nice guy who is.

"Kids always have to come first, it's most likely a knee jerk reaction from him, of course he will be disappointed, but once he's thought about it, I'm sure he will be in touch to rearrange, if not, then onwards and upwards, hope your son is ok

He has now been in touch and kind of apologized, but I'm going to take my time and think what should do. He is fit though "

At least he had the good grace to apologise, hope it works out for you

"Kids always have to come first, it's most likely a knee jerk reaction from him, of course he will be disappointed, but once he's thought about it, I'm sure he will be in touch to rearrange, if not, then onwards and upwards, hope your son is ok

He has now been in touch and kind of apologized, but I'm going to take my time and think what should do. He is fit though

At least he had the good grace to apologise, hope it works out for you"

+ 1

Meets for me are the lowest priority in my life, if it isn't for others then that's worrying

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

What a bellend x

Lol that made me laugh out loud lol so funny!!"

» Add a new message to this topic