FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hornyr

Hornyr

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avino3 OP   Man  over a year ago

Carlow

Hi im lukn 4 tips i want 2 make my womam horny at nite we both work hav kids but she wrecked at 9 o clock any ideas

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Clean the house, do all the ironing, take the kids out for an hour, make the dinner or order a take away, do all the washing up, poor her a glass of her favourite tipple while you put the kids to bed then run her a bath and tell her she looks beautiful as she steps out with you waiting for her with a warm towel.

It worked for us.

Forum Mod

Make her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world

Appreciate her,do things for her with good grace,get someone to babysit if you can and take her away for the night so she can relax and remember what its like to feel like herself and not just a mother and wife

Oh and spend less time on here trying to meet other women and more time on her

"Make her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world

Appreciate her,do things for her with good grace,get someone to babysit if you can and take her away for the night so she can relax and remember what its like to feel like herself and not just a mother and wife

Oh and spend less time on here trying to meet other women and more time on her"

"Make her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world

Oh and spend less time on here trying to meet other women and more time on her"

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

"Hi im lukn 4 tips i want 2 make my womam horny at nite we both work hav kids but she wrecked at 9 o clock any ideas "

Hello and welcome to Britain - in this country we speak English, so maybe you could get someone to translate your messages before you post them?

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Show her your profile on here, I'm sure she'll get really excited.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Hi im lukn 4 tips i want 2 make my womam horny at nite we both work hav kids but she wrecked at 9 o clock any ideas

Hello and welcome to Britain - in this country we speak English, so maybe you could get someone to translate your

messages before you post them? "

Er, Carlow isn't in Britain

Forum Mod

"Hi im lukn 4 tips i want 2 make my womam horny at nite we both work hav kids but she wrecked at 9 o clock any ideas

Hello and welcome to Britain - in this country we speak English, so maybe you could get someone to translate your messages before you post them? "

I understood it clear enough and im sure you're intelligent enough to as well,its not that difficult

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Valantines Day approaching. Don't just default to chocs and flowes from the garage, do something special and surprising...

Candle lit baths, a chequebook of 'love tokens' she can 'cash in', love notes hidden where she will find them, a note under her pillow... the list is endless and most of the best ones are free.

By *avino3 OP   Man  over a year ago

Carlow

Thanks great idea

» Add a new message to this topic