FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > ...most amusing....

...most amusing....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all,

...is there anything quite as amusing as being contacted and asked for a face picture, sending one off and getting no reply whatsoever.

Cracks me up everytime!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

oh i dont know, i can think of funnier things

happens to me all the time

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"oh i dont know, i can think of funnier things "

...go on then sexy.

I don't do it if I am not sent one why should I send mine. The intersted party should send one first.

Saying that I was sent one earlier in the week returned the favour and got no reply

"oh i dont know, i can think of funnier things

...go on then sexy. "

Kevin Bridges

Thats the beautie of putting one on your profile, people can see if your a minger before they mail you

"Hello all,

...is there anything quite as amusing as being contacted and asked for a face picture, sending one off and getting no reply whatsoever.

Cracks me up everytime!

"

Maybe you weren't their type when they saw the picture.

I know that you are going to reply that "surely it's common courtesy to reply even if just to say no thanks" and that exact topic has been done so many times over.

If someone finds you're not their cup of tea then a lot of people find it easier to just not reply. Some have good reason for not doing so having been subjected to abuse for saying so (it happens, more frequent than you think!).

Then there's always the chance they could just be pic collecters

"Thats the beautie of putting one on your profile, people can see if your a minger before they mail you "

"Hello all,

Cracks me up everytime!

"

clearly bonkers ....

"Thats the beautie of putting one on your profile, people can see if your a minger before they mail you "

thats where we, re going wrong lol

I laughed at this one !

A very valid point though - and although so many of us hide our faces on public pics , as I often say - it isn't blind date is it ?

Reluctance to show a face pic sets alarm bells ringing - and no contact after sending one just simply means thanks but no thanks

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I understand why some people dont like to show face pix..... Quite often I'll show friends pix and most have said "how come non of thems got heads"

I just laugh but alot of people dont like the way they look. I had a meet arranged about 3 weeks ago Id not seen any pix of her. In the end she became a stalker telling me she'd told her partner about me and she loved me I just ignored her texts and calls

It happens to us all what I find amusing is guys not even reading your profile, sending a message, then wondering why they get a thanks but no thanks message

"It happens to us all what I find amusing is guys not even reading your profile, sending a message, then wondering why they get a thanks but no thanks message "

happens to me on a daily basis. the what are you looking for question is slightly irritating too! my profile is pretty damn specific

» Add a new message to this topic