FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Too many details in verifications

Too many details in verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eekenderz OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

What compels people to give a blow by blow account of how the evening unfolded? I prefer a certain amount if decorum and let the verifications do the job of being a confirmation that the person/couple are genuine. Not a re_iew of the meet... What do people think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"What compels people to give a blow by blow account of how the evening unfolded? I prefer a certain amount if decorum and let the verifications do the job of being a confirmation that the person/couple are genuine. Not a re_iew of the meet... What do people think? "

I think the same. I would expect some discretion.

London

I realise you don't have to display the veris, but I was just mulling over the thought process when people compose the verifications...

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I agree

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I suppose some like to say in detail of what fun they had....some are too graphic but someone saying well sexy, enjoyed dv for eg I find ok...

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't read veris, I just check they have some.

Not up to me what someone displays on their profile. They obviously like them else they wouldn't show them.

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

And who does give the best blow job ever? cos its written on every single womans veris that we look at

"And who does give the best blow job ever? cos its written on every single womans veris that we look at "

Me

By *amieandjulieCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

No it's me,

"And who does give the best blow job ever? cos its written on every single womans veris that we look at

Me "

And if I was a year younger I might have a chance of being able to verify that!!

Brighton - even Hove!

"And who does give the best blow job ever? cos its written on every single womans veris that we look at

Me "

Hello

By *uschmanMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

I'm too much of a gentleman to say...

"And who does give the best blow job ever? cos its written on every single womans veris that we look at "

Ms Dyson apprantely

"I agree"
And me

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Me "

Nope it's me, I'm sure one of my veris says so

I'm not over-bothered by a graphic verification, I only scan them anyway usually to see if we've any playmates in common (just plain nosey really)

Me

I'm not over-bothered by a graphic verification, I only scan them anyway usually to see if we've any playmates in common (just plain nosey really) "

I saw you on a list of veris the other day.

So I blocked him.

(kidding!)

i have a few verifications i dont show cause i feel they are to graphical, i also wont show verifications that contain my real name, dont see why people have to advertise your name in a verification

I find the more graphic the veri, generally the more immature the writer.... so whilst the veri may put me on to the person about whom it's written, it could well put me off ever thinking of contacting the person who wrote it as it tells you more about THEM....

Me

I'm not over-bothered by a graphic verification, I only scan them anyway usually to see if we've any playmates in common (just plain nosey really)

So I blocked him.

(kidding!)"

blocked everyone you've veri'd ages ago so ner ner ner ner ner

Me

So I blocked him.

(kidding!)

blocked everyone you've veri'd ages ago so ner ner ner ner ner "

Waaaahh!

By *ornieandhotCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

I just find veri's a giggle most of the time

When I read back over ours they always make me laugh

D x

Me too!!!

I'm with you on this. I don't get it. All I want to really know is if people are real.

Yes i agree,some can go into way to much information.

But on the otherhand,i like to know abit about who we may be meeting and love a little humour. x

if veri is in too much detail i just dont show it lol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I have commented on this in the past, where if i wanted a running comentary of a meet.. I'd get john motson to do it....

me personally all i need from a verification is they were who they said they were, and they were genuine....

I don't show some of mine because I feel they are too graphic, and besides.... where is the fun of the meet if you know everything that is coming next!!!

Brighton - even Hove!

I've just rechecked mine and I think they are the goldilocks of verifications.

Brighton - even Hove!

Me

I'm not over-bothered by a graphic

verification, I only scan them anyway

usually to see if we've any playmates in

common (just plain nosey really)

"

Gizablowiecaz

I like some humour too!!!

London

[Removed by poster at 07/02/13 22:16:24]

"I have commented on this in the past, where if i wanted a running comentary of a meet.. I'd get john motson to do it....

me personally all i need from a verification is they were who they said they were, and they were genuine....

I don't show some of mine because I feel they are too graphic, and besides.... where is the fun of the meet if you know everything that is coming next!!! "

Tries to think what Fabio's hidden verifications must be like.....

*swoon*

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I'm very upset at how people choose to use the site ! I hope you all are too

In Your Bush

Me "

Haha

Any time Steve but you better be REAL well endowed to reach from Brighton to Arse End

"I have commented on this in the past, where if i wanted a running comentary of a meet.. I'd get john motson to do it....

"

Personally I'd find a bloke in a sheepskin coat, holding a mike, and shouting, " and he's gone down in the box!" a bit offputting!

We love meeting first timers , and some of their verifications are too detailed ( bless em ! )

So we only display for a few days , then hide them. It's the thrill and excitement I suppose , but no harm done , it's all good !

Verifications are an important part of the fab experience for us

"What compels people to give a blow by blow account of how the evening unfolded? I prefer a certain amount if decorum and let the verifications do the job of being a confirmation that the person/couple are genuine. Not a re_iew of the meet... What do people think? "

The choice is choice, those who write them and those who choose to show them. It's not up to us to say ........

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Only showed one to prove I'm real.

I have to admit, when we were on here before I became almost obsessed wiith reading verifications and allowed the gushing re_iews of some people to put me off meeting them ever because I convinced myself I'd never even begin to measure up to "the sexiest woman ever" or the one who gives the best blow job in the world...

This time around, meh...they're useful for ing out barebackers, but I take no notice of the hyperbole...

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I love to play 'verification bingo' look out for these high score ones;

'Wow! What can I say..'

'...can suck for England'

'Don't miss out on this one...'

'Does what it says on the tin'

...and the double point score:

'Can suck like a Dyson'

House!!

"I love to play 'verification bingo' look out for these high score ones;

'Wow! What can I say..'

'Can suck like a Dyson'

House!!

"

So going to have to re-write you another veri

We were having this conversation with some couples at Libs recently, less is definitely more! Nice to leave things to the imagination, the build up is one of the most exciting aspects of a potential meet

the repeat verification's amuse me.. like a dog pissing on a lamp post territory marking

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"the repeat verification's amuse me.. like a dog pissing on a lamp post territory marking "

That made me lol... I mean really lol...

"the repeat verification's amuse me.. like a dog pissing on a lamp post territory marking

That made me lol... I mean really lol... "

good to have you laughing.. hope your starting to feel human again xx

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I don't display graphic/ crude veris - and I try and leave veris that merely hint at best at what happened.

I like to read veris on profiles. Some have put me off, but quite often they're amusing. I also like to check out who they've played with merely from a physical side - if they're usually into playing with leggy, slim women then they may well be disappointed if they met me!, so I don't pursue anything

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

ooh - I have left a couple of 'repeat' veris on here - the last one was after a gap of 12 months or so between meets - s0 I thought it was worthwhile.

If I get a repeat veri that I like and it makes it clear it's a repeat then I'd probably show that one instead of the first one

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

take them, divide them by 4, multiply by 2 and add a pinch of hope that the person who writes the 'glowing' get a 'glowing' one back...... and you have the reality

Ok so I've just gone through mine and thinned them out as many have said too many can sometimes be off-putting.

By *occosboysCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Lancaster

Firstly you can always ask the sender to edit out anything you don't want displayed.

Secondly a well written ver shows the type of person you have met.

Thirdly verifications are not just to prove you are real person but how the meet went from initial greeting to the sex.

That said Ive often read verifications with real names in them - duh.

Or vers full of the cliches above.

A well thought and written ver says as much about the sender as the receiver, and agreeing with the OP best leave somethings to the imagination X

Since all females in here give the best blow job, there's only really one way to decide so if you like to form an orderly queue lol!!!!

X

"Since all females in here give the best blow job, there's only really one way to decide so if you like to form an orderly queue lol!!!!

X"

Yum! Can I be first please, I promise to be the best.

By *bbandflowCouple  over a year ago

South Devon

Never ceases to amaze me on a swingers forum that people feel the need to actually post judgements on other peoples sexual behaviour.

Providing it's legal,and consensual why criticise what people post on their verifications?

Nobody forces people to read them, and nobody forces them to right graphic verifications.

Sexual tolerance means accepting what others might like doing, might not be for you, but you accept without judgement.

Lets face it, most people in the non swingers world would look upon the sexual behaviour of Fab members as disgusting, immoral and perverted.

'Let he who cast the first stone'

"the repeat verification's amuse me.. like a dog pissing on a lamp post territory marking "

ah depends on how you look at that. You could also say that if people meet more than once that it was pretty good fun the other times too.

"Never ceases to amaze me on a swingers forum that people feel the need to actually post judgements on other peoples sexual behaviour.

Providing it's legal,and consensual why criticise what people post on their verifications?

Nobody forces people to read them, and nobody forces them to right graphic verifications.

Sexual tolerance means accepting what others might like doing, might not be for you, but you accept without judgement.

Lets face it, most people in the non swingers world would look upon the sexual behaviour of Fab members as disgusting, immoral and perverted.

'Let he who cast the first stone'

"

"Since all females in here give the best blow job, there's only really one way to decide so if you like to form an orderly queue lol!!!!

X

Yum! Can I be first please, I promise to be the best."

Most definately just be sure to leave a little for the others xxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont think my verifications are to bad, i do have a few from one person cause that because we update them yearly, just to show that we are genuine people who, if things work out meet regularly. Dont put them up everytime i meet someone although some make me laugh cause they are like a personally diary from just the one person

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

I have had 2 or 3 guys in the past get upset when I did not want to give them a repeat verification...lol..I just said I verify someone to do just that...verify that they are who they say they are, not to show how many times I have met them or to stroke their egos..

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

why do 9 out of 10 verifications start with

"well what can I say...."

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"I love to play 'verification bingo' look out for these high score ones;

'Wow! What can I say..'

'Can suck like a Dyson'

House!!

So going to have to re-write you another veri "

Only if you can suck like a Dyson

I got moaned at a few times recently for not giving a more detailed verification.

I like to leave them to show I've met someone and that they were not an axe murderer. Or at least not on my meeting.

Cali

"why do 9 out of 10 verifications start with

"well what can I say....""

Thats how you know the meet was so crap they really don't know what to say!

*goes to check if she's got any that say that*

In Your Bush

"why do 9 out of 10 verifications start with

"well what can I say...."

Thats how you know the meet was so crap they really don't know what to say!

*goes to check if she's got any that say that*"

Lol

Based on the law of averages there will be tens of thousands of verifications on fab .

So its inevitable there will be favourite phrases and statemens - just like the posts on the forums , same subjects , same answers all the time !

And add to it that subliminally phrases that come through from reading verifications are bound to be used when writing them .

It's almost impossible to be totally original .

"It's almost impossible to be totally original .

"

So true. I once wrote a veri, and ended up using nearly the same phrases he had written for me. I must have read it then not thought about mine very well. I hope he didn't think I was taking the piss.

I like my veril's and I like to read others

I just use mine to give people an idea of what I am like. If they want to find out more thats what meets are for.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I like reading the verifications of a potential meet, especially what they write.

But that might be because I am just plain nosey.

I think it's nice to read detailed veris, gives others a good idea of what someone is like. I don't see a problem with well written detailed veris, but that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

"I think it's nice to read detailed veris, gives others a good idea of what someone is like. I don't see a problem with well written detailed veris, but that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. "

Retirement Village

"I think it's nice to read detailed veris, gives others a good idea of what someone is like. I don't see a problem with well written detailed veris, but that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. "

You're right you are entitled to your opinion and it is a fair point but may i ask what you think is a detailed veri? By detailed would you be wanting to read what happened sexually between the 2 parties or what the 2 parties thought of each other after meeting?

By *tressfreeMan  over a year ago

Towcester

Nice to get a short idea of what happened..

Retirement Village

"Nice to get a short idea of wht happened.."

A short idea, that could be as simple as we met, we shagged, we left

By *tressfreeMan  over a year ago

Towcester

"Nice to get a short idea of wht happened..

A short idea, that could be as simple as we met, we shagged, we left "

ha ha I saw I conquered, I came...

oh my gods who cares what people display on their own profike??

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Sigh...why oh why do people feel the need to worry how other members run their profiles?!!

My verifications are hidden because I like discretion, as are my face pics. I'm not going to lambaste those that do things differently to me.

None...of...my...business! If I see something on a profile I don't like, as my man Jay-Z says: "On to the Next One!"

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"It's almost impossible to be totally original .

"

...for some.

"Sigh...why oh why do people feel the need to worry how other members run their profiles?!!

My verifications are hidden because I like discretion, as are my face pics. I'm not going to lambaste those that do things differently to me.

None...of...my...business! If I see something on a profile I don't like, as my man Jay-Z says: "On to the Next One!" "

Just to clarify - we have the disadvantage of living in a somewhat remote area , and have a young child , so our opportunities to meet are limited .

So when we look at a potential meet we like to have a goos idea if theybare going to be right for us .

The more detail we have , the better the chance of a good night .. Up until very recently we would only ever travel , but now , very occasionally we may entertain a late night visit - so we really do feel that we have to have as much pre meet info as possible , and the verifications are an important part of this process .

As I have said in the past , it's nit blind date is it ?

Yes , we could do a social visit first , but with the organising and planning we really feel thats a waste of an evening !

Subsequently we have been very lucky on fab and have never had a bad meet , thanks to in no small part the verification system .

It works for us , and with respect to the next comment about how being original with a verification - it really is difficult to be totally original !

» Add a new message to this topic