FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fussy

Fussy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it possible to be too fussy.We have an idea of what we want and are looking for and our profile is direct to the point.Would being so fussy put people off

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

How people choose their playmates, and who they choose is of absolutely no concern of mine. Likewise I wouldn't accept anyone offering an opinion on how fussy I am.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I've been accused of being too fussy! Who cares, I know what I want and will not deviate from it

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Apparently so. Fooking hobbits

"I've been accused of being too fussy! Who cares, I know what I want and will not deviate from it "

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I've been accused of being too fussy! Who cares, I know what I want and will not deviate from it "

Just stick to what you are looking for and ignore anyone that tries to tell you otherwise!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In our opinion, there is no such concept has being fussy. If someone does not 'float your boat' for what ever reason, your not just doing your self an injustice, but also them.

Chris x

"Is it possible to be too fussy.We have an idea of what we want and are looking for and our profile is direct to the point.Would being so fussy put people off "

Well we would stop at not full sway tbh. Apart from that it does come over a bit listy. Yes it would put us off even if you were full swap.

We gave up reading your profile about half way down, it is all no to this, no to that and you sound about as fun as getting kicked in the balls with a spiked stiletto.

I don't think it is a question of fussy, your profile comes across ranty and I stopped at the first capitals!

"We gave up reading your profile about half way down, it is all no to this, no to that and you sound about as fun as getting kicked in the balls with a spiked stiletto."

Pmsl. Oh I wish I wasn't going out for the day now.......

Have to agree with warrington on this one , it is very much a profile which lists too many rules and demands .

You may find it easier to get the meets you like from toning it down a bit .

However , as you prefer to meet at a club , the profile is somewhat irrelevant , and you are far more likely to get success there anyway .

It's really easy for the fab profile to descend into a list of what you don't want. I had to work hard not to let this happen. But I think being fussy is really important. Unless you are not. Then go for it!

Me too and its OUR choice!!!

By *oresters1Couple  over a year ago

Hythe, Hampshire

sounds like a cuck in denial,lol

Same here. I've been told its sex site I shouldn't be so choosy. Excuse me but I want to have fun when I have sex and so I want to only pick who I want. Am I too fussy? Good I like it that way

Hythe, Hampshire

well put,to many people think its their given right to f**k all and sundry on here,and get abusive when you refuse their "kind offer"

By *rben112Man  over a year ago

worcester

You guys can afford to be fussy!

I cant

Hythe, Hampshire

aww,get tissues out,

By *ampopotwoCouple  over a year ago

southampton

There's nothing wrong with having specific wants but to be honest, the way your profile is written would put us right off even if we did match what you were looking for.

worcester

"aww,get tissues out, "

I usually do after a look on here

Hythe, Hampshire

i meant to wipe the tears away,

worcester

erm.......so did I

Yeah I'm way to fussy too, I only like to meet people that have the words "slut" , "wonder" and "Julie" in their user name

"Yeah I'm way to fussy too, I only like to meet people that have the words "slut" , "wonder" and "Julie" in their user name "

Where have you been?

"Yeah I'm way to fussy too, I only like to meet people that have the words "slut" , "wonder" and "Julie" in their user name

Where have you been? "

I took a little break from the madness to try and keep my sanity a bit longer but now I'm back and admiring your fine form once again

Same here...We have been on here over a year now and not found anyone who floats our boat..had plenty of offers,but just not what we want..so we will stay fussy until we do.

"I've been accused of being too fussy! Who cares, I know what I want and will not deviate from it Same here...We have been on here over a year now and not found anyone who floats our boat..had plenty of offers,but just not what we want..so we will stay fussy until we do."

"Is it possible to be too fussy.We have an idea of what we want and are looking for and our profile is direct to the point.Would being so fussy put people off "

it mite put sum ppl off,im quiet fussy too and wudnt meet anyone unless i know there was an attraction

Thanks for all the comments ,I agree we may come across as fussy but we are happy to stick to what we want

» Add a new message to this topic