FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How do you identify a “player”?

How do you identify a “player”?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *copto OP   Couple  over a year ago

Côte d'Azur & Great Yarmouth

When the missus and I are out together in a pub or bar, it often happens that she gets a little tipsy and rather fancies a quickie with a stranger (even a “knee-trembler” in the corner will do).

She’s a MILF and quite foxy, always wears fuck-me heels or boots, and guys should be taking the hint. But they don’t respond when she smiles at them, don’t follow her when she brushes past them and heads for the toilet, the most recent disappointment was when a chap actually broke off from his mates and got talking to us. He asked her what she enjoyed and she replied “Sex, sex, and more sex” but he didn’t take it further.

As she said afterwards, “What do guys want, a written invitation? I want it there and then, not next day when I’ve got washing, cooking and the kids on my mind!”

Just how do you recognise somebody who’s “up for it”?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

No.

A written invitation would be great though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah guys can be quite dense sometimes

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

Lol my wife says I am hopeless at spotting a woman flirting with me, she would need to stick her hands down my pants before I cottoned on

Steve

By *igblackdomTV/TS  over a year ago

West Midlands

"When the missus and I are out together in a pub or bar, it often happens that she gets a little tipsy and rather fancies a quickie with a stranger (even a “knee-trembler” in the corner will do).

She’s a MILF and quite foxy, always wears fuck-me heels or boots, and guys should be taking the hint. But they don’t respond when she smiles at them, don’t follow her when she brushes past them and heads for the toilet, the most recent disappointment was when a chap actually broke off from his mates and got talking to us. He asked her what she enjoyed and she replied “Sex, sex, and more sex” but he didn’t take it further.

As she said afterwards, “What do guys want, a written invitation? I want it there and then, not next day when I’ve got washing, cooking and the kids on my mind!”

Just how do you recognise somebody who’s “up for it”?"

I think it's more certain if you approach men in a swinging environment rather than a vanilla one, there are many men who wouldn't be persuaded by a 'knee trembler' with a total stranger!

"When the missus and I are out together in a pub or bar, it often happens that she gets a little tipsy and rather fancies a quickie with a stranger (even a “knee-trembler” in the corner will do).

Just how do you recognise somebody who’s “up for it”?

I think it's more certain if you approach men in a swinging environment rather than a vanilla one, there are many men who wouldn't be persuaded by a 'knee trembler' with a total stranger!"

who knows but in a pub or bar and a wife approaches guys some might think its an excuse for her husband to act like a cunt and pick a fight..

u looking at my wife????

why arent u looking at my wife!

Can't speak for all vanilla guys obviously but if a woman in a bar told me her interests were 'sex sex and more sex' I'd certainly carry on talking to her - unless I though it was just the booze talking. You need to realise it takes a lot of confidence for a guy to make an approach though - he'd have to feel very sure it was what you (mrs) wanted and also very very sure that the woman wasn't just flirting to wind her man up, and that it wouldn't be fisticuffs in the car park if he showed too much interest...

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

why doesnt she just say - fancy quick a fuck? Guys can get into a lot of trouble trying to wrestle their cock into a woman just for wearing heels

If your in a normal pub with your Mrs and shes flirting with men do you honestly think they will go and shag her with you stood there? if they see you stood together and then she gives them the wink they probably think its just harmless fun

I know you dont mind but stand in their shoes most men would knock a guy out if he saw his Mrs flirting with them and the guy responding

you could always try coming for a pint in my local, and telling what night you'll be there....

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

This is a difficult one, all round.

Like one of the previous posters said, I never know when i am being flirted with especially if the lady is 'foxy' I tend to think they are being polite and just friendly.

Some of the pubs i go in, you dont even make eye contact with a lady who is with a man or like it was said, you get punched or worse.

A nice fantasy I would love it to happen but I would probably bottle out if it ever did and i rarely bottle anything !

In a vanilla environment I think most guys will be quite aware that you are there as a couple and despite her being flirty they probably aren't envisioning her going off with them and you being completely happy with it. It's kind of one of those "is this really happening?" moments.

It's one of those moments you'll have had a couple pints and be thinking "this might get me beaten up - too much hassle i'll just enjoy the flirting".

So in a vanilla environment it needs making more obvious. In a swinging environment it should be more straight forward.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"If your in a normal pub with your Mrs and shes flirting with men do you honestly think they will go and shag her with you stood there? if they see you stood together and then she gives them the wink they probably think its just harmless fun

I know you dont mind but stand in their shoes most men would knock a guy out if he saw his Mrs flirting with them and the guy responding

"

That did occur to me. I'd run a mile if I though her husband was there

"why doesnt she just say - fancy quick a fuck? Guys can get into a lot of trouble trying to wrestle their cock into a woman just for wearing heels "

Exactly this, I don't know why women think we're going to get these "hints", just bloody say it!

Brushing past someone happens all the time. There are more women out there who would give you a slap if you were to then assume this meant sex, than women who would take you off for a shag!!

Equally, just because someone likes sex and tells you so, doesn't mean they want sex with YOU!?!

I am saying this with my tongue in my cheek, but I find it funny that we live in a world where we (men) can easily offend by assuming too much, yet if we don't pick up on the most minute of hints then you women get frustrated by it!

If you want something, say it!

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

[Removed by poster at 07/02/13 14:57:53]

"why doesnt she just say - fancy quick a fuck? Guys can get into a lot of trouble trying to wrestle their cock into a woman just for wearing heels

Exactly this, I don't know why women think we're going to get these "hints", just bloody say it!

Brushing past someone happens all the time. There are more women out there who would give you a slap if you were to then assume this meant sex, than women who would take you off for a shag!!

Equally, just because someone likes sex and tells you so, doesn't mean they want sex with YOU!?!

I am saying this with my tongue in my cheek, but I find it funny that we live in a world where we (men) can easily offend by assuming too much, yet if we don't pick up on the most minute of hints then you women get frustrated by it!

If you want something, say it!"

Just how do you recognise somebody who’s “up for it”?"

Usually when I ask what the woman enjoys and she answers 'sex, sex and more sex'. That's a pretty good signal, I find..

Seriously though, if the woman in question was a 'little bit tipsy', in a vanilla environment I would not take it any further for one reason: We have a crime in this country called Rape. With all the cases coming up recently (including the saviour-like founder of Wikileaks) where what constitutes 'consent' is being tested to the limit, the thing that would go through my mind is.. "When she sobers up, am I going to get a visit from the Old Bill and potentially spend 2-5 years inside"...

I have put almost the exact scenario you have outlined to a few mates of mine in the not too distant past and asked the 'what would you do?' question. Without any promoting from me, they ALL said the same thing. Most say that dirty flirting is one thing, but leaving yourself open to ruin is quite another....

However I shall print off copies of some of your publics, keep them in my wallet and next time a horny woman comes up to me in a bar and wants 'sex, sex and more sex', I shall quickly compare the image to the reality and, if there is a passing resemblance, she could be going home ... satisfied....

"why doesnt she just say - fancy quick a fuck? Guys can get into a lot of trouble trying to wrestle their cock into a woman just for wearing heels

If you want something, say it! "

tru, most of us are quite dense and do need to be told that a spade is a fookin shovel, to use the northern parlance...

By *igblackdomTV/TS  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Equally, just because someone likes sex and tells you so, doesn't mean they want sex with YOU!?!

"

..or that you want sex with them either!

Most of my (partnered) male friends value fidelity and wouldn't be impressed by a someone offering gratuitous sex with them!

Have you also thought OP the blokes you are "hitting" on might be attached/married and actually faithful.

I think in a pub or club most guys would think you were taking the pee or trying to play a prank or likely to get hit!

Stick to clubs or arrange a meet with someone in a pub and do roleplay, act as strangers etc

"Lol my wife says I am hopeless at spotting a woman flirting with me, she would need to stick her hands down my pants before I cottoned on

Steve"

That's what my wife says about me aswell must be a man thing

..and the other side of the coin..I was out in man mode, chatting to a gorgeous girl at a bar (because i'm an outrageous flirt) i was telling her about my lifestyle..as i'm not sexually aggressive and just shooting the breeze, she was really interested in what i was telling her..over comes her boyfriend, she tells him what i do... Next minute he's threatening to fill me in if i didn't fuck off trying to get in his birds knickers! I helplessly tried to explain i was in the bar with my partner and i was just being chatty..had to beat a hasty retreat as it got pretty ugly! Even his girl friend tried to tell him we was just chatting..but he was having none of it!

hey ho!

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

If you want something, say it!"

Spot on!

"why doesnt she just say - fancy quick a fuck? Guys can get into a lot of trouble trying to wrestle their cock into a woman just for wearing heels "

» Add a new message to this topic