FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Complaints and moans

Complaints and moans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you follow the various forums then you soon realise that most of the complaints and moans revolve around single men.

On the one side it's couples getting constantly winked, messaged and sent friend requests from single men despite saying NO SINGLE GUYS on their profile....

And in the other it's single men bleating and moaning about not getting meets...

So here is a thought....would this site be better if it was restricted to couples only...

After all it's called fab swingers ....the clue is in the plural.... and it was set up by a real swinging couple for swingers...

And technically if you are a single male...or female for that matter....are you a swinger. Do you not have to be a couple to be swingers...

There are plenty other sites for singles looking for sex....

Just a few random thoughts for the forum to get torn into..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How very dare you

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"If you follow the various forums then you soon realise that most of the complaints and moans revolve around single men.

On the one side it's couples getting constantly winked, messaged and sent friend requests from single men despite saying NO SINGLE GUYS on their profile....

And in the other it's single men bleating and moaning about not getting meets...

So here is a thought....would this site be better if it was restricted to couples only...

After all it's called fab swingers ....the clue is in the plural.... and it was set up by a real swinging couple for swingers...

And technically if you are a single male...or female for that matter....are you a swinger. Do you not have to be a couple to be swingers...

Just a few random thoughts for the forum to get torn into.."

What about the couples that are looking for MMF, FFM or group play. Would they then have to convince one half of a swinging couple to play alone??

I don't think this site should be restricted to anyone. There's plenty of single guys who have lots of fun on here with couples and singles. So just ignore the moaners.

By *heekygeordieguyMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"If you follow the various forums then you soon realise that most of the complaints and moans revolve around single men.

Plenty of other sites for swingers to go to as well. !!!!

I like the single men that moan, pester and make cocks out of themselves - they make it so much easier to spot the good ones!

crystal

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

I agree with you on most points.

Surely single guys and girls would have better luck on a single sex site.

X

By *ayb1970Man  over a year ago

Somerset

Well said...some couples are looking for nice single guys for MMF etc

Jay

The only ones who moan are the guys who think it's instashag and couples who haven't learned to use the arsehole filters provided.

Personally, I'd prefer it if the site was restricted to me and anyone looking for TV's.

Wouldn't work for us if it was just couples, what if we wanted a MFM? Where do we look for that extra M?

It's fine as it is thank you

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

yup, that will stop all the complaints and moans....

By *essesCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Should we also get rid of couples who don't full swap! Are they really swingers? Also how would you have got verified if it wasn't for the single chap you met?

No, I think we should leave it as it is, the majority of us are more than happy to have singles in the mix and can also easily ignore the moaners.

Lisa

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"yup, that will stop all the complaints and moans...."
I love it when you are serious View...

X"

Depends what the single is looking for, if they are looking for 3sum they wouldn't find that on singles site.

Couples wouldn't finding females or males to join them for 3sum fun either if restricted to couples only.

Next you'll be saying singles aren't welcome at swingers clubs.

Years ago swinging might have been a couples game(better known as wife swapping), but times have changed.

Surely it's easier not to read many threads lol

ayrshire

X

Depends what the single is looking for, if they are looking for 3sum they wouldn't find that on singles site.

Couples wouldn't finding females or males to join them for 3sum fun either if restricted to couples only.

Next you'll be saying singles aren't welcome at swingers clubs.

Years ago swinging might have been a couples game(better known as wife swapping), but times have changed.

Surely it's easier not to read many threads lol"

Sorry I didn't put Singles only looking for other singles. You would think it would be easier on a singles site. I have no problem with anyone being on here it's a free site. X

I think its fine as it is. Filters are there for a reason. And as for the moaning it makes interesting reading. As stated above it also sorts the wheat from the chaff in terms of decent people and identifies the needy look at me people

Point well made. Never thought it through did I!

"Point well made. Never thought it through did I!"

Never mind!

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"Point well made. Never thought it through did I!"

That's the good point about the forums..alwasy plenty of varying opinions....I just keep mine to myself...lol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Interesting _iew you take there....

It could be argued that since you both only do the soft thing, that you are not "real swingers" either... So are you going to leave the site as well?

And all the couples after single women... Them be gone as well....

I don't think single guys are the issue .. An arse is an arse regard of whether they are a single or heaven forbid part of a couple

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I've been on the swinging scene for 6 years now. The swinging scene has changed loads since I first joined. And when I say 'scene' I mean all the other parts, not just Fab, the clubs, the socials, the munches (even though these don't happen anymore).

The swingle argument has been gone over time and time again. Rarely with anything different being said, just different voices saying it.

The main difference I've noticed in the 6 years I've been around, people are a hell of a lot less tolerant then they were 6 years ago. Men complaining they aren't getting laid 2 weeks after joining, couples complaining that they can't get a single fem 2 weeks after joining, single fems complaining about.. well I'm sure they must complain about something.

Just live and let live. If you don't want singles on the site, then block them. If you don't want singles as part of the scene, then don't go to places where they are going to be. It's pretty simple. Or you can just chat to people, regardless of whether they are what you are looking for, because that's what friendly people do!

Errr what she said so eloquently.

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

.. An arse is an arse regard of whether they are a single or heaven forbid part of a couple"

or even male or female

Wolf

Leicestershire

"I've been on the swinging scene for 6 years now. The swinging scene has changed loads since I first joined. And when I say 'scene' I mean all the other parts, not just Fab, the clubs, the socials, the munches (even though these don't happen anymore).

The swingle argument has been gone over time and time again. Rarely with anything different being said, just different voices saying it.

The main difference I've noticed in the 6 years I've been around, people are a hell of a lot less tolerant then they were 6 years ago. Men complaining they aren't getting laid 2 weeks after joining, couples complaining that they can't get a single fem 2 weeks after joining, single fems complaining about.. well I'm sure they must complain about something.

Just live and let live. If you don't want singles on the site, then block them. If you don't want singles as part of the scene, then don't go to places where they are going to be. It's pretty simple. Or you can just chat to people, regardless of whether they are what you are looking for, because that's what friendly people do!

"

spot on

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

One BIG flaw in your wonderful plan.

It's a well known fact that swinging couples never actually meet other couples due to all the bitching, jelousy, problems getting babysitters and arguments over accomodating. Not to mention which swinging rules are being applied at the time...

You would reduce the site to it's knees in days

I have more experience swinging than lots cpls do...end of lol

ok, I never say end of, thats just a joke..

however...if ppl wanna start labeling ppl as not swingers...we can only say itd exclude even the cpls who dont actually swap partners, the couples that only use camrooms

swinging has come a long way from the wifeswapping aspect

Beeston

There was a wonderful couple on here the other day with not dissimilar _iews - you really should meet them, you'd get on so well...

Leicestershire

I'd say the exchange is in the sex, not the partner swapping bit Paddy - that's the focus of it all and makes all persons swingers on a level playing field regardless of whether single or not, and surely that's how we all are naked in front of each other anyway (unless couples are somehow more equal than others)...

Wolf

X"

6years on fab and i think i can successfully say ive shagged myself around scotland perfectly well...had pretty much fuck all on any other site

No way would we want rid of single's on here we love them :D

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

a lot of couples met on here as singles -

"I've been on the swinging scene for 6 years now. The swinging scene has changed loads since I first joined. And when I say 'scene' I mean all the other parts, not just Fab, the clubs, the socials, the munches (even though these don't happen anymore).

"

erm..single females in my experience on fab have mostly complained about their swinging meets being unfaithful..

work that one out lol

"How very dare you "

ever seen a gangbang for cpls?

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

*Waves*.. Single Fem... Shall I get my coat?

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

was just wondering if the your veri is valid as its from a single

"was just wondering if the your veri is valid as its from a single "

it is valid lol- I'm somehow instrumental to them meeting

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"*Waves*.. Single Fem... Shall I get my coat? "

I'll come with you!!!

Beeston

Do these pure swinging couples you want have to have Pampass grass in their front garden as well?

Rules is rules you know

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"was just wondering if the your veri is valid as its from a single

it is valid lol- I'm somehow instrumental to them meeting "

and were they 2 single swingers who met and are now a couple

If you have a look around the forums properly I think you'll find there is way morning couples moaning than the I can't get a meet single men. Single men always seem to get a raw deal in here. I don't see the massive difficulty on using a delete and block button. What about the single ladies? Pretty much every make half of a couple want the threesome. X

Beeston

and were they 2 single swingers who met and are now a couple"

... and BOOM! Ha ha ha ha!!!

and were they 2 single swingers who met and are now a couple"

can always mail them if ur not blocked lol..I dont wanna go into too much detail lol

besides...I dont wanna ruin my chances of the free drink sessions theyve been inviting me to lol

Beeston

Reader's Digest Universal Dictionary, 1987;

Swing•er (swíng-er) n. 1. One that swings. 2. Slang. A person who actively seeks excitement and moves with the latest trends. 3. Slang. A person who is sexually uninhibited; especially, one who engages in swapping sexual partners.

No... no mention of 'couples' there...

Are _ruitbowls filled with car-keys to be made compulsory too?..Swinging has moved on from the stereotypical image it used to have, thank goodness (Our _ruitbowl smashed a few years ago )

Swinging for the majority is a lifestyle choice, whether they be couples of any sexual orientation, or single guys/females. Of course you get both sexes and all orientations on here and other swinging sites, who are merely after a quick shag and not interested in the friendships made etc, but fortunately this site is equipped with a huge weapon in its arsenal to combat such people...It's called the Block button. This is used as a last resort for those members who are not savvy enough to set up message filters or for those singletons that set up fake couple profiles to sneak a look at your gusset pics or your budgie smugglers. Just our opinion, of course

"*Waves*.. Single Fem... Shall I get my coat?

I'll come with you!!! "

Think I will join you

What an odd thing to suggest from a couple with only one verification ans that's from a single male.

The reality is you can block single males so no need for any couple to whinge or moan about them.

With single males moaning as you put it well there is nothing making anyone read their remarks so you ignore.

When you have been here longer and less wet behind the ears you will learn to chill and let it float by you without bothering you.

By *asey369Woman  over a year ago

London

"*Waves*.. Single Fem... Shall I get my coat?

I'll come with you!!!

Think I will join you "

Wait for meeeee!

been a lot of comments on this thread about having or using a single sex site..can you imagine the imbalance?

Be a man to woman ratio of a 100 plus to 1 possibly more? Best stay here eh?

I read some article a few weeks ago on yahoo that in the USA, Facebook organised a dating event..3000 tickets were sold, on the night 3000 men turned up..and no women

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"been a lot of comments on this thread about having or using a single sex site..can you imagine the imbalance?

I read some article a few weeks ago on yahoo that in the USA, Facebook organised a dating event..3000 tickets were sold, on the night 3000 men turned up..and no women

"

Hahaha. Now that's funny x

"been a lot of comments on this thread about having or using a single sex site..can you imagine the imbalance?

"

]

Bet Cali wished she had an invite..

"I like the single men that moan, pester and make cocks out of themselves - they make it so much easier to spot the good ones!

crystal"

I accepted a long time ago that I have no chance on here

Leicestershire

"I accepted a long time ago that I have no chance on here "

Me too - I've always been a hopeless case and a lost cause

lol

Wolf

I can't fault the site as it is everyone can get what they want out of it and the pushy fuckers couldn't pull in a club so they try this thinking theyll get an easy shag. Wrong you've gotta work for it on here especially if your a single lad

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I don't think you need to be in a couple to be a swinger or how the hell would couples ever fullfill the MMF/FFM/MMMF's etc etc ?

Now there is a "slight" bug bear I have and that is single men, or women who are straight and just want to meet singles some of them even are after "long term things" now that shit isnt swinging and they got lost and ended up on the wrong site!

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

X"

Why should I join another site? after being a member on here for over 2 years. I have all the fun I want on here. Who,s to say you are not a single guy on a couples profile?

ayrshire

X Why should I join another site? after being a member on here for over 2 years. I have all the fun I want on here. Who,s to say you are not a single guy on a couples profile?"

I never told you to join another site! I only asked a question. And the question was... Is it not easier for single people to meet other single people on a singles site. That's all.

Who's to say we are a couple?? Who's to say your a single women then. Works both ways

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

To the Op.

Your wanting to meet mf and ff......hang on arent swingers only in your eyes pissible just male fenale.

Are you saying that ff is a couple?

If so is that 2 fem fuck buddies who play as a couple or are you referring to a gay ff couple?

I have been in the scene for many years now and met many couples and single men and single ladies. So am I not a swinger. I certainly seem wanted in the site as a real swinger from the mail I get from people and many are couples wanting a threesome with me.

I have to admit your comments coming from a soft swing couple is funny. Arent you less of a swinger than I am as I do have full sex with the couple I am playing with.

Sorry but in my experience single fems and single males are popular and vital to the site x

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

"To the Op.

Your wanting to meet mf and ff......hang on arent swingers only in your eyes pissible just male fenale.

Are you saying that ff is a couple?

If so is that 2 fem fuck buddies who play as a couple or are you referring to a gay ff couple?

I have been in the scene for many years now and met many couples and single men and single ladies. So am I not a swinger. I certainly seem wanted in the site as a real swinger from the mail I get from people and many are couples wanting a threesome with me.

I have to admit your comments coming from a soft swing couple is funny. Arent you less of a swinger than I am as I do have full sex with the couple I am playing with.

Sorry but in my experience single fems and single males are popular and vital to the site x"

well said

I think the plural in the site name is based on there being more than one person on the site

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

it is valid lol- I'm somehow instrumental to them meeting "

i didnt doubt it , was ment as they quoted should the site be for cpls only would that invalid the veri and a single aint a swinger if you get the drift , i like to see them come back to answer some of the replys ,see what they think now , end of day we couldnt give 2 shags to lables

Im staggered at how narrow minded some people are! Swinging by its very nature is somewhat of an underground movement! Therefore one would imagine that its more likely you are welcomed into the fold. but oh no! If you dont have a life partner then you're not a swinger!

I have been on and off the scene for a decade or so. i was introduced to fab and swinging in a field by ginger jo and lee and a few others all those years ago. Everybody was so welcoming and i was taken under the wing of a number of couples. needless to say from that moment on i would consider myself to be a swinger.

For me swinging is inclusive. nobody should be discriminated against. i have been approached by men and, due to the fact that i believe that everybody deserves respect , ive been polite when letting them down!

Swinging is becoming more mainstream. its a shame because its losing its identity and its losing its tolerance and i honestly believe we are at the point where swinging as we know it could be lost forever due to bigotry and this intolerance.

By *olfcartweaselCouple  over a year ago

Melrose

I personally feel no matter the site there will always be more single men on there than women. And the 'problem' will always be the same.

By *incs-cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Without single guys the rest of us would be reduced to complaining about the weather instead.

Besides, single guys have been responsible for some of our best sex ever

"

After all it's called fab swingers ....the clue is in the plural.... and it was set up by a real swinging couple

.."

And if they were still the only couple on here it would still be grammaticslly correct in your eyes.

But in this context it's not solely applied to couples.

Is it?

Last comment by the OP.

We like forums. And not just fab. In our professional life we are involved in several forums....Lila is an accountant. And I an an electronics engineer.....so we post on many forums.....

This post was simply our thoughts after having been involved in fab for a few months....

And we'd both like to thank everyone that posted. All post were valid and thoughtful...

Sorry I'm not getting my coat I'm staying right where I am. This site is what we all make it be it singles or couples and I for 1 think it's a fantastic place to meet like minded people

By *amieandjulieCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

As in all aspects of life there are people we like and people we don't like.

I have met a couple of single guys off here and they are gentlemen. I think we all have a sense of who is genuine on here.

If you don't like someone then block them.

Look at some peoples list of rules, there are so many donts that you wonder how they ever do !!!!!!!!

take it for what it is, a bit of fun, and if anything comes out of it then great.

"Wouldn't work for us if it was just couples, what if we wanted a MFM? Where do we look for that extra M?

It's fine as it is thank you "

It's fine as it is I find the site is already at its best with the diversity... Get your filters organised and you won't get unwanted attention xx Mx

Totally disagree! Singles can swing too x

» Add a new message to this topic