FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Site supporter worth it???

Site supporter worth it???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know it's only a fiver and i will easily find out if i invest but just wanted to know what members thought of the perks attached!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

for me yes. I can upload more photos and dock 4 cams on the gold membership.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

yes easier to follow message threads and you can see who has looked at your profile also history of your latest actions when you check someone elses profile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont forget this is an excellent site. its also at the very least FREE. and at the most £5 a month. Its the paying members that keep sites like this going.

Dont forget that this site is only here because some people pay for it. if you appreciate the site. Then sign up! at least as a silver ! x

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Dont forget this is an excellent site. its also at the very least FREE. and at the most £5 a month. Its the paying members that keep sites like this going.

Dont forget that this site is only here because some people pay for it. if you appreciate the site. Then sign up! at least as a silver ! x "

The main reason to pay is to support the site. The added extras are just a bonus.

"Dont forget this is an excellent site. its also at the very least FREE. and at the most £5 a month. Its the paying members that keep sites like this going.

Dont forget that this site is only here because some people pay for it. if you appreciate the site. Then sign up! at least as a silver ! x

The main reason to pay is to support the site. The added extras are just a bonus."

Same here. £5 a month is worth it for suh a great site

Dont forget that this site is only here because some people pay for it. if you appreciate the site. Then sign up! at least as a silver ! x "

There is not much you can get for a fiver these days. For us it is real value for money. Also being a site supporter is one of the criteria we look for in.potential playmates.

Maria & Chris

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

being a site supporter costs very little and does have benefits that are well worth the small expense and fab is a very good site anyway

By *igblackdomTV/TS  over a year ago

West Midlands

"The main reason to pay is to support the site. The added extras are just a bonus."

..would anyone pay to experience my sage words and rapier wit!!

I've no doubt that some people get the site supporter because they think it will improve their chances of getting a meet. I doubt it will. Particularly when said people find it hard to upload one pick never mind dozens lol

Like already mentioned it's easier to follow messages cause they all appear at the bottom when you click on one.

You can also save messages which I find very useful.

By *iganflirtMan  over a year ago

wigan

I want to contribute but as a married gent dont want any trace of payment. What is the best way?

I do it via my mobile it doesn't show up as anything dubious on my bill

"I want to contribute but as a married gent dont want any trace of payment. What is the best way?"

I'd say text if you're on pay as you go.

By *drenaline rushMan  over a year ago

Burnley

For a £5 it's a great way to keep the site going x

"I know it's only a fiver and i will easily find out if i invest but just wanted to know what members thought of the perks attached!"

I think you answered it yourself by saying that it is only a fiver

Many thanks for all your suggestions, i shall become a gold member mainly for the purpose of supporting this fine site!

"Many thanks for all your suggestions, i shall become a gold member mainly for the purpose of supporting this fine site! "

Nothing to do with being able to look at four cams at once then?

"Many thanks for all your suggestions, i shall become a gold member mainly for the purpose of supporting this fine site!

Nothing to do with being able to look at four cams at once then? "

You may have done it because of such bonuses......as hard as it is to believe, I'm not one to spend time in chat rooms, whether with cams or without, unless it's one-to-one.....i am genuinely going to do it for the purpose of supporting the site....

» Add a new message to this topic