FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single men

Single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do people think single guys get a rare deal on here from admin ? after all single men must be well over 50% of the membership and with out them would fabswingers not survive?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Hoooooooooo

You should ask clubs the same question as they are those milking single males

This site is fair for all of us single male, female or any kind of couple

We all getting a fair deal

But when it comes to club, it is just a rip off theory....

Any club promoter feel free to react....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its more like 75% I think.

And it'd get along just fine as a couples/single women site I imagine. As the couples could go and find any men they need at clubs or through word of mouth.

There may be a lot of single men on here..... Not so many willing to shell out for te benifits given to site supporters, out of our last 3 meets only one was a site supporter and he'd gone 5 months using it free until this month.

As for clubs, the price (I think) is a deterant against larger groups of single men attending, only 5 men might be willing to pay £30 per visit but 20 men might be willing to pay £20 so the club isn't benifiting from the higher price

"Hoooooooooo

You should ask clubs the same question as they are those milking single males

This site is fair for all of us single male, female or any kind of couple

We all getting a fair deal

But when it comes to club, it is just a rip off theory....

Any club promoter feel free to react...."

Only been to one club so cant compare really, however must disagree that single male are treat the same as couples on here,

I think everyone gets the same deal don't we?.I pay for silver supporter benefits and its the same cost for everyone as far as i know.If someone pays and only uses it occasionally then i can see that.

"There may be a lot of single men on here..... Not so many willing to shell out for te benifits given to site supporters, out of our last 3 meets only one was a site supporter and he'd gone 5 months using it free until this month.

As for clubs, the price (I think) is a deterant against larger groups of single men attending, only 5 men might be willing to pay £30 per visit but 20 men might be willing to pay £20 so the club isn't benifiting from the higher price"

I don't agree with the OP about getting a raw deal on here as it's one price regardless. And no-one is treated differently by admin because of their status.

But I do think clubs do milk single men. Not as a deterrent as the person taking the money could just say "no more" when a certain number is reached. Rather its charged as a supply/demand thing. They know there will be any number of single men willing/desperate for the chance of a fuck. Couples only usually pay a few quid less. Its the single women who get in free as they are most in demand and wouldn't attend at all if they had to pay.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Do people think single guys get a rare deal on here from admin ? after all single men must be well over 50% of the membership and with out them would fabswingers not survive? "

What do you mean by a rare deal?

"Do people think single guys get a rare deal on here from admin ? after all single men must be well over 50% of the membership and with out them would fabswingers not survive?

What do you mean by a rare deal?"

Not treated the same more lenient to couple posting threads.x

In Your Bush

"Do people think single guys get a rare deal on here from admin ? after all single men must be well over 50% of the membership and with out them would fabswingers not survive?

Not treated the same more lenient to couple posting threads.x"

Ah you mean the mods? I haven't seen any discrimination between men/women/couples on the forum

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Do people think single guys get a rare deal on here from admin ? after all single men must be well over 50% of the membership and with out them would fabswingers not survive? "

on here.....

you mean they are treated exactly the same as everyone else..... so i am not sure what you are getting at?

Newcastle and Gateshead

Ah you mean the mods? I haven't seen any discrimination between men/women/couples on the forum"

neither have i.... so i would like to see some evidence of the allegations.....

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've never seen a mod discriminate against a single bloke, and I've been on the forums a fair while.

Ah you mean the mods? I haven't seen any discrimination between men/women/couples on the forum

neither have i.... so i would like to see some evidence of the allegations..... "

I was giving a time out for calling someone thick , which was told was abusive language. Recently a couple called me a fxxxing xxxx and I reported it but they never received a time out where still on forum mins after.

neither have i.... so i would like to see some evidence of the allegations..... I was giving a time out for calling someone thick , which was told was abusive language. Recently a couple called me a fxxxing xxxx and I reported it but they never received a time out where still on forum mins after."

I wonder if they still are. Forum bans don't happen instantaneously.

neither have i.... so i would like to see some evidence of the allegations..... I was giving a time out for calling someone thick , which was told was abusive language. Recently a couple called me a fxxxing xxxx and I reported it but they never received a time out where still on forum mins after.

I wonder if they still are. Forum bans don't happen instantaneously."

They are on line now.x

neither have i.... so i would like to see some evidence of the allegations..... I was giving a time out for calling someone thick , which was told was abusive language. Recently a couple called me a fxxxing xxxx and I reported it but they never received a time out where still on forum mins after.

I wonder if they still are. Forum bans don't happen instantaneously. They are on line now.x"

They won't get banned from the site, just the forums.

I wonder if they still are. Forum bans don't happen instantaneously. They are on line now.x

They won't get banned from the site, just the forums."

on forum posted something one hour ago

I wonder if they still are. Forum bans don't happen instantaneously. They are on line now.x

They won't get banned from the site, just the forums. on forum posted something one hour ago"

Well I don't know. Report the post again?

a rare deal must be better than a raw deal,surely

In Your Bush

They won't get banned from the site, just the forums. on forum posted something one hour ago"

Report it from the actual post within the thread. If it hasn't been actioned it will still be there.

Your name rings a bell for some reason.

quasimodo,his face rings a bell

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"

i got a 24hr timeout on the forums a cple of wks ago, had a dig back at a cple who wernt exactly nice to me, no abusive words were used and no names but i got the ban and they didnt ???? "

...is that couple by any chance member of the royal family?????

They won't get banned from the site, just the forums. on forum posted something one hour ago

Report it from the actual post within the thread. If it hasn't been actioned it will still be there. "

I have twice didnt even receive a reply from admin team.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Sorry, but that's just bollocks. Admin don't stop anyone posting unless they are being offensive or breaking the forum rules. I've no idea how you've worked that one out

I've lost count of the number of times I've had 48hr timeouts because I've had a robust discussion with some twazzock. It happens.

In Your Bush

They won't get banned from the site, just the forums. on forum posted something one hour ago

Report it from the actual post within the thread. If it hasn't been actioned it will still be there. I have twice didnt even receive a reply from admin team. "

What thread is it?

In Your Bush

"I've lost count of the number of times I've had 48hr timeouts because I've had a robust discussion with some twazzock. It happens."

Twazzock on here? Are you sure?

" Ive have no reason to lie , but dont expect ass lickers like you to agree, "

Remind me why you got your timeout last time again?

" Ive have no reason to lie , but dont expect ass lickers like you to agree,

Remind me why you got your timeout last time again?"

lol but cant resist hun better to stand and say what you feel then grovel on your knees.,xxx

There's no need to be rude to other forum posters. If someone posts something that annoys you then ignore it. forum rules.

The big problem with single men are "Why are they single"? Therefore will these sites manage without men who it seems can't get to have fun with women outside these sites? Of course these sites will all survive as there are married couples and single women who like to play together.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Ive have no reason to lie , but dont expect ass lickers like you to agree, "

calling someone an "arse licker" just because you don't agree with that person probably is the reason you were on the outside looking in......

there is ways of disagreeing with people, and there are ways of disagreeing with people that aren't offensive... which do you think the above could be looked at?

we have probably all fallen on the wrong side of the rules at some point... you would never know about mine unless I disclosed them....

suck it up... move on... any maybe consider it as a lesson in how to moderate the way you put your _iew across......

see... all of that without having to reach for personal abuse!!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"The big problem with single men are "Why are they single"? Therefore will these sites manage without men who it seems can't get to have fun with women outside these sites? Of course these sites will all survive as there are married couples and single women who like to play together. "

I am single because I choose to be. I chose to play on here because I want to have group sex.

Easier arranging that here than in Wetherspoons

"The big problem with single men are "Why are they single"? Therefore will these sites manage without men who it seems can't get to have fun with women outside these sites? Of course these sites will all survive as there are married couples and single women who like to play together.

I am single because I choose to be. I chose to play on here because I want to have group sex.

Easier arranging that here than in Wetherspoons Is this another name for Chameleons or Abfabs ?

"

"The big problem with single men are "Why are they single"? Therefore will these sites manage without men who it seems can't get to have fun with women outside these sites? Of course these sites will all survive as there are married couples and single women who like to play together. "

Interesting that you assume single men on here are here because they can't pull in real life yet you don't apply the same theory to the single women on the site.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 06/02/13 22:42:22]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Changed my mind

"The big problem with single men are "Why are they single"? Therefore will these sites manage without men who it seems can't get to have fun with women outside these sites? Of course these sites will all survive as there are married couples and single women who like to play together.

But that reasoning surely don't say a lot for the couples and single females on here, a guy can't get a shag on the outside world... But in a swingers club he can.... Or a swingers site.

Not sure if I get that.

But hey, different strokes and all that. "

What I get from it is a big load of irony.

Which made me laugh

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

" Ive have no reason to lie , but dont expect ass lickers like you to agree,

Remind me why you got your timeout last time again?"

Sigh...some people don't help themselves do they?!!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

miss Int

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Wow

My mum always said think before I speak.

Perhaps other mothers should give the same advice x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

" Ive have no reason to lie , but dont expect ass lickers like you to agree, "

And you seem surprised you get bans?