FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > newbys

newbys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all , rite prob going to get slatted big time for this but when your a newby how are you ment to get startef on here?? When no 1 wants to no?? . Yes im new to the world of swinging but we all have to start somewere

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irewindMan  over a year ago

bishop

Totally agree mate think it takes a lot of patience

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Hi and welcome.

First things first... I thought you were wearing a nappy in one of your pictures!! Haha! Upon closer inspection I know it wasn't. Try bulking your profile out a bit with your likes/dislikes, are you looking for regular/one off meets etc.

Secondly you've only been here 4 weeks. Patience is a huge factor on this site x good luck x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just out of curiosity, what were your expectations?

By *irewindMan  over a year ago

bishop

[Removed by poster at 05/02/13 22:33:18]

Hiya Lee. You say in your profile that you want to meet singles then couples, then clubs. If you can be a bit more flexible on that it may help. You could go to a club and not play, but still get some meet in person verifications on your pe.

If you are definite that you want to meet single ladies initially, it may be a bit trickier, but persevere with it, and you'll get there pal

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

If its not a nappy then what is it?

I would try a social. It's a good way to make some friends and hopefully get a meet from it. X

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Remember everyone was a newbie at one point.

People get out of this site what they put in

"Remember everyone was a newbie at one point.

People get out of this site what they put in"

This, and it does look like this thread took as much if not more effort than your profile.

Being able to accomodate is a huge advantage on here so you have a head start on many. But seriously put some effort in to your profile, it is your shop window and it's doing nthing to sell you.

And think about your pics, your profile one is great, but the other 2 are not great...

Finally, why not got to a club on your own, you are well served in Hemel with 3 or 4 within relatively easy travelling distance.

[Removed by poster at 06/02/13 00:40:43]

its deff not a nappy lmao but see were ur comeing from it dose loik like 1 , its bubble bath , have to leave something to the imagination i think .

"Just out of curiosity, what were your expectations? "
i have no expectations about this site what so ever . Its just ive seen a lot of profiles with no newbys and wounderd y

Well thanks for clearing that up , i will deff be looking to beef my profile up , and change a few things. And a club is deff on the cards. Thanks all

By *r and Mrs BiteMeCouple  over a year ago

Belbroughton, Stourbridge

We are quite new to the site - for me I just threw myself into the chat room and tried to get involved and get to know some of the people in my area - I know the chat rooms aren't for anyone - but the forums are good toox

We have now had one or two meets/ socials x I would never turn down a newbie - I just prefer to get to know someone first so chatting is a big thing for us xxx

Have fun

» Add a new message to this topic