FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > random friend invites ???

random friend invites ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why do people do this ? I have tonnes all the time ... probably the obvious is to perve, but what's the point ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The obvious.

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

I got a great idea off someone else posting the other day. Accept their friends invite when they are offline have a quick nosy at their pictures then delete them as friends.

It drove me crazy getting random friends invites now it's fun.

X

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

i came to the conclusion that they all idiots who think it's not important to read a profile!....well we don't play with idiots

(susie)

I like the ones that say no friend invites/winks without chatting first, then go do exactly that???????

By *amieandjulieCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We get loads, we either accept or delete, no big deal and if people don't ask they won't get so doesn't bother us.

By *ppleby11Couple  over a year ago

Berkhamsted

We hate even more the seemingly routine 1,2,3 namely a message saying "Hi, how r u?" followed by a wink followed by a friend request.

Such an amazing conversation I just launch at the accept button obviously.

Alan

The obvious.

If we recive one and then we quite often message people if we like the look of them and say that we won't accept it (we do, have a sneaky perve and then delete but that's not the point) but say that we would love to chat and try and instigate a conversation. And more often than not nothing back which pretty much says it all.

Oh we did get told once by a newbie that they only messaged people after they;d had chance to check the private pictures, which we felt somewhat missed the point of private pics!

[Removed by poster at 05/02/13 22:01:07]

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I actually find it quite funny, when they come from couples! lol Especially when they say to message us first, and none have ever messaged me first! I wonder why that is.......

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I got a great idea off someone else posting the other day. Accept their friends invite when they are offline have a quick nosy at their pictures then delete them as friends.

X"

that's a right good idea !!..

"The obvious.

If we recive one and then we quite often message people if we like the look of them and say that we won't accept it (we do, have a sneaky perve and then delete but that's not the point) but say that we would love to chat and try and instigate a conversation. And more often than not nothing back which pretty much says it all.

Oh we did get told once by a newbie that they only messaged people after they;d had chance to check the private pictures, which we felt somewhat missed the point of private pics! "

By *emon tart Double creamCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"I got a great idea off someone else posting the other day. Accept their friends invite when they are offline have a quick nosy at their pictures then delete them as friends.

X"

We do this too....

What makes me mad is people who invite you but have no private pics.....why friend someone you hardly know just so they can see your pics and you get nothing in return...

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I delete all random invites and I started only accepting people as friends whom I have either met or are just about to.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Just leave unsolicited invites sitting there. They can't send another then.

pic collectors a lot are

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"why do people do this ? I have tonnes all the time ... probably the obvious is to perve, but what's the point ? "

Some people have the Facebook mentality: add all and sundry as friends. I just block delete.

X"

Sorry but I couldn't resist!

Think you've the right idea there, it can work both ways just keep any pics you really want private private and then it doesn't really matter does it?

ayrshire

X

We do this too....

What makes me mad is people who invite you but have no private pics.....why friend someone you hardly know just so they can see your pics and you get nothing in return... "

That's just complete cheek

X

ayrshire

I have just this minute got a friends invite from someone who stays about five hours drive away that I have never spoken to. Now I just need to stay awake long enough to put my plan into action. X

By *ittlebitWoman  over a year ago

Plymouth

X"

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We got one today just a invite no message so sent this back to them.

Hi thanks for the friends invite but we notice you only have the one pic displayed and none in you private section do you have a reason for this.

Still no reply will give it 24hrs and then block

» Add a new message to this topic