FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Making love with a fwb

Making love with a fwb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pecifically1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Just a hypothetical question...is it possible, in your opinion to make love with a regular friend with benefit (hate the FB term) or is that too involved?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Guess different people call it different things but if someone said they where going to make love to me id freak out

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

if you make love to someone, they're not an FWB... simple as.

Wolf

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Its just another phrase for sexy times for me. I don't mind what they call it, as long as I enjoy doing it with them.

Hull

"if you make love to someone, they're not an FWB... simple as.

Wolf

"

so what are they then? If there is no commitment and no conventional relationship?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just a hypothetical question...is it possible, in your opinion to make love with a regular friend with benefit (hate the FB term) or is that too involved?"

yea i think it is,sumtimes if yur meeting sumone often u cant help but have feelings for them

Wolf

"

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Wolf

so what are they then? If there is no commitment and no conventional relationship?"

If there's no commitment and no conventional relationship then you're not making love to them are you.. you're just enjoying no strings fun with them.

You make love to someone you're romantically involved with.

Wolf

i see making love as a feeling not an act, you can have sensual sex with a fuck buddie but thats not making love and you can have rough sex with a partner you have feeling and a connextion with and that is making love

Hull

"i see making love as a feeling not an act, you can have sensual sex with a fuck buddie but thats not making love and you can have rough sex with a partner you have feeling and a connextion with and that is making love"

like that...

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

If its a friend with no strings then you do not make love you fuck, shag, have sex with but not make love.

When me and mrs scoobs meet other couples I will have sex, fuck or shag the other woman but make love to my wife(mrs scoobs)

I think making love is more about the feelings behind the act rather than the act itself.

I can have a slow sensuous fuck and its the same technically as making love but the love feelings arent there.

Not every fuck has to be fast and furious

I hate the term fb

You only make love to people your'e in love with..

Amazing sex but its totally different to the sex you have when you realise your'e in love with someone.

Yes it is possible and it doesn't have to involve the word love at all. Even with nsa, I would rather take my time and to me making love implies a long time rather than a quick wam bam thank you mam shag

"Just a hypothetical question...is it possible, in your opinion to make love with a regular friend with benefit (hate the FB term) or is that too involved?"

Depends how you define making love. I have long slow erotic sensuous sex with my regular friend and indeed sometimes with other meets too. Never made love with regular partners anyway. I prefer things to be be more primal.

i just go a bit slower...thats me making love

ok my real answer: no fuckbuddies whatever the term are making love

its only being sensual-something u can get from any meet really

love is between two people(or more lol) in a committed exclusive relationship, filled with thick heavy strings etc

i love slow sensual sex with lots of kissing and touching, tho it feels very seductive and intimate its not making love

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Wolf

so what are they then? If there is no commitment and no conventional relationship?

If there's no commitment and no conventional relationship then you're not making love to them are you.. you're just enjoying no strings fun with them.

You make love to someone you're romantically involved with.

Wolf

"

Agree. I've only ever made love with one person in my life: my husband. I'd like to experience that feeling again one day

"i love slow sensual sex with lots of kissing and touching, tho it feels very seductive and intimate its not making love"

Not for me. The whole idea freaks me out a bit. I can only make love with mr notts. I don't like guys we meet trying to be sensual or loving I find it a huge turn off.

100% YES of course you can and why not....if we differnetiate between aFuck/Shag/Screw or whatever description you want to call it and passion that naked relaxed love making brings; then why on earth can that not happen between two friends....

Id like to think thats how i perform when opportunity/personality comes along, because its not something you do every person is it

"Not for me. The whole idea freaks me out a bit. I can only make love with mr notts. I don't like guys we meet trying to be sensual or loving I find it a huge turn off. "

that's me off your radar then lol hehehe

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I have had slow, sensual sex with a very regular fwb or two, but not sure if its making love. To me, I'd have to have the feelings too and with fwb, I dont particularly want feelings, no matter how great they are. Thats when it gets complicated.

» Add a new message to this topic