FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Caught in your underwear !!

Caught in your underwear !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amieandjulie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Where and shat circumstances have you been caught in just underwear ??

Hubby gave a lift home to a work mate last week without telling me, he came into the living room with him and I was ironing in just skimpy bra and knickers !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ave1502Man  over a year ago

bewdley

so what did you do ?

Liverpool

"so what did you do ?"

To be fair he said sorry and walked into the hall, I put a big jumper on !!!

But he'd already seen me lol !!

bewdley

Boring LOL, Iwas hoping it ending in a good shafting

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

never mind underwear i walked into the living room naked once and my kids mate was in there

just to add to that my kids 20 so when i said kid i mean as in my child not a child

Liverpool

"never mind underwear i walked into the living room naked once and my kids mate was in there

just to add to that my kids 20 so when i said kid i mean as in my child not a child "

That's the start of another thread lol !!!

Bet his friend was made up

"never mind underwear i walked into the living room naked once and my kids mate was in there

just to add to that my kids 20 so when i said kid i mean as in my child not a child

Bet his friend was made up"

i doubt many 20 years olds want to see their mates flabby naked mum, probably needed therapy the poor sod

i doubt many 20 years olds want to see their mates flabby naked mum, probably needed therapy the poor sod "

guessing he went home happy :P

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I doubt many 20yr old boys wouldnt want to see their mates mum naked ...that will be you now his number 1 milf

i doubt many 20 years olds want to see their mates flabby naked mum, probably needed therapy the poor sod "

Can I have a peek, and I'll let ya know

i doubt many 20 years olds want to see their mates flabby naked mum, probably needed therapy the poor sod

Can I have a peek, and I'll let ya know "

at what, my flab or my kids mate

By *arentvxxTV/TS  over a year ago

peterborough

Playing music loud on a Sat night,whilst on cam just in undies,knock at the door,being slightly tiddly tiddly just opened it without thinking,2 bobbies stood there,they werent amused.They told me off and went grumpily on there way,next morning I died a 1000 deaths.

Yep i can go worse than underwear, caught completely naked in the back of a car with a guy by the police!

guessing he went home happy :P"

I bet the poor lad couldn't stand up for 20 mins and kept trying stretch his top down to hide his bone

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

As was 'normal', got up 'naked' went to the bathroom 'naked'. Did what one does, shower etc.

Unbeknown to me, my wife had let in 3 of my daughters friends who decided to wait upstairs on the landing for said daughter.

So having done what was needed, I walked out of the bathroom 'NAKED'

I once got caught in the nud by the window cleaner...I only had a small bathroom and the airing cuboard was on the landing,i forgot a towel so popped out for one in the nud,my window cleaner was doing the landing window

And i did decide to surprise an ex who was playing xbox,walked in and stood in front of him in knickers n heels and didn't realise he had the cam on with his friends

By *urple hWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

A very close and very shy friend was caught by her window cleaner, with a mirror between her knees, totally naked whilst plucking her pubic hair. She was mortified and had to get her husband to pay him and tell him they no longer needed his services!!

Liverpool

Last year we stayed in a nice hotel forctgr weekend, at midnight hubby dared me to get a bottle of water from the vending machine in just my underwear, it was very quiet not a sole around so I did, and yes, just as the bottle dropped a couple Camden out of the lift and caught me, embarrassed i made things a million times worse trying to explain it was a dare !!!! Feel stupid even now standing in underwear giving an explanation instead of legging it lol !!!

I get caught by cleaners all the time in hotels because I work a lot of nights and they can't read do not disturb and I had one cleaner in London that just carried on cleaning whilst I was bollocko on the bed

Liverpool

"A very close and very shy friend was caught by her window cleaner, with a mirror between her knees, totally naked whilst plucking her pubic hair. She was mortified and had to get her husband to pay him and tell him they no longer needed his services!! "

Oops !!!!!!

"Yep i can go worse than underwear, caught completely naked in the back of a car with a guy by the police! "

That happened to me yrs ago but I was with a woman . The copper only seemed interested in breathalysing me though as we we trying to cover our bits

"Yep i can go worse than underwear, caught completely naked in the back of a car with a guy by the police!

That happened to me yrs ago but I was with a woman . The copper only seemed interested in breathalysing me though as we we trying to cover our bits "

Pretty much the same for us, literally had my legs pressed against my chest, trying to keep some dignity haha If only he was a sexy copper!

Window cleaner, many times! Need I say more! Lol

L x

"Where and shat circumstances have you been caught in just underwear ??

Hubby gave a lift home to a work mate last week without telling me, he came into the living room with him and I was ironing in just skimpy bra and knickers !!!"

lucky B/stard lol x

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"Where and shat circumstances have you been caught in just underwear ??

"

Yeah, I shat my underwear once. OK, twice.First time I was ill, the second time I was an amber-gambler and lost.

I had arranged a meet at the weekend and was all dressed as a dirty slut when there was a knock at the door. I opened it expecting the person I was meeting only to find my neighbour!

Not sure who was most surprised

but has anyone ever been caught in their underwear or in the nude and ever took things further

"but has anyone ever been caught in their underwear or in the nude and ever took things further"
yeah, the window cleaner, more than once now x

bewdley

I think more are caught on purpose than accidentally, who agrees

I was having a wee at my friends place, left door open, his mrs comes upstairs I'm cock in hand and she starts a convo about work. I finished went to wash my hands she drops her jeans n knickers and sits on toilet. Nothing sexual at all. Just comfortable with each others company.

"I was having a wee at my friends place, left door open, his mrs comes upstairs I'm cock in hand and she starts a convo about work. I finished went to wash my hands she drops her jeans n knickers and sits on toilet. Nothing sexual at all. Just comfortable with each others company. "
I will admit to giving more than an eyeful tho, made sure she saw it lol

I've been caught boxers at ankles having a wank and aunty walked in talk about embarrassment

» Add a new message to this topic