FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Daytime meets

Daytime meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just had a couple have a pop because I asked them if they would be interested in a daytime meet.

Does anyone else think daytime meets are wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's the only time I can meet and I don't see anything wrong in day time meets, but you do get a lot of preople working some narrows the chances a bit

daytime meets tend to get linked with cheating men ie, while the wifes at work so some wont think that people actually work on a night lol.

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

There could be lots of reasons they dont want daytime meets.

Work

Kids

Nosey neighbours etc etc

I don't mind being told no, I expect most people to say no.

My point is there is no need to be rude.

I am always polite when I introduce myself.

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Get used to it on here mate. IMHO all people do with threads like this. Airing ones problems insecurities in public highlights that they're moaners. Instead of moaning and wasting your time on what's happened to you . Use your time getting what you do want. There aren't many sympathisers on here rushing forward with tissues

i dont think its wrong, i dont do day meets tho as i work in the day and only get 1 day off in 7 so on my days off i have to do boring stuff like shopping etc, evening meets suit me best, between about 8 and 12

No I like a daytime meet but normally means the guys got a women lol

May be a case of " we can't possibly shag anyone who's on the dole "

I do work but get flexi days off

"I just had a couple have a pop because I asked them if they would be interested in a daytime meet.

Does anyone else think daytime meets are wrong?"

Its not wrong but when you ask for that and can't accommodate and attached and it just looked like you were a user not a sharer and they didn't like.

"I just had a couple have a pop because I asked them if they would be interested in a daytime meet.

Its not wrong but when you ask for that and can't accommodate and attached and it just looked like you were a user not a sharer and they didn't like."

I see what you are saying

"i dont think its wrong, i dont do day meets tho as i work in the day and only get 1 day off in 7 so on my days off i have to do boring stuff like shopping etc, evening meets suit me best, between about 8 and 12"

Duly noted.

Did u ask them to meet within ur first message to them?

We very clearly state in our profile that we struggle with daytime meets, but we still get asked or friend requests sent by people who can only meet during the day...it's the old chestnut of not reading profiles I suppose...

We're never rude unless people get pushy...

"Did u ask them to meet within ur first message to them?"

No, I introduced myself first and a while later said what I was interested in and when I'm available

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Its not wrong but when you ask for that and can't accommodate and attached and it just looked like you were a user not a sharer and they didn't like."

One of the reasons I don't meet married men and those that don't accommodate: no sharing.

I meet during the day as I live with my adult daughters. When they are at work/uni I can accommodate but sometimes they thwart my plans so playmates have to be able to when that happens.

We only do daytime meets. as work flexible hours and have kids at home. so struggle to get childminders

when im on a certain rota id have a few days free - if we were both free we would definately be doing this

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"We very clearly state in our profile that we struggle with daytime meets, but we still get asked or friend requests sent by people who can only meet during the day...it's the old chestnut of not reading profiles I suppose...

We're never rude unless people get pushy..."

My profile couldn't be clearer but I still get, "I know I can't accommodate and you don't do hotels but...I'm a doctor/pilot/CEO/premiership footballer...ok the last ones a lie, we could have fun.

Funny, when I say ok, but I'll only meet in the Dorchester, Savoy or Gorings I never hear back...timewasters!

I like to say I'm fully flexible..

but I think its important to understand that some people including myself like to have drinks etc- they might see someone who just can do day meets as being just after the sex and not much else.

there could be an issue with one half working and the other being at home..they might see u trying to get the one-on-one meet(i think lots of cpls get this when the female half may be at home)... indeed, they both find the idea of getting away from work for an hr preposterous just for a shag.

We can never do daytime meets, unless the w/e due to work, but wouldn't chastise those that suggested it, just not possible for us.

We've done daytime meets when we've both had a day off. Very pleasant way to spend an afternoon!

actually also a bit confused by the requirements of ur profile

clearly says married obviously

single male(acting as single of course)but aslo verified as a cpl

ur meet criteria shows ambiguity in who u are searching for

perhaps this hasnt translated well to the people uve mailed...I'd be confused

Does anyone else think daytime meets are wrong?"

we love day time meets

we both work shifts so they work better for us most times

Jo x

Well spotted! Veri reads like it was two guys and search criteria includes MM couples but sexuality is listed as straight so am guessing the OP teams up with other guys to meet couples? Might be worth expanding that on your profile as it's confusing.

The profile was set up when I was part of a couple. I haven't changed that. I will do it now. Veri we from a mmf meet me and my female partner had.

"The profile was set up when I was part of a couple. I haven't changed that. I will do it now. Veri we from a mmf meet me and my female partner had. "

I wasnt trying to profile crit u to be honest...but its the kinda stuff people will check..a reminder to keep urself updated eh?

By *ovkid66Man  over a year ago

Warwick

"i dont think its wrong, i dont do day meets tho as i work in the day and only get 1 day off in 7 so on my days off i have to do boring stuff like shopping etc, evening meets suit me best, between about 8 and 12"

» Add a new message to this topic