FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > giving up

giving up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

have you as a couple, or a single person, given up swinging for whatever reason, then re-joined and why did you ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

Used to swing as couple with my lovely man, he decided to stop due to 3 close family members dying. Im hoping in the future we may resume, but age is catching up fast now.

I miss the fun, but he means more to me than fun.

By *uck_us_hardCouple  over a year ago

N.E Lincolnshire

We did and decided to stop, we had a couple of bad meets that put us off a little. We lasted a week before rejoining

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

We/ I have had more active and more passive times on here, never deleted profile and come back though. The option of hiding profiles is a good one when wanting a bit of time out.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

not as of yet, as I've only been swinging 12 months and only been on the site for 9 months.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We/ I have had more active and more passive times on here, never deleted profile and come back though. The option of hiding profiles is a good one when wanting a bit of time out."

This is what we do, we like to take a break, and also we have a lifestyle which dictates our time.

We only play rarely these days as more often that not we prefer our free time with us doing something special.

We'd never delete the a/c as it seems a bit rash and pointless.

Yes , we joined in march 2011 and deleted our account at Christmas that year after a bit of an argument ( which had nothing to do with fab ) .

Two days later we were both missing it already , but waited till February to re start , just to be sure it was what we really wanted .

It was and still is and we are very happy to be here

"have you as a couple, or a single person, given up swinging for whatever reason, then re-joined and why did you ? "

As a single I have "hidden my profile" on a few occasions, sometimes for a few months. It is usually when I get a bit fed up of the "lifestyle" and try looking for a relationship etc...always end up back on though!! Too horny not too!! xx

» Add a new message to this topic