FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Just because it's on my profile

Just because it's on my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovkid66 OP   Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Doesn't mean it has to be done. Mine says I'm bi-curious, that's what it means, I'm curious. I love the taste of a woman. It says watersports, doesn't mean it's going to be done. I have experience one threesome, would like more, 1 gangbang, definitely want more, just cause it's there, don't mean I've done it, don't mean I haven't. Want to explore the sexual world, but for that people need to ask me questions, if I message them, or just say no thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Is everyone that messages you a bi guy into water sports then, is that what you mean? That people are assuming that's what you wanna do just because its in your interests? Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have interests that mean the same; some I have done, some I would like to, aside from photography where its best if someone else other than me has the camera

i love it all will try anything

Warwick

"Is everyone that messages you a bi guy into water sports then, is that what you mean? That people are assuming that's what you wanna do just because its in your interests? Xx"

Yes basically or if a couple replys it's a no because it says bi curious

By *ardbellyCouple  over a year ago

Alicante

I find everything one puts down on sites and forums gets mistaken and taken out of all context ?..so many people on here with so many rules and regs ?..WE want fun,that's it ..meet for drinks see how we get on,how difficult is that ?..

Warwick

"I have interests that mean the same; some I have done, some I would like to, aside from photography where its best if someone else other than me has the camera "

It drives you mad doesn't it, and would love to find someone to hold the camera too,

"I have interests that mean the same; some I have done, some I would like to, aside from photography where its best if someone else other than me has the camera

It drives you mad doesn't it, and would love to find someone to hold the camera too, "

Oh I have someone that can do that but the interest suggests me taking pictures and unless people want badly taken ones, its best I don't take them

Nice tattoo by the way

Warwick

"I have interests that mean the same; some I have done, some I would like to, aside from photography where its best if someone else other than me has the camera

It drives you mad doesn't it, and would love to find someone to hold the camera too,

Oh I have someone that can do that but the interest suggests me taking pictures and unless

people want badly taken ones, its best I don't

take them

Nice tattoo by the way"

I love pictures to be taken, and I'm quite happy to hold the camera, and thanks, there are a few more but some are in my pics some are not

You've put bi-curious down which for the purpose of meeting on here is the same as putting bisexual.

Women/couples who do not want to meet Bi people will ignore you as they see it as the same thing. The homophobic men will still assume you won't be able to resist touching them and the women will think you're a fairy. Or they'll all use the excuse that you're unclean. And those that are into bisexuals sometimes only want those with experience, rather than take a risk with someone who may decide they don't like it.

You'll just have to persevere like the rest of us.

Oh don't worry it does happen the opposite way round and yes I always ask people I message what they are into, that way everyone knows where you stand and if you are compatible!

"Is everyone that messages you a bi guy into water sports then, is that what you mean? That people are assuming that's what you wanna do just because its in your interests? Xx

Yes basically or if a couple replys it's a no because it says bi curious"

i get this too, i get a lot of people turn me down because of certain things im into, they think because it says i like water sports that means i have to do it on every meet, or guys saying they dont like anal because they think i have to use toys on them because my profile says i like it, when i dont, im very open and easy going and would never do anything the other person didnt like, life would be boring if i did the same on every meet anyway

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

I love strawberries, but I dont eat them every meal.

People do need to lighten up a bit and see the profile as a guide, not set in stone

You can't expect to be compatible with everyone. That's why we have profiles full of info on us.

Everyone is entitled to dwindle down the numbers and choose who they want anyway they feel works best for them..

Why worry about those who don't want you and concentrate on those that do

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No matter what it says on profiles, I think it makes sense for people to discuss groundrules, boundaries, likes, dislikes, etc before you meet so there are no unpleasant surprises. I'd hate to turn up to someones home to find them answering the door in a leather mask, spiked basque and whip, pointing towards the cellar with her behind crawling along....I prefer to be met with 'would you like some tea?'......see? Expectations....

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 04/02/13 14:59:19]

from what i gather youve had a "no thanks" which you say you would want or to be asked questions but then you start a thread complaining about it.

"No matter what it says on profiles, I think it makes sense for people to discuss groundrules, boundaries, likes, dislikes, etc before you meet so there are no unpleasant surprises. I'd hate to turn up to someones home to find them answering the door in a leather mask, spiked basque and whip, pointing towards the cellar with her behind crawling along....I prefer to be met with 'would you like some tea?'......see? Expectations...."

Damn! Thats us out then!

By *usttooCouple  over a year ago

newbury

We tend to avoid straight guys, we think the bi ones are more fun we can all play together. So I guess it works both ways

» Add a new message to this topic