FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Straight Couples..

Straight Couples..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

are there any out there?

seems every couple that contacts us has a bi-female and many are put off once they know we're both straight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We are

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've dabbled with one woman, still regard myself as straight.

By *andF_funCouple  over a year ago

Philly PA area

i'm straight. Listed bi-cuious because i would like to play with a woman once to see it it's my thing or not. But will only be bi at parties, which will prob be only once every 3 months or so.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

it wont completely stop couples with bi women contacting you but it does reduce the amount considerably if you put a line in your profile saying that you respect people's bisexuality and have no objection to it and hope they will respect that you're straight. . We've had the same problem and found that a line in the profile and clarity on the subject in a first message helps.

"are there any out there?

seems every couple that contacts us has a bi-female and many are put off once they know we're both straight "

We are! I think us straight couples are like hens teeth - few and far between!!

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I don't think it's always that Bi couples are put off you because you're straight.

Sometimes Bi couples feel that a straight couple might feel pressured just by the fact that another couple is Bi, or that they might feel that they're going to get pounced on during play and 'converted' 'won over' 'conquested' or anything else like that - which is a million miles from what any self-respecting Bi couple would normally want or expect for someone who is not openly displaying a will to venture into things such as that.

It's more a matter of courtesy than being dropped purely because you're straight. It's honestly nothing untoward. It's just others putting themselves in your shoes sometimes and being a little bit thoughtful.

Hope that comes over in the right way

Wolf

Paul's straight I'm bi and we have never been put off meeting a couple because the female is straight. (I don't always play with the women even if she is bi) and it doesn't make a meet less fun

We are also a bi-fem and straight man couple. In a club/party enviroment we might meet a straight couple who we connect with and have a play as i am very voyeristic in seeing Silk with other women.

On this site and arranging private meets we look for other bi-fem couples as this is what we are primarily looking for and dont want to offend straight couples and there preferences .

MissD

Not all bi couples are actually bi.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm in! I've rudely barged into a thread where all the previous posters are couples.

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Straight here

See now I know I am not a couple but to me, surely if a couple are straight, any couple they meet where there is a bi female should respect their boundaries surely?

We are straight and find it very hard to find other straight couples xx

We'll help you. Guaranteed if we look for a couple we find lot that are totally straight. Please send bi couples our way though

Back to this again.......D has had full sex with lots of women but she still really thinks of herself as straight.

Cue the 'oh no she isn't' comments.

We are a straight male, bi female couple but have had meets with straight couples before and its just a case of respecting their boundaries the same as we would do with any meet.

In my experience the females are fine with this but occasionally the males are pushy hoping that their partner may suddenly decide they are bi mid meet

"See now I know I am not a couple but to me, surely if a couple are straight, any couple they meet where there is a bi female should respect their boundaries surely?"

Definitely, but it's simpler if the boundaries are the same.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We are a straight male, bi female couple but have had meets with straight couples before and its just a case of respecting their boundaries the same as we would do with any meet.

In my experience the females are fine with this but occasionally the males are pushy hoping that their partner may suddenly decide they are bi mid meet "

Or the bi lady hopes that the straight lady will suddenly become bi halfway lol.

"We are a straight male, bi female couple but have had meets with straight couples before and its just a case of respecting their boundaries the same as we would do with any meet.

In my experience the females are fine with this but occasionally the males are pushy hoping that their partner may suddenly decide they are bi mid meet

Or the bi lady hopes that the straight lady will suddenly become bi halfway lol. "

lol I'm sure that is probably the case in some situations but not something I have personally experienced

Forum Mod

East Sussex

we have also come across quite a few couples where the lady is bi and insists that I am only straight because I haven't tried it with her yet .

I have to add that we have met many, many bi ladies who have no problem in playing straight.

By *anfiona2Couple  over a year ago

ramsgate

Hi we are straight

Fi was bi curious and tried it a number of times but some time ago decided it wasn't for her so went back to straight, we do seem to be in the minority on here!

We're both straight and agree we do seem to be the exception. Though husband says aren't all girls a bit bi . He saw it in a video lol

Most are bi,and ive spoke to couples who are straight and had meets where the lady turns out to be bi,yet is straight on their profile

Have come across a couple of straight ones tho,no idea why they would be put off,each to their own,but it shouldn't put people off,if they want the swing.

im bi but don't all ways want play with the fem.

Heterophobia is almost as rife as homophobia/ biphobia.

Live and let live.

Tra is straight but she has been known to help out when the bi's are busy

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

Think it depends on the couples and preferences. We recently met a couple and Wifey is new to the touch of a lady but does enjoy giving and receiving yet the guy in the couple we met was bi oral. But we set out the stall before any fun started to set boundaries as i.m not bi in the slightest but we had fun all round and boundaries were kept. So spleen can play straight but think other peoPle panic over the bi curious bi sexual thing lol

We'd not be put off, I am essentially straight and only played with a woman once, wouldn't bother me to "play" straight as I much prefer men hence we normally meet single guys

we,re straight and we agree with what you say, but wonder sometimes if all are really bi, while its excepted there are a lot of bi males and females we've come across situations where its more like the males wishful thinking that his wife was bi and in fact isn,t

"Tra is straight but she has been known to help out when the bi's are busy "

'help out'?

Respect is the crucial thing! Never had problems because we know never to cross the line. We have straight & bi friends - it works for us! Don't be put off - keep an open mind to meets, and go with the flow.

"I've dabbled with one woman, still regard myself as straight."

Nope, sorry, the laws of the fab members are absolutely clear. You've been near another womans bits therefor you're absolutely bi-sexual and you MUST put that on your profile immediately otherwise you're only lying to everyone else on here who might not want to play with a bi-sexual woman. You're cheating them!

...or at least that seems to be the pervading mindset towards someone dabbling with the opposite sex from the forum police on here.

Me? I think its great and hope you have lots of fun and be exactly who you want to be!

Been straight makes meets that little bit harder to find. Seems been straight couple is a rare breed. But we still have fun at parties or withg single guys xx

Part of a straight cple here..."waves" atm we only meet single guys so havent found it a problem and do get a good few msges n friends request from cples but have to say most of them have been str8 male / bi fem.....doesnt bother me as swinging to me is all about Respect...ohh and good sex and laughter

L

We swing to give ourselves the opportunity to experience the things we can't provide for each other, that mostly includes the bi dynamic so we don't really tend to meet straight couples...just straight swapping doesn't really float my boat...

It can make it difficult as the attraction has to go 4 ways but we are prepared to do the groundwork necessary...but as someone said on another thread, this is an inclusive site where everyone has the opportunity to find who and what they want...

Happy Swinging everyone!

"We swing to give ourselves the opportunity to experience the things we can't provide for each other, that mostly includes the bi dynamic so we don't really tend to meet straight couples...just straight swapping doesn't really float my boat...

It can make it difficult as the attraction has to go 4 ways but we are prepared to do the groundwork necessary...but as someone said on another thread, this is an inclusive site where everyone has the opportunity to find who and what they want...

Happy Swinging everyone! "

Understandable

» Add a new message to this topic