FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Which swinging club

Which swinging club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Myself and a male friend would like to go to a swinging club together. We both live near Manchester so our nearest clubs are Adam & Eves, Cupids and Partners. Can some one please give me some feed back on which one they would recommend. Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Ok Scarlett,

3 very different clubs for you to consider.

Adam & Eves: This is one of the longest established clubs in the UK, it's split over 4 floors with a jacuzzi, a sauna and a pool table with 2 private rooms and 3 main play rooms. It doesn't have lots of people going to it, it doesn't operate a couples only night and it doesn't limit the numbers of single males that can enter the club. It is one of the friendliest clubs that I have attended anywhere and what it doesn't have in facilities it does have in the ambience of the place. I guess it's a marmite type of club, you'll either love it or hate it. It's attended by couples and by single men and women, and as the owners wife once said, it's a club where women like to have the attention of several guys, often at the same time... Overall I like the club a lot and from reading your profile I think you'd enjoy it too.

Cupids: A much bigger club, split over 2 floors, which has couples nights on some occasions, and couples only rooms every night. It has loads of private rooms, some open play areas in addition to the couples room plus a jacuzzi, sauna and a pool table. It has a good number of people attending again mixing from singles, couples and single ladies. It's a much more luxurious club having had the benefit of a refurb, though the dogging room was closed last time I attended. It has a lot more people attending than A&E, but in my opinion that doesn't necesarily mean you'll have a better night. While a lot of single guys attend, they aren't quite as noticable as in A&E, due to more couples being at Cupids. Overall this is also a good club where you could have lots of fun.

Partners: I've not been here for a very long time so hard to give a true up to date account, but the stand out featyure of this club is it's large spa area. If you like the idea of being a mermaid, this is the club for you... Apart from that can't really comment on Partners.

Whichever club you go to I think you'll enjoy it, but i suspect from your profile you may find A&E best suits you...

Hope that helps, if you need any more info drop me a line

Mark

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic