FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > older women

older women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why are older women so sexy is it just a fantasy to fuck one ???? or is a good reality ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"why are older women so sexy is it just a fantasy to fuck one ???? or is a good reality ??"
ive met quite a few mature ladies on this site, never been dissapointed either i think there all sexy because what some may ??? lack in confidence about there look or shape, they more than make up for it with there enthusiasm to just realy have a good time !!!!!!!!!

I've always wanted an older woman. I find them so much sexier than girls my own age

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

"I've always wanted an older woman. I find them so much sexier than girls my own age"

me too

love to have one show me what iv missed

i think its a common fantasty i get loads of mail daily from young guys

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"why are older women so sexy is it just a fantasy to fuck one ???? or is a good reality ??ive met quite a few mature ladies on this site, never been dissapointed either i think there all sexy because what some may ??? lack in confidence about there look or shape, they more than make up for it with there enthusiasm to just realy have a good time !!!!!!!!!"

This kind of attitude to any person whatever gender stinks.

By *iverview1Couple  over a year ago

gourock

we got more time to keep fit

Woman are like a fine wine they taste better with age.xx

"why are older women so sexy is it just a fantasy to fuck one ???? or is a good reality ??ive met quite a few mature ladies on this site, never been dissapointed either i think there all sexy because what some may ??? lack in confidence about there look or shape, they more than make up for it with there enthusiasm to just realy have a good time !!!!!!!!!

"

?????

"why are older women so sexy is it just a fantasy to fuck one ???? or is a good reality ??ive met quite a few mature ladies on this site, never been dissapointed either i think there all sexy because what some may ??? lack in confidence about there look or shape, they more than make up for it with there enthusiasm to just realy have a good time !!!!!!!!!"

I have to say the confidence or lack of it, is not the case well certainly, with the ladies my age I know, I have discussed this with a few; the consensis is the most bodily& sexauly confident in our lifes.

"why are older women so sexy is it just a fantasy to fuck one ???? or is a good reality ??ive met quite a few mature ladies on this site, never been dissapointed either i think there all sexy because what some may ??? lack in confidence about there look or shape, they more than make up for it with there enthusiasm to just realy have a good time !!!!!!!!!

I have to say the confidence or lack of it, is not the case well certainly, with the ladies my age I know, I have discussed this with a few; the consensis is the most bodily& sexauly confident in our lifes. "

i admire you and your friends outlook and attitude

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

100% behind you here

liverpool

Strolls by shaking a collection can...... 'help the aged'????

we all have our fantasys we would like to.try tho x

"Strolls by shaking a collection can...... 'help the aged'???? "
id help one or two lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

wow, i mean.....really.....wow!!!!

i bet they will be glad to hear that while you didnt find their looks or body shape that attractive you were gratefull they rode you till you were satsified

I get on better with older people both male and female. Most of my friends are older than me. So I tend to be more drawn to an older woman.

I also got seduced by one when I was 19 learned more in that week than 3 years with girls my own age

i bet they will be glad to hear that while you didnt find their looks or body shape that attractive you were gratefull they rode you till you were satsified "

[Removed by poster at 03/02/13 17:33:34]

"why are older women so sexy is it just a fantasy to fuck one ???? or is a good reality ??"

How much "older " depends on each individuals own age I suppose

i bet they will be glad to hear that while you didnt find their looks or body shape that attractive you were gratefull they rode you till you were satsified "

oh i found them all attractive and made sure they wernt meeting brad pitt dont get personal ok, just looked at your pics

I find older woman very attractive!

they know what there doing!

well i am one of the eldest fems i think at 56 and no my enthusiasm for sex is not that i am grateful cos have too many offers for that. But I am confident and not clingy and can hold a good convo.I dont like it when ppl say wud love to feck an older fem its a fantasy I say grow up and do your homework.

By *mileyBWoman  over a year ago

Northwood

I think we emit an air if sexiness, like an aura because we're comfortable in our own skin. You just know what you're doing and where you're going and where your path is taking you and aren't hassled about what ifs. Confidence breeds sexiness.

I LOvE older women.. I think it's probably because of seeig your friends mums and stuff when your a child and fantasising about them when you get to that age when your starting to get curious about sex etc..a lot of boys first crushes are on more mature women aren't they..I dunno I just k ow I find them much sexier. And they are definitely better in every way than girls my own age

[Removed by poster at 03/02/13 23:40:29]

"I think we emit an air if sexiness, like an aura because we're comfortable in our own skin. You just know what you're doing and where you're going and where your path is taking you and aren't hassled about what ifs. Confidence breeds sexiness. "

I also think its because of those boobs of yours xx

"

i bet they will be glad to hear that while you didnt find their looks or body shape that attractive you were gratefull they rode you till you were satsified oh i found them all attractive and made sure they wernt meeting brad pitt dont get personal ok, just looked at your pics "

Wtf!! That's a personal attack on someone's profile and nothing to do with the thread! You obviously can't see why your original post is offensive, I can and obviously I'm not the only one.

my 1st msg to the op, was just to say that ive had sum awesum meets on fab with mature ladies, most in private msgs cudnt stop saying they wernt angelina etc !! but when i met them hope op meets an older lady, she will blow his socks off lol

liverpool

Mo Mowlam would be soooo popular on this site then. 63yrs old, large chest and educated. Young mans dream I reckon.???

I meet a lady who is quite a few years older than me ...it's the best sex I have ever had, without a doubt

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

esp wen they leave there teeth on the side board to give a bj, they are the best at that omg

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Mo Mowlam would be soooo popular on this site then. 63yrs old, large chest and educated. Young mans dream I reckon.???

"

Would have been ..

evesham

i bet they will be glad to hear that while you didnt find their looks or body shape that attractive you were gratefull they rode you till you were satsified oh i found them all attractive and made sure they wernt meeting brad pitt dont get personal ok, just looked at your pics "

What have my pics got to do with anything??

liverpool

"Mo Mowlam would be soooo popular on this site then. 63yrs old, large chest and educated. Young mans dream I reckon.???

Would have been .. "

oops quite right, forgot that small detail

Would have been ..

oops quite right, forgot that small detail "

I don't think that would bother some members on fab.

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Would have been .. "

Ah there's always Mrs Brown instead

liverpool

Would have been ..

"

I actually meant Ann Widdicombe, had a senior moment...... proves us oldies cant be trusted to speak without our teeth in.

Leicestershire

Would have been ..

I actually meant Ann Widdicombe, had a senior moment...... proves us oldies cant be trusted to speak without our teeth in. "

Don't have nightmares!

liverpool

Would have been ..

oops quite right, forgot that small detail

I don't think that would bother some members on fab."

eeeek, I would of thought breathing would be pretty high up the wish list

Leicestershire

"I would of thought breathing would be pretty high up the wish list "

It's an option

liverpool

STOP, my eyes are burning with the images, burning , burning.... nooooooo

Leicestershire

"STOP, my eyes are burning with the images, burning , burning.... nooooooo "

jk

I just draw the line at anyone in my Mum's generation to be honest. Sounds darft to be liberated and have that kind of boundary, but to me it's what I stick to, just as I've a lower boundary I wouldn't transgress if they were drooling, dry-humping the settee and begging me to take 'em.

Wolf

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Women are not merely sexy because of the number of years they have been alive, nor are they defined by that alone.

i bet they will be glad to hear that while you didnt find their looks or body shape that attractive you were gratefull they rode you till you were satsified oh i found them all attractive and made sure they wernt meeting brad pitt dont get personal ok, just looked at your pics

What have my pics got to do with anything?? "

evesham

i bet they will be glad to hear that while you didnt find their looks or body shape that attractive you were gratefull they rode you till you were satsified oh i found them all attractive and made sure they wernt meeting brad pitt dont get personal ok, just looked at your pics

What have my pics got to do with anything?? "

No, come on. You are old enough to know of you start something you have to finish it.

What have my pics got to do with this thread or my reply to your post???

Or were you just trying to be funny but failed miserably and have shown yourself up twice in one thread??

No, come on. You are old enough to know of you start something you have to finish it.

Or were you just trying to be funny but failed miserably and have shown yourself up twice in one thread??"

i only relied to the op 1st msg to say that ide had great fun with the mature ladies ive been lucky to meet, sum of which were very insicure ? about meeting bcus of lumps bumps bruises stretch marks etc etc etc, assured them looks were only skin deep and im no brad pitt lol when we met tho WOW !!! just wanted op to know if he was to meet a mature lady ? he wud have a good time ? you seemed for sum reason to get personal ? im not perfect and after looking at your pics.......

evesham

Or were you just trying to be funny but failed miserably and have shown yourself up twice in one thread??i only relied to the op 1st msg to say that ide had great fun with the mature ladies ive been lucky to meet, sum of which were very insicure ? about meeting bcus of lumps bumps bruises stretch marks etc etc etc, assured them looks were only skin deep and im no brad pitt lol when we met tho WOW !!! just wanted op to know if he was to meet a mature lady ? he wud have a good time ? you seemed for sum reason to get personal ? im not perfect and after looking at your pics......."

I've never claimed to be perfect though and you changing the wording of your post after a fair few people found it offensive just shows that you know it came across as I had said.

To me your personal remarks about my pics (all if which have been fab'd way more than yours btw) just goes to show how immature your attitude is. I never once mentioned anything about your picture or your profile, I just commented that your apparent attitude towards you previous meets was inappropriate and if they had read it they may feel cheapened by it.

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

100% behind you here "

Me too

OP - is it age you fantasise about or maturity? I only ask as older doesn't guarantee maturity just as younger doesn't necessarily mean immature

Retirement Village

Or were you just trying to be funny but failed miserably and have shown yourself up twice in one thread??i only relied to the op 1st msg to say that ide had great fun with the mature ladies ive been lucky to meet, sum of which were very insicure ? about meeting bcus of lumps bumps bruises stretch marks etc etc etc, assured them looks were only skin deep and im no brad pitt lol when we met tho WOW !!! just wanted op to know if he was to meet a mature lady ? he wud have a good time ? you seemed for sum reason to get personal ? im not perfect and after looking at your pics......."

Mate, with all due respect i really wouldn't judge eveshamgal by her pics cause i have met her only once at a social last year and i can honestly say that.....

1. she is a stunning lass

2. she is a confident sexy lady &

3. if you met her you wouldn't say no to her

I would love to give my older neighbour one!

evesham

And 4. I didn't pay you to say any of the above x x

Thank you x x you will make me blush x x

Retirement Village

"And 4. I didn't pay you to say any of the above x x

Thank you x x you will make me blush x x "

What!!! i thought the cheque was already in the post

you don't have to thank me chick

Or were you just trying to be funny but failed miserably and have shown yourself up twice in one thread??i only relied to the op 1st msg to say that ide had great fun with the mature ladies ive been lucky to meet, sum of which were very insicure ? about meeting bcus of lumps bumps bruises stretch marks etc etc etc, assured them looks were only skin deep and im no brad pitt lol when we met tho WOW !!! just wanted op to know if he was to meet a mature lady ? he wud have a good time ? you seemed for sum reason to get personal ? im not perfect and after looking at your pics.......

Mate, with all due respect i really wouldn't judge eveshamgal by her pics cause i have met her only once at a social last year and i can honestly say that.....

1. she is a stunning lass

2. she is a confident sexy lady &

3. if you met her you wouldn't say no to her "

without getting into a silly childish tit for tat sqauble ? i would say no, shes not my type lol

By *weetdebWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

What strange comments,,,,,,i have always found that most young guys who are drawn to older women are initially attracted by their confidence that comes with age.i for one most certainly dont lack confidence due to my looks or shape

What strange comments,,,,,,i have always found that most young guys who are drawn to older women are initially attracted by their confidence that comes with age.i for one most certainly dont lack confidence due to my looks or shape "

most of the ladies ive met havent been in your shape lol, but every one of them have been great fun

"

What strange comments,,,,,,i have always found that most young guys who are drawn to older women are initially attracted by their confidence that comes with age.i for one most certainly dont lack confidence due to my looks or shape most of the ladies ive met havent been in your shape lol, but every one of them have been great fun "

Really? I am sure the older woman you have met will are delighted by your comments! I suppose they should be grateful for any interest thrown their way.

"

What strange comments,,,,,,i have always found that most young guys who are drawn to older women are initially attracted by their confidence that comes with age.i for one most certainly dont lack confidence due to my looks or shape most of the ladies ive met havent been in your shape lol, but every one of them have been great fun

Really? I am sure the older woman you have met will are delighted by your comments! I suppose they should be grateful for any interest thrown their way."

pmsl

» Add a new message to this topic