FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Age again!

Age again!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi cos I'm over 50 people wont meet me! Surely age isn't important, surely its the sex and how well you get on that is!

What do other people think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you should stop worrying about the people who don't want to meet over 50s and concentrate on the huge number of people who do

I'm 38 & some won't meet me either................ but some will!

I'm sure this is the case, regardless of age!

age matters to me, as do looks, as do personality

im not here to shag anyone just because its about the sex as im sure nor are you

Its all personal preference as is everything else on here. We have age limits on our profile as I find it a bit weird to meet people older than my parents lol, I'm sure there are plenty out there looking for people in that age range so keep going!xx

"I think you should stop worrying about the people who don't want to meet over 50s and concentrate on the huge number of people who do"

Can you send a list of them please, cheers!

You sure it's the age? It's tough for guys of any age mainly due to the imbalance of males and females on the site.

To stand out from the crowd you need to have a great profile - good text, good pics, and if you're straight you might want to cull most of the men and TV/TS from your friends list......

Give the females a reason to contact you - it's all about the marketing!

I'm 36 and find it really hard to meet nubile young 18 year old single bi fems!!

On the other hand there seems to be a lot of people looking for 26 year old single guys.

And by all accounts a fair few looking for 50+ ones too! There's a particular couple purely looking for them between 40 and 60 that have posted a lot recently in the forums!

So they're out there somewhere!

Good luck!

"age matters to me, as do looks, as do personality

im not here to shag anyone just because its about the sex as im sure nor are you"

Age should never matter everything else you said does! I've meet a 24 year old and a 64 year old, guess who was the best at everything!

"You sure it's the age? It's tough for guys of any age mainly due to the imbalance of males and females on the site.

To stand out from the crowd you need to have a great profile - good text, good pics, and if you're straight you might want to cull most of the men and TV/TS from your friends list......

Give the females a reason to contact you - it's all about the marketing!"

You make it sound like clubbing!

im not here to shag anyone just because its about the sex as im sure nor are you

Age should never matter everything else you said does! I've meet a 24 year old and a 64 year old, guess who was the best at everything! "

Age definately does matter for some people, I'm 24 and don't like the idea of shagging someone old enough to be my dad! Is that so wrong?!

Age should never matter everything else you said does! I've meet a 24 year old and a 64 year old, guess who was the best at everything! "

to you maybe

i have no interest in meeting a 18 year old, i would have nothing in common with them and nothing to talk about with them, and if someone cant stimulate my mind they have no chance with my body, big age gaps matter to me, what would i have to talk about with someone i have nothing in common with? tits and arses? how interesting

age to you may not matter but to me it does as does it to lots of other people

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I had my age range set to 10 years either side of me and then I was messaged by a lovely man who was just outside of it by a year. He included a full body pic and he looked lovely.

We met a few times and fell for each other and began dating and lives entwined.

Anyway we recently split up but he gave me avery happy 5 months together.

If I had blocked all those out of my age range we would have never met.

My age range is still the same but in my case it was one of the best things to happen to me in my swinging life.

So take a chance but some will work out like mine did and others wont.

Fruit xx

Age should never matter everything else you said does! I've meet a 24 year old and a 64 year old, guess who was the best at everything!

Age definately does matter for some people, I'm 24 and don't like the idea of shagging someone old enough to be my dad! Is that so wrong?!"

No it isn't so wrong and its refreshing to see your age group not looking to meet the older woman as it does get rather boring, plus makes us feel fekking ancient I also have absolutely no interest whatsoever in meeting someone the same age as my kids, so for me age truly does matter as it does to you, our opinion and we are entitled to it

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Horses for courses. Each to their own.

Age definately does matter for some people, I'm 24 and don't like the idea of shagging someone old enough to be my dad! Is that so wrong?!

No it isn't so wrong and its refreshing to see your age group not looking to meet the older woman as it does get rather boring, plus makes us feel fekking ancient I also have absolutely no interest whatsoever in meeting someone the same age as my kids, so for me age truly does matter as it does to you, our opinion and we are entitled to it "

xx

Last time I made comment on this type of post I got in trouble so will keep quiet

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

im not here to shag anyone just because its about the sex as im sure nor are you"

ohhhh

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"You sure it's the age? It's tough for guys of any age mainly due to the imbalance of males and females on the site.

Give the females a reason to contact you - it's all about the marketing!"

I'd agree with this. After reading your profile, I don't think its your age!

How do you know that it's your age that is the reason that people don;t want to meet you? Sounds like an excuse to me, focus on a preference that excludes you rather than look at what you can do to ensure more meets.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Hi cos I'm over 50 people wont meet me! Surely age isn't important, surely its the sex and how well you get on that is!

What do other people think? "

I get some who won't meet me because I am too young...

"Hi cos I'm over 50 people wont meet me! Surely age isn't important, surely its the sex and how well you get on that is!

We are both over 50 and dont have any problems.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Over 50 and no problem at all

It's about what you bring to the party. My gf is only 29 and she has tits like you would not believe. She opens doors for me that I could not. In order to get to her, couples have to go through me. As a single 63 y.o. straight guy, most couples wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire.

Yes age matters very much!

Have u seen the physical difference between a 20 year old and a 50 year old.. I'm not attracted to the older physique..

If I'm not attrached then its gross sex so no sex isn't just sex.. *shudders*

"Yes age matters very much!

Have u seen the physical difference between a 20 year old and a 50 year old.. I'm not attracted to the older physique..

If I'm not attrached then its gross sex so no sex isn't just sex.. *shudders*"

And it works the opposite way round as for me sex with a 20 year old given my age is equally as gross

"Its all personal preference as is everything else on here. We have age limits on our profile as I find it a bit weird to meet people older than my parents lol, I'm sure there are plenty out there looking for people in that age range so keep going!xx"

Its the opposite for me. I couldn't meet people young enough to be my kids lol

"It's about what you bring to the party. My gf is only 29 and she has tits like you would not believe. She opens doors for me that I could not. In order to get to her, couples have to go through me. As a single 63 y.o. straight guy, most couples wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire. "

Thing is though for me my own age group bring to the party what I want, the 20's age group bring nothing as there is just no attraction towards them at all

if ur in good nick for ur age ull still attract some crumpet

Ages doesn't matter, attitude does. My first meet was with a guy over 50, his profile said 40, but he could get away with it - awesome body. I nearly turned down a 25 years old, due to age - what would we have in common?? bloody glad i didnt! have been seeing him for about a month now and still leaves me satisfied x

"Yes age matters very much!

If I'm not attrached then its gross sex so no sex isn't just sex.. *shudders*

And it works the opposite way round as for me sex with a 20 year old given my age is equally as gross "

Exactly - we all have what we find attractive

Over 50 is fine as far as I am concerned and there are lots like me out here x

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 03/02/13 22:21:22]

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe it doesn't matter to YOU, but it matters to lots of other people.

I choose not to meet people closer to my parents age than my age for sex. My mum is 54, my dad is 55.

Best to stop bothering about people who aren't interested..... Use the search on here and while you search for people any age, tick that box that says "i must match their age requirements"... Then you'll never have to see the profiles of those who won't meet you due to age.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Don't think age is the real issue, maybe for some it's attraction, some peeps on here well into their 60s, and still having successful meets

Yes it is important, I would have sex with someone young enough to be my child, or old enough to be a parent.

I believe age is a preference as is everything else on this site

Well i like being 41 doesn't matter had no hair since 23 anyway.xxxx

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I dont think age is a major problem but for some it is. I think it should be taken on each persons merits. I know Id rather have an older woman that looks after herself and dresses tastefully rather than a young overweight kid whos a tramp. Theres people that look good for their age and then theres some that look bad for their age

Age is certainly not a issue,And never should be.Im 59yrs,Im never short of a meet.

Infact 60 on sunday,Ive met men your age and younger.I have to find a guy attractive though.Also selective.

Try leaving your phone no,Ive texed men,we have chatted.good luck.x

I have a preference for age just like I have a preference for looks and size.

My parents are 44 and 48, so for me I won't play with that age or older I'm afraid.

its peoples prefrences at the end of the day they will or wont meet for whatever reasons they decide and its not upto anyone else to tell them age or anything else shouldnt matter.

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Its different for a woman..... Walk a mile in my shoes or any mans

Wouldn't worry to much under 40's have just as much trouble

» Add a new message to this topic