FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > "Cute arse" as subject

"Cute arse" as subject

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've started noticing profiles that include a statement along the lines of "if emailing us then put [phrase] in the subject line" to prove you have read our profile. I'm left wondering whether these are genuine, or used by bots/apps to get data. Any views?

Oh, and I have been told that I do indeed have a cute arse, so if you're interested you know how to get in touch (with me and with it)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes you have a cute ass

They do that to hopefully eliminate those who look at the pictures and not read a profile. Those that don't include that phrase just get deleted or blocked

...nice approach....

Perhaps I'm just being too cynical on a Sunday morning. My what a lovely body you have.

By *Bi-Fetish-CoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Higham Ferrers

As above has said, those people that read the profile fully will get a response from us, those that just put "hey" or similar get deleted, if they can't be arsed to read the profile then we can't be arsed to reply. A little harsh maybe but it's what we do. Or in our case the second message asks for pics of the female and what her involvement will be. Erm........ Read profile and its clear. I think some guys just cut and paste messages saved on a word document and try any couples.

Wouldn't make that much difference loads don't read profiles bit like comic books and just look at the pics lol

"As above has said, those people that read the profile fully will get a response from us, those that just put "hey" or similar get deleted, if they can't be arsed to read the profile then we can't be arsed to reply. A little harsh maybe but it's what we do. Or in our case the second message asks for pics of the female and what her involvement will be. Erm........ Read profile and its clear. I think some guys just cut and paste messages saved on a word document and try any couples. "

Copy and paste must be the reason why I got called Julie and Gillian in two separate messages yesterday

By *Bi-Fetish-CoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Higham Ferrers

Oh we have had that, or guys that that send the same message 2-3 weeks apart. Word for word.

By *tressfreeMan  over a year ago

Towcester

Not reading a profile makes no sense. From what I understand there a lot of time wasters...

"Oh we have had that, or guys that that send the same message 2-3 weeks apart. Word for word. "

Yep had exactly the same, blocked in the end though now no longer on the site, guess he gave up sending messages to the older women and not getting anywhere lol

Quite agree. I do read the profiles, I was just curious about the use of a 'password' or keyword in the response as these are often used by automated systems to sort messages.

Obviously I don't get so many messages on here to have the problem of sorting the few genuine from the timewasters!

Towcester

Guys don't have the flood of mail that ern do

Towcester

Females lol not erm!

By *ardbellyCouple  over a year ago

Alicante

We have found it doesn't matter what you put in your profile,,they just keep winking and messaging us ?..think I should change it again ?

By *ander_XMan  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

It's not just guys that don't read profiles. I've had a few women contact me then appear surprised when it comes up in conversation that I'm not single. My profile says I have a girlfriend in the first paragraph!

In one case we'd been chatting on and off for nearly 2 months and were arranging a meet when she 'found out'

» Add a new message to this topic