FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fantastic meet

Fantastic meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *owlm OP   Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

before i continue this post contains erotic account of a real fuck. condoms were used (i always do safe sex). this was a real meet involving myself and a predominantly straight/bi man. its pretty graphic but i had to share. he was very physical and amazing in the sack. here goes...

just had an amazing meet in a guys truck. he fucked my ass it really felt like he was smashing it so hard we tried his best to really fucking smash my insides he slammed it into me it was so fantastic and erotic. despite it being a small truck he still lifted me up to the right high onthe bunk to make sure his cock was as far into me as possible so it could impregnate me as deeply as possible to make sure it was his cum that made its way to the egg. he didnt just fuck me he smashed the insides there was no getting away from it it was an amazing time. it was so erotic. we are doing it again. i am truly his slut and its his job to make sure i am well and truly fertilised with his amazing ploughing cock. theres no getting away from it i am definitely gonna have some babies im definitely gonna keep this thing going. hes went into autopilot and groaned really loud having smashed inside me was giving me all his sperm.

the fuck was amazing. my body felt amazing i'd never felt so horny and 'taken' in my entire life. he really fucked my insides in good and proper there is no failing the sperm was reaching the egg all insides were truly smashed. he did his job. it was amazing. i loved it. it was one of the best fucks i had. it wasnt so much a 'hate' fuck more a survival of the species fuck. it felt so raw and natural. everything a fuck should be. full of passion and purpose. a fantastic fuck. my dreams came true and may they continue to do so. im so happy to be alive

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That souns good

Are you a bloke or a girl? confused.com, you say pussy but look like a bloke? Confused lol

Wakefield

it was great. it was one of those emotional fucks where you feel violated inside and you dont know whether to cry or what your feel inside. it was just an amazing feeling i didnt want it to end. he didnt last as long as he thought he might last. it was like he coudlnt take it anymore and just gave way inside me. i said are you giving me your babies he said yes im making sure it felt so natural. even though two men cant have babies thats not how it felt. the fuck had purpose and meaning. i was being fucked like it was a natural raw instinct. to be fucked without any regard for the person being fucked but in order to make sure that life continues. it was a breeding fuck. a fuck as though i was continuing the species. i felt special and the fuck was really purposeful. it felt right!! i was surprised that he didnt last long... the oral foreplay seemed to go on for a while but the smashing in my bum things didnt seem to last long. his sperm had a destination and that fuck really did help. the destination was in the condom i looked at the condom and it was full of spunk when he took it out (i check to make sure its not leaking) it was full of his cum. it looked amazing. he did was he had to do and tore the inside of my ass up with his cock. two men seem to really know why they are doing what they do. its raw unadulterated sex. its there its so horny!!!!!

Wakefield

all men were involved in this shag. me (being the bottom guy) pretends i have womens organs so the men has a purpose to shag me vigorously so we can procreate. the more vigourous the shag, the higher chance of being procreation. its very raw, very animal stuff going on. dont ask for user id's or any contact details. i dont kiss and tell. it was a horny meet though. very . very horny!!

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

bit like me the gandl! lol

how do you procreate with a condom on! lol

Wakefield

"bit like me the gandl! lol

how do you procreate with a condom on! lol"

i always use condoms. they dont affect the fantasy going through my brain whilst im being fucked. sometiems you have to use your imagination. im trying not to be sarcastic in this reply but its proving difficult so i'll leave it at that

"Are you a bloke or a girl? confused.com, you say pussy but look like a bloke? Confused lol"

He's a guy. Profile says bi curious but now very clearly over the curious stage I'd say!!!

By *icked kittyCouple  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

You sexy raw horny fabulous creature.I hope all you future meets are equally amazing imagination is an incredible turn on .X

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Confused.com

Sorry to break this to ya but no babies will be harmed in the name of this fuck.....glad you had fun tho

Sorry this looks like a cut & paste job.

By *artnersi in crimeCouple  over a year ago

Camberley/Huntingdon

I don't get it lol

Wakefield

thank you for the feedback on this story. yes it was real and what happened acutally happened. my account of the experiences are what my brain wants to say. it was awesome. i want to do it again. im so glad people like to read about this amazing experience in the truck it was so awesomely exciting i would love ot share more of these experiences on here including how i felt and what i did and how i imagined it to be.

i do have a very active imagination. its most active it the throws of ecstacy and i totally love having my mouth ravished. i love it totally i absolutely do. its not a cut and paste job neither . i do tough type so i do get carried away not sure if its a good or bad thing.

it was awesome i thank you for your support and encouragement letting my feelings out during this fantastic fuck. im totally hot when im being fucked it feels amazing. i love being fucked i love it. its great being violated. i totally love it.

its not everyones cup of tea and the mixed reactions have been interesting but i appreciate everyones reactions!!

thanks for reading!

Wakefield

thank you kitty

Yes I don't want to keep going on about labels - but if you like - you could now remove the curious part from your profile. And if there were a bi slut category you'd be in it lol.

So glad you had a lovely time.

Wakefield

thanks 2inotts. i feel so horny how thinking about the time we spent it was absolutely amazing. my i was his i want my own it was like i was just not mine anymore its like i was his my hole was all his he was in control of me it was so erotic and horny and animal and raw. it was really really kinky and so 'off the cuff'. he was so steady and forceful. i loved it i love being on this site. my throat gives me so much pleasure id love him to teach me too deep throat like a good girl i would be all his

» Add a new message to this topic