FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fakes

Fakes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Never been tricked in all the time i have been on here until now, just had a guy pretending to be a girl, was getting a meet arranged, all ok then he just came out with "ok im male come to my glory hole you wont see me or hear me i just want to suck straight cock"

Im 100% straight, i say that in my profile i dont care if i cant see you i still know its a male there.

Anybody else have this sort of thing happen?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

oh dear, happens a lot, ive had it a few times, but always insist on an early mobile chat so i can hear the voice.

Guess youre not going then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Never been tricked in all the time i have been on here until now, just had a guy pretending to be a girl, was getting a meet arranged, all ok then he just came out with "ok im male come to my glory hole you wont see me or hear me i just want to suck straight cock"

Im 100% straight, i say that in my profile i dont care if i cant see you i still know its a male there.

Anybody else have this sort of thing happen?"

Let us know how it goes

Was it a verified profile, have you reported it as fake ?????

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I must be doing something wrong even the fakes dont mail me

Profile has been reported to admin, doesn't he realise that if i had gone and he hasn't of told me he was a male thats sexual assault, a girl did it to 3 of her friends it was on a tv program

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"Profile has been reported to admin, doesn't he realise that if i had gone and he hasn't of told me he was a male thats sexual assault, a girl did it to 3 of her friends it was on a tv program "

Im sorry, but how is turning up for a meet with a wrong person/gender sexual assault? Or have I missed something?

"Profile has been reported to admin, doesn't he realise that if i had gone and he hasn't of told me he was a male thats sexual assault, a girl did it to 3 of her friends it was on a tv program

Im sorry, but how is turning up for a meet with a wrong person/gender sexual assault? Or have I missed something?"

Because the OP would have been obliged to stick his cock through a hole and then got a nasty surprise after

Op were they verified?

We block anyone that is not and that cuts down fakes.

liverpool

"Profile has been reported to admin, doesn't he realise that if i had gone and he hasn't of told me he was a male thats sexual assault, a girl did it to 3 of her friends it was on a tv program

Im sorry, but how is turning up for a meet with a wrong person/gender sexual assault? Or have I missed something?"

The girl dressed as a boy, and had sexual contact with girls ... who believed it was a boy. the sexual assault was because one of the girls was 15yrs old ( statutory rape).

Failing to check who is sucking your cock, doesnt mean sexual assault.

Its your job to check not theirs to provide proof surely.

liverpool

I meant to add, dont see that this meeting would of qualified for sexual assault or anything like that.

Dont think you would of been reporting her/him to the police either

Im sorry, but how is turning up for a meet with a wrong person/gender sexual assault? Or have I missed something?

Because the OP would have been obliged to stick his cock through a hole and then got a nasty surprise after "

Didnt see the gloryhole bit

I know its a fantasy thing, but if the person meeting you hadnt have said she was a he, would you have known either way?

Because the OP would have been obliged to stick his cock through a hole and then got a nasty surprise after

I know its a fantasy thing, but if the person meeting you hadnt have said she was a he, would you have known either way?"

Depends if he has a moustache.

liverpool

I know its a fantasy thing, but if the person meeting you hadnt have said she was a he, would you have known either way?

Depends if he has a moustache."

Ive heard some men give better BJs than women so could of been a positive experience

I don't understand the whole glory hole idea.. I'd be worried I'd get my cock bitten off

"

Depends if he has a moustache."

Some ladies have muzzies apparently

And would you have minded? How about if you had realised half way through the bj?

*genuinely interested*

Would he have complained if he had done the deed then found out

"

Some ladies have muzzies apparently"

I've never seen a proper cockduster on a woman though.

liverpool

"I don't understand the whole glory hole idea.. I'd be worried I'd get my cock bitten off "

like a mini guillotine, lol (eeek)

"I must be doing something wrong even the fakes dont mail me "
same here mate lol it a laugh on here though

"I don't understand the whole glory hole idea.. I'd be worried I'd get my cock bitten off

like a mini guillotine, lol (eeek)"

Ouchie!!

Ok before this goes way off track 1 i didnt realise it was because that girls was 15 that that girl on tv got prosecuted, 2 no mention of a glory hole until he said he was a male and 3 yes i would have minded half way through if he was a male i am straight im not interested in males at all sexually but i would have never have used a glory hole in the first place i hope that clears a few things up

"Would he have complained if he had done the deed then found out "

And a deep voice said from behind the loo wall:

" wuz that awright guv?"

liverpool

"Ok before this goes way off track 1 i didnt realise it was because that girls was 15 that that girl on tv got prosecuted, 2 no mention of a glory hole until he said he was a male and 3 yes i would have minded half way through if he was a male i am straight im not interested in males at all sexually but i would have never have used a glory hole in the first place i hope that clears a few things up"

Just see it as a lesson learned, dont get hung up over it, ( we enjoy a laugh and joke in the forum).

Get searching again and enjoy your evening. xx

"Never been tricked in all the time i have been on here until now, just had a guy pretending to be a girl, was getting a meet arranged, all ok then he just came out with "ok im male come to my glory hole you wont see me or hear me i just want to suck straight cock"

Anybody else have this sort of thing happen?"

I think the cock might be a clue

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I don't mind if they get off over me. I'm usually handing guys out pictures left right and centre for them to wank over when I know they like what they see. If someone gets enjoyment like that at a distance then where's the harm.

Wolf

"

I've never seen a proper cockduster on a woman though."

You havent seen my face

"

You havent seen my face "

Whose face did I see then??

"

You havent seen my face

Whose face did I see then??"

I was pouting on that pic so you couldnt see my moustache

"

You havent seen my face

Whose face did I see then??

I was pouting on that pic so you couldnt see my moustache "

Is it bigger or smaller than Barry Chuckle's moustache?

we always chat on mobile first male female or couple best chat then you know they are gen oh if the wife cant speak on phone she is out lol forget it

» Add a new message to this topic