FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why women prefer black guys?

Why women prefer black guys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Many many profiles the women want black ! Now besides the obvious reason is there anything else ? Personality ? Looks? Pleasure as in pleasing the lady ?

I think white guys have these attributes ! So women what do you think ? And guys , do we get a raw deal ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bit of a generalisation there saying women like black ! This one doesn't ! Everyone's individual in what they find attractive in a person.

That's the whole point of the site and of writing profiles as we all have different desires and likes.

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Why do most women like chocolate?

Cant say Ive been with a black guy for a while, but when Ive been on dates they have been the ultimate gentlemen. Nice touch.

I (f) personally do not find any men but white sexually attractive, not to say I don't like them as people just not in that way,

To say all women only want black men is a bit of an over statement lol yes there are some but definitely not all

Chloe xx

"Bit of a generalisation there saying women like black ! This one doesn't ! Everyone's individual in what they find attractive in a person.

That's the whole point of the site and of writing profiles as we all have different desires and likes. "

it was a statement not a generalisation so sorry if it sounded like that ! I meant ' some ' women do !

"Many many profiles the women want black ! Now besides the obvious reason is there anything else ? Personality ? Looks? Pleasure as in pleasing the lady ?

I think white guys have these attributes ! So women what do you think ? And guys , do we get a raw deal ? "

Why does it bother you so much if they do? You'd be far better concentrating on the people who do want to meet you rather than those who don't...complaining about being excluded is unlikely to make them change their minds...

Ok I meant to say ' on some profiles there seems a desire for black guys and not whites and I just wanted to ask what attributes they have we haven't besides the boring obvious lol

"Many many profiles the women want black ! Now besides the obvious reason is there anything else ? Personality ? Looks? Pleasure as in pleasing the lady ?

I think white guys have these attributes ! So women what do you think ? And guys , do we get a raw deal ?

Why does it bother you so much if they do? You'd be far better concentrating on the people who do want to meet you rather than those who don't...complaining about being excluded is unlikely to make them change their minds..."

just something to discuss , I don't lose my sleep so please don't worry about me !

I think white guys have these attributes ! So women what do you think ? And guys , do we get a raw deal ? "

How many profiles are there where the women don't mention a guys colour?

Getting a bit tiresome this

By *ptimusDMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Do a search on previous threads and you'll find lots of them about this topic. It comes up every other week.

It all boils down to personal preference and the fact is more women prefer white to black on the site.

By *r_TrojanMan  over a year ago

In The North

Another one of these threads...

Women go for what they find sexually attractive... Some women go for black men as they have this notion of BBC floating in their heads, others like the contrast between skin colour as they find it very sexy and yet others want to break a taboo about being with a black guy... But as you have seen from a few posts above, some wont even entertain the idea about being with someone who is non-white... Personal choice at the end of the day...

"Ok I meant to say ' on some profiles there seems a desire for black guys and not whites and I just wanted to ask what attributes they have we haven't besides the boring obvious lol "

Why do some women prefer white men? Or Asian men? Or young men? Or old men? It's called preferences

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

Why does it bother you so much if they do? You'd be far better concentrating on the people who do want to meet you rather than those who don't...complaining about being excluded is unlikely to make them change their minds..."

hw was trying to start a debate thats all why do people have to twist everything on here its beyond me

Wish I'd never put it up lol how do you delete a topic ?

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I just like nice guys I'm attracted to. If some women feel they are more attracted to black/white/Mediterranean or whatever then why should they not specify on their profile?

"Ok I meant to say ' on some profiles there seems a desire for black guys and not whites and I just wanted to ask what attributes they have we haven't besides the boring obvious lol

Why do some women prefer white men? Or Asian men? Or young men? Or old men? It's called preferences"

jeez I know that ! I know what the word preference means

What makes you think you're getting a raw deal?

essex chelmsford

"Wish I'd never put it up lol how do you delete a topic ? "
in answer to your question apart from the obvious cliche size etc, some black guys can be very dominant and rough and have a dif attitude toward woman. which can be appealing to SOME women but u will find alot that wont sleep with blacks guys aswell for that reason

" So women what do you think ?

hw was trying to start a debate thats all why do people have to twist everything on here its beyond me "

He asked me what I thought, I told him what I thought, no twisting of anything...I asked him a legitimate question based on his original posting...

If people are in the market for starting a "debate" then I'm afraid they have to be prepared not to get the answers they are looking for...don't get your knickers in a such a twist, after all, in the grand scheme of things it's all pretty trivial...

"...some black guys can be very dominant and rough and have a dif attitude toward woman. "

If you take out the word 'black' this post would make perfect sense

once u go black u never go back son

You see "looking for BBC"...

You see "no Black guys or Asians"

You see "pygmies only"

Ok maybe I lied about the pygmies....

Its just about personal preference....

Ive only slept with a couple of black guys but I was initially attracted to them because of their personalities.

They were both averagely endowed but I loved the contrast in skin colour.

There must be many people who think they're getting a big cock just because they're sleeping with a black guy but they're like anyone else I've slept with-the only difference being the skin colour.

crystal

White guys here only for me

"...some black guys can be very dominant and rough and have a dif attitude toward woman.

If you take out the word 'black' this post would make perfect sense "

Yes that thought crossed my mind too. Non of those characteristics are unique or conversely in anyway defining of black men

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

" Now besides the obvious reason is there anything else? "

OP - I would like to ask what do YOU define as 'the obvious'?

[Removed by poster at 02/02/13 10:36:28]

essex chelmsford

hw was trying to start a debate thats all why do people have to twist everything on here its beyond me

He asked me what I thought, I told him what I thought, no twisting of anything...I asked him a legitimate question based on his original posting...

If people are in the market for starting a "debate" then I'm afraid they have to be prepared not to get the answers they are looking for...don't get your knickers in a such a twist, after all, in the grand scheme of things it's all pretty trivial..."

another generalisation, iv'e not got my knickers in a twist, just like the op isnt loosing sleep over it either. ive got eyes i know waht people do on here, the disagreeing or trying to kill the post is fun to some. its not debating wen the guy asks a simple question yet noone can give a simple answer,dont have to be in agreement u know what u did there im not getting drawn in again

The ones who have taken me out have been witty and charming and a gentleman outside the bedroom as well as in it. That goes for younger guys as much as the older ones.

However....whatever ethnic origin my dates have I like these traits, and would actively pick them over someone who was rude, ignorant and mean.

I don't select anyone on the basis of their skin colour or cock size. What makes me like them is if we get on and they treat me nicely.

Could I not start a similar post

"Why some women don't prefer me?"

In The North

"The ones who have taken me out have been witty and charming and a gentleman outside the bedroom as well as in it. That goes for younger guys as much as the older ones.

However....whatever ethnic origin my dates have I like these traits, and would actively pick them over someone who was rude, ignorant and mean.

I don't select anyone on the basis of their skin colour or cock size. What makes me like them is if we get on and they treat me nicely.

"

Thats how it should be

France

"once u go black u never go back son "

In my case never a truer word spoken. My preference, my decision and my choice not to have to justify either.

essex chelmsford

"...some black guys can be very dominant and rough and have a dif attitude toward woman.

Yes that thought crossed my mind too. Non of those characteristics are unique or conversely in anyway defining of black men"

thats why the word SOME!!! black guys its obvious it can be across the board wht ever colour u are but in my experience of talking to alot of woman about it thats there reasoning dont turn it into a race thing when it clearly isnt ment that way!!

If people are in the market for starting a "debate" then I'm afraid they have to be prepared not to get the answers they are looking for...don't get your knickers in a such a twist, after all, in the grand scheme of things it's all pretty trivial...another generalisation, iv'e not got my knickers in a twist, just like the op isnt loosing sleep over it either. ive got eyes i know waht people do on here, the disagreeing or trying to kill the post is fun to some. its not debating wen the guy asks a simple question yet noone can give a simple answer,dont have to be in agreement u know what u did there im not getting drawn in again "

Yet once again you are the one making off topic posts derailing the thread by complaining about the posts other people have made.

As far as I can see you are the only person not discussing the original topic

Am I the only one cringing at the OP?? Sounds like someone has a very large chip on their shoulder.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Bit of a generalisation there saying women like black ! This one doesn't ! Everyone's individual in what they find attractive in a person.

That's the whole point of the site and of writing profiles as we all have different desires and likes. "

nope this one doesnt either.

essex chelmsford

"Wish I'd never put it up lol how do you delete a topic ? in answer to your question apart from the obvious cliche size etc, some black guys can be very dominant and rough and have a dif attitude toward woman. which can be appealing to SOME women but u will find alot that wont sleep with blacks guys aswell for that reason "
replying to the post no?? was it not u that just went on about how im tarring all coloured guys the same

Yes that thought crossed my mind too. Non of those characteristics are unique or conversely in anyway defining of black men thats why the word SOME!!! black guys its obvious it can be across the board wht ever colour u are but in my experience of talking to alot of woman about it thats there reasoning dont turn it into a race thing when it clearly isnt ment that way!! "

calm down Yam, not accusing you of anything matey. Just pointing out that the reason you gave for some ladies prefering Black men makes no sense as these attributes can be found in all men regardless of colour

essex chelmsford

Yes that thought crossed my mind too. Non of those characteristics are unique or conversely in anyway defining of black men thats why the word SOME!!! black guys its obvious it can be across the board wht ever colour u are but in my experience of talking to alot of woman about it thats there reasoning dont turn it into a race thing when it clearly isnt ment that way!!

calm down Yam, not accusing you of anything matey. Just pointing out that the reason you gave for some ladies prefering Black men makes no sense as these attributes can be found in all men regardless of colour "

i am calm lol its cool

Yes that thought crossed my mind too. Non of those characteristics are unique or conversely in anyway defining of black men thats why the word SOME!!! black guys its obvious it can be across the board wht ever colour u are but in my experience of talking to alot of woman about it thats there reasoning dont turn it into a race thing when it clearly isnt ment that way!! "

I read what you said and it isn't clear at all that you are not referring to race, since you make the point that some BLACK guys are dominant and rough. No offence but that has to be the silliest statement I have read on the forums in a while.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

If people are in the market for starting a "debate" then I'm afraid they have to be prepared not to get the answers they are looking for...don't get your knickers in a such a twist, after all, in the grand scheme of things it's all pretty trivial...another generalisation, iv'e not got my knickers in a twist, just like the op isnt loosing sleep over it either. ive got eyes i know waht people do on here, the disagreeing or trying to kill the post is fun to some. its not debating wen the guy asks a simple question yet noone can give a simple answer,dont have to be in agreement u know what u did there im not getting drawn in again "

Maybe that's because there isn't one simple answer

Some will like black guys because if the myth about the size of their wangers.

Some will like them because they can be percieved to be more dominant (even though that's a load of bollocks)

Some will like it because it's taboo to them and if their family found out there would be uproar (yes this does happen)

Some will like it because they like the contrast in skin tone

Some will like it just to puss the whiney white boys off

See......lots of answers to just one question.....I even said the 'boring obvious' one

"The ones who have taken me out have been witty and charming and a gentleman outside the bedroom as well as in it. That goes for younger guys as much as the older ones.

Thats how it should be "

I'm sure some people are happy to go with each other just for the cock size and skin colour, not saying that's a bad thing because again it's their preferences and what they want.

I must admit, sometimes I'm quite happy to be approached for how I look (especially in a club) because it's good for my ego but other times I like it when people find me interesting and want to get to know me better. Both have their place and it's nice to know you can pull based on your looks as well as make friends because of your personality.

crystal

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Why do most women like chocolate?"

Substances found in chocolate, such as phenylethylamine, theobromine, anandamide and tryptophan trigger mood enhancing chemicals and neurotransmitters to be released in the brain. Phenylethylamine is a chemical found in the body that is similar to amphetamine. It helps mediate feelings of giddiness, attraction, euphoria and excitement. Researchers believe phenylethylamine causes the brain to release mesolimbic dopamine in the pleasure centers of the brain, which peaks during an orgasm. This may be why women report to prefer chocolate to sex.

So that's why that last rolo is so important...

Wolf

as many do like as don't. it's personal choice really. No issue with it myself as I like what I likes and don't feel anyway about it.

"Am I the only one cringing at the OP?? Sounds like someone has a very large chip on their shoulder. "
lol no chip on my shoulder at all ! I have many black guy mates and don't have a problem , it was just an observation and I seriously didn't mean anything nasty !

"Am I the only one cringing at the OP?? Sounds like someone has a very large chip on their shoulder. lol no chip on my shoulder at all ! I have many black guy mates and don't have a problem , it was just an observation and I seriously didn't mean anything nasty ! "

surely you will observe many profiles on here where women do not put that on their profile, as well as a lot that also say no black or asian males as well.

Personal choice.

" Now besides the obvious reason is there anything else?

OP - I would like to ask what do YOU define as 'the obvious'?"

well it's a common thought that they are more well endowed which I'm sure you you are aware

OP - I would like to ask what do YOU define as 'the obvious'?well it's a common thought that they are more well endowed which I'm sure you you are aware "

not really, I've seen just as many with smaller ones as well as bigger.

I don't.

Id just pay attention on what fun I can get rather than other people.

Please explain, what is the 'obvious' reason. I'm struggling to be honest because I cannot think of 1 reason which is obvious ?

Oh, hang on! I've just had a eureka moment ... are you trying to say that all black guys have massive cocks ? Is that it ?

Massive generalisation!

Most profiles I read just say they want to meet nice guys and in this bracket would include black guys!

Please explain, what is the 'obvious' reason. I'm struggling to be honest because I cannot think of 1 reason which is obvious ?

Oh, hang on! I've just had a eureka moment ... are you trying to say that all black guys have massive cocks ? Is that it ?"

yes and I'm sure you know I'm saying that ! Lol

France

OP - I would like to ask what do YOU define as 'the obvious'?well it's a common thought that they are more well endowed which I'm sure you you are aware "

It's a myth - as I'm sure you are aware. All sizes of penis can be found within the entire male population.

What is more prevalent with black men is a good physic, pleasing personality traits, manners and stamina.

As it has been said before, ultimately everyone has preferences. If no-one had preferences there would be no need to apply filters and no-one would find themselves unwanted...it would be a shag fest for all!!

Oh, hang on! I've just had a eureka moment ... are you trying to say that all black guys have massive cocks ? Is that it ?yes and I'm sure you know I'm saying that ! Lol"

You must have a lot of insider information of the size of black guys cocks then, as I am sure you would not be so silly as to make assumptions based on absolutely no evidence?

there are always a bit of truth in rumours so maybe they do

Not all of us do ! x

By *mmBeeCouple  over a year ago

Maida Vale

I find the skin contrast very erotic and just not physically attracted to most white/Asian/Chinese men. However I'm not attracted to every man who has black skin either.

Oh, hang on! I've just had a eureka moment ... are you trying to say that all black guys have massive cocks ? Is that it ?yes and I'm sure you know I'm saying that ! Lol

You must have a lot of insider information of the size of black guys cocks then, as I am sure you would not be so silly as to make assumptions based on absolutely no evidence? "

playing footy and being in showers gives you a good insight lol

Oh, hang on! I've just had a eureka moment ... are you trying to say that all black guys have massive cocks ? Is that it ?yes and I'm sure you know I'm saying that ! Lol

You must have a lot of insider information of the size of black guys cocks then, as I am sure you would not be so silly as to make assumptions based on absolutely no evidence? "

playing footy and being in showers gives you a good insight lol

I have no preference for skin colour, but don't get the question!

Do white guys get a raw deal?

I think not...most black guys that have contacted me have been more thoughtful, articulate,able to read my profile and write a message that I can read...some guys make an effort..some DON'T!

Just out of interest - what 'raw deal' ate 'us guys' supposed to be getting?

I'm confused?

I'm confused? "

Does he mean some guys get a raw deal cos some women have preferences?

By *urple hWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

Why does it bother you so much if they do? You'd be far better concentrating on the people who do want to meet you rather than those who don't...complaining about being excluded is unlikely to make them change their minds...hw was trying to start a debate thats all why do people have to twist everything on here its beyond me "

Well said....gets very boring doesnt it!!

By *ubyExpreeWoman  over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

Outside of the swinging work, I've been with many black guys and the dick size is a myth. The idea of them being more rough is rude and degrading.

I am a black female who now prefers white men and it's all to do with the contrast and taboo aspect. So it does swing both ways. I have now seen many-a-white dick and many are bigger than the black dicks I've had. Just remember it goes both ways.

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

"Massive generalisation!

Most profiles I read just say they want to meet nice guys and in this bracket would include black guys!"

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

see... this topic always comes up... and i always now say....

for ever profile that goes on about BBC or whatever nonsense... I'll show you one that says "no black guys" ect ect....

why do people always tend to concentrate on the things that exclude them... as opposed to going out and impressing those who they can!!

the fact is that you are never going to appeal to everyone.... so i am not sure why people get so bent up about it!

[Removed by poster at 02/02/13 12:57:48]

I have no preference to black over white I will play with either and be equally as happy with either

I do tho tend to more play with black guys tho simply because I seem to get more attention from black men, if I go to clubs I have black guys stopping an talking to me ever 5 mins where as hardly any white guys talk to me, I have no idea if this is because I'm not to type of women white guys are after and I'm more attractive to black men or if its cause black men are less shy at approaching me, either way because of this I do play with more black guys but not because I make a conscious effort to seek them out more because they are the ones who show a interest in me

[Removed by poster at 02/02/13 13:00:12]

"see... this topic always comes up... and i always now say....

for ever profile that goes on about BBC or whatever nonsense... I'll show you one that says "no black guys" ect ect....

why do people always tend to concentrate on the things that exclude them... as opposed to going out and impressing those who they can!!

the fact is that you are never going to appeal to everyone.... so i am not sure why people get so bent up about it!"

Agreed. There's a lot of bollocks and myth surrounding black men (whatever 'black' means?). If evolution deemed that a big 'shlong' was better than a small one then I would not have been able to produce three kids and Rio would not have multiple orgasms. I rest my case.

By *igblackdomTV/TS  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Ok I meant to say ' on some profiles there seems a desire for black guys and not whites and I just wanted to ask what attributes they have we haven't besides the boring obvious lol "

You've not noticed the many profiles where women/couples explicitly state they're looking for white males?

Would you have a theory on that or just accept it's a personal preference?

By *eavensent78Couple  over a year ago

west mids

This post is like eastenders so boring on every week but you sit and wait for the next episode just to see what happens. White men have good qualities black men have good qualities and as for cock size I have also been in the showers at football (m) and I have seen some black guys with pubic hair longer than their cock and i have seen white guys with a fair sized old boy that's why mixed race is the way forward best of both lmfao just joking before you all jump on me look at the end of the day it's each to their own

I'm confused?

"

They do? Since when?

Nobody told me!!!

Damn - that's where I'm going wrong!!

I'm confused?

They do? Since when?

Nobody told me!!!

Damn - that's where I'm going wrong!! "

They also make exceptions to those preferences.

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

i noticed that quite a few state "no blacks or asians" so it equals itself out in peoples preferences.

[Removed by poster at 02/02/13 14:06:07]

"i noticed that quite a few state "no blacks or asians" so it equals itself out in peoples preferences. "

i notice age comes up in preferences too,like no older than 35 years,or age groups 35-55years etc.

I can't be bothered commenting on this again I have nothing new to contribute.

Seen a thread on single guys as well #groundhogday

"i noticed that quite a few state "no blacks or asians" so it equals itself out in peoples preferences.

i notice age comes up in preferences too,like no older than 35 years,or age groups 35-55years etc."

I think most folk have some preferences. And some of them will make exceptions to those preferences if they see someone they like or strike up a conversation they enjoy.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I've een on countless ladies profiles "No offence intended,: not interested in black guys - just my preference. White guys only", or words to that effect.

Now this is entirely the preference of the person - you seek what you want.

I still believe for as many women want black guys, are just as many women that want white guys (or whatever preference) - the trick is in finding the matches.

"Ok I meant to say ' on some profiles there seems a desire for black guys and not whites and I just wanted to ask what attributes they have we haven't besides the boring obvious lol

I've een on countless ladies profiles "No offence intended,: not interested in black guys - just my preference. White guys only", or words to that effect.

Now this is entirely the preference of the person - you seek what you want.

I still believe for as many women want black guys, are just as many women that want white guys (or whatever preference) - the trick is in finding the matches."

didnt mean for it to cause such a stir !

Think it's time to put a stop to this don't you ?

Oh, hang on! I've just had a eureka moment ... are you trying to say that all black guys have massive cocks ? Is that it ?yes and I'm sure you know I'm saying that ! Lol"

Errrrrrr! Excuse me - I'll be the first to tell you that is NOT entirely true! If I had a penny each time I met someone and they've looked at "me" and gone "Sorry, not big enough", I'd be rich!

Someone people make assumptions the best sex comes (only) with a big cock, and therefore the best sex is with (any) black guy, good luck to them. I personally want to meet on the basis of a person: not just because am black, a male, straight, or even have a pulse - but for everything that makes me me!"

Am I right in thinking that some of you are saying black men aren't all muscly, dominant borderline rapists with enormous cocks and infinite stamina? That an overwhelming percentage of them are just normal blokes with normal tastes, normal personalities, normal preferences and normal-sized cocks? In fact, some of you appear to be suggesting that skin colour doesn't affect any part of a man's personality. I'm confused...

I personally never been with any other guy then white purely because sexually I'm only attracted to white guys, but I do have lots of friends who are different nationality and colour many of them did ask me out or in bed but I just find myself attracted to white guys only. Saying that maybe I've not met the one I would find attractive yet. You never know and you can't put all in one bag. Same like I'm not in to guys with big cock as I never cum when he's got big cock. We are all different

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I am curious as to what you mean by "the obvious" ?

I think white guys have these attributes ! So women what do you think ? And guys , do we get a raw deal ? I am curious as to what you mean by "the obvious" ? "

Darker skin colour than white men.

I think white guys have these attributes ! So women what do you think ? And guys , do we get a raw deal ? I am curious as to what you mean by "the obvious" ?

Darker skin colour than white men."

Look good in rap videos?? Lol.

I think white guys have these attributes ! So women what do you think ? And guys , do we get a raw deal ? I am curious as to what you mean by "the obvious" ?

Darker skin colour than white men.

Look good in rap videos?? Lol."

Are you forgetting Flavor Flav?

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

Someone people make assumptions the best sex comes (only) with a big cock, and therefore the best sex is with (any) black guy, good luck to them. I personally want to meet on the basis of a person: not just because am black, a male, straight, or even have a pulse - but for everything that makes me me!""

well said

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

Someone people make assumptions the best sex comes (only) with a big cock, and therefore the best sex is with (any) black guy, good luck to them. I personally want to meet on the basis of a person: not just because am black, a male, straight, or even have a pulse - but for everything that makes me me!""

Could not agree with more.. and that is a similar situation to being "selected" by much younger guys based on my "mature" age. I dont want to be chosen for that but for what and who I am!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

no they are not, thats a myth..

does that give an insight into the 'raw deal' part of your OP maybe..?

We can categorically state we have seen the biggest cocks on white men.

Out of interest the smallest ones Ive ever seen were neither white or black.

"Out of interest the smallest ones Ive ever seen were neither white or black.

"

If it was green there's a chance they guy was dead.

"Out of interest the smallest ones Ive ever seen were neither white or black.

"

im with you on this one

"Cant say Ive been with a black guy for a while, but when Ive been on dates they have been the ultimate gentlemen. Nice touch. "

This is true. And refreshing.

"We can categorically state we have seen the biggest cocks on white men."
wouldn't say biggest cocks are better prefer average anyday

I reckon this might be why......

http://xhamster.com/movies/1253610/boyfriend_records_his_girlfriend_getting_owned_by_bbc..html

Its what you do with it really anyway. Well for me, anyway. A bit of girth is nice but I really dont like that feeling that someone is trying to play ping pong with my cervix.

"Its what you do with it really anyway. Well for me, anyway. A bit of girth is nice but I really dont like that feeling that someone is trying to play ping pong with my cervix. "
totally agree its soo uncomfortable

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

You must have a lot of insider information of the size of black guys cocks then, as I am sure you would not be so silly as to make assumptions based on absolutely no evidence? playing footy and being in showers gives you a good insight lol"

Do your team all run around the showers with a hardon?

I find some black guys as sexy as some white guys, just like i find some white guys non sexy, as I find some black guys non sexy, of course everyone has a preference.

What gets me on profiles is when you see women or couples put NO blacks or NO Asians, I personally find that a bit offensive, for me it would be better to say what you are looking for as to what your not looking for, I am not sure I have seen a profile saying NO whites, in this day an age people make themselves look an sound narrowminded on here,

In The North

I find some black guys as sexy as some white guys, just like i find some white guys non sexy, as I find some black guys non sexy, of course everyone has a preference.

What gets me on profiles is when you see women or couples put NO blacks or NO Asians, I personally find that a bit offensive, for me it would be better to say what you are looking for as to what your not looking for, I am not sure I have seen a profile saying NO whites, in this day an age people make themselves look an sound narrowminded on here, "

Even funnier when they add "We are not racists"... Surely putting "NO blacks or NO Asians" already gives a bad signal... Granted they don't want to meet black or asian men but it also seems to they wont even have a conversation with them on here. Every time I read a profile like that, I just ask myself "They still make people like you!?"

What gets me on profiles is when you see women or couples put NO blacks or NO Asians, I personally find that a bit offensive, for me it would be better to say what you are looking for as to what your not looking for, I am not sure I have seen a profile saying NO whites, in this day an age people make themselves look an sound narrowminded on here,

Even funnier when they add "We are not racists"... Surely putting "NO blacks or NO Asians" already gives a bad signal... Granted they don't want to meet black or asian men but it also seems to they wont even have a conversation with them on here. Every time I read a profile like that, I just ask myself "They still make people like you!?""

How is that different to someone putting 'blacks only' though? It objectifies people.

Lisa I love sucking black cocks in glory holes in la chambre

Lisa I love sucking black cocks in glory holes in la chambre

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I just prefer gentleman

i not meet one yet and to me ,the guy behind the cock i go for

it is not racist to have a preference one way our they other, or even to mention it in your profile.

racism is to look at another creed as being less than yourself.

I prefer blondes, does that make me prejudice against redheads and brunettes? I think not. Same applies here too.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"I just prefer gentleman

"

i am a gent

"it is not racist to have a preference one way our they other, or even to mention it in your profile.

I prefer blondes, does that make me prejudice against redheads and brunettes? I think not. Same applies here too."

No one has said its racist to have a preference, thats common sense and no need to even mention it, all I am saying is it's better to say what you are looking for, than to say No blacks, No asians, or in fact anything else they may not be looking for be it fat, thin, old, young, it's about having the manners to word it in an unoffensive manner, and to be fair, for me personally the people who can not understand what I am saying are not really worth bothering with.

There are just as many if not more people on here who only meet white men. We swiftly move on and meet couples whose preferences match ours and lose very little sleep analysing those who don't.

By *ittlebitWoman  over a year ago

Plymouth

"I personally never been with any other guy then white purely because sexually I'm only attracted to white guys, but I do have lots of friends who are different nationality and colour many of them did ask me out or in bed but I just find myself attracted to white guys only. Saying that maybe I've not met the one I would find attractive yet. You never know and you can't put all in one bag. Same like I'm not in to guys with big cock as I never cum when he's got big cock. We are all different "

I agree

West Midlands

"it is not racist to have a preference one way our they other, or even to mention it in your profile.

I prefer blondes, does that make me prejudice against redheads and brunettes? I think not. Same applies here too.

No one has said its racist to have a preference, thats common sense and no need to even mention it, all I am saying is it's better to say what you are looking for, than to say No blacks, No asians, or in fact anything else they may not be looking for be it fat, thin, old, young, it's about having the manners to word it in an unoffensive manner, and to be fair, for me personally the people who can not understand what I am saying are not really worth bothering with."

That's an extremely good point, some 3 dimensional thinking going on there!

I often come across such profiles and whilst of course people are merely expressing a preference it does on some occasions come across as though they're celebrating their intransigence!

Like you said a less offensive way to state things is to simply say what you are looking for, rather than over gilding the lily in stating what you don't want!

No one has said its racist to have a preference, thats common sense and no need to even mention it, all I am saying is it's better to say what you are looking for, than to say No blacks, No asians, or in fact anything else they may not be looking for be it fat, thin, old, young, it's about having the manners to word it in an unoffensive manner, and to be fair, for me personally the people who can not understand what I am saying are not really worth bothering with.

That's an extremely good point, some 3 dimensional thinking going on there!

I often come across such profiles and whilst of course people are merely expressing a preference it does on some occasions come across as though they're celebrating their intransigence!

Like you said a less offensive way to state things is to simply say what you are looking for, rather than over gilding the lily in stating what you don't want! "

The only problem is, taking my example, I used to state what I was looking for (women) ... but got challenged repeatedly by bi guys (not so many gay guys, but still a few) that would say "but nothing in your profile says you're not interested - to us that means you're open to offers as you have not said no".

So sorry, I agree with those stating what they don't want. If a lady wants to put on her profile:

"no black guys", "no single guys", "no straight guys", "no guys younger than 35","no guys shorter than 6 ft", "no guys less than 10 inch cocks" (or whatever) then that's her prerogative and fine by me.

Even funnier when they add "We are not racists"... Surely putting "NO blacks or NO Asians" already gives a bad signal... Granted they don't want to meet black or asian men but it also seems to they wont even have a conversation with them on here. Every time I read a profile like that, I just ask myself "They still make people like you!?""

Well well well...there goes the race discussion again, it always finds a way to creep in doesn't it...

I say this as a black man (not that i look TYPICALLY like one), while it is easy to play the race card in almost any situation, i would like to think that it is really not fair to play that card here conclusively......surely sex is a part of our life where we are sooooo specific as to what we like...some have racial reasons and some just preferential, my humble opinion, it is neither possible nor fair to generalise!!!

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

The only problem is, taking my example, I used to state what I was looking for (women) ... but got challenged repeatedly by bi guys (not so many gay guys, but still a few) that would say "but nothing in your profile says you're not interested - to us that means you're open to offers as you have not said no".

So sorry, I agree with those stating what they don't want. If a lady wants to put on her profile:

"no black guys", "no single guys", "no straight guys", "no guys younger than 35","no guys shorter than 6 ft", "no guys less than 10 inch cocks" (or whatever) then that's her prerogative and fine by me.

I totally agree, its a preference and we all have them, why not say so.

West Midlands

If you take out the word 'black' this post would make perfect sense "

West Midlands

"..its not debating wen the guy asks a simple question yet noone can give a simple answer,dont have to be in agreement u know what u did there im not getting drawn in again "

..but it's not a simple question that will receive a simple answer, the most constructive responses so far perhaps don't placate the OP, it's about preferences-plain...and simple.

West Midlands

Even funnier when they add "We are not racists"... Surely putting "NO blacks or NO Asians" already gives a bad signal... Granted they don't want to meet black or asian men but it also seems to they wont even have a conversation with them on here. Every time I read a profile like that, I just ask myself "They still make people like you!?"

Well well well...there goes the race discussion again, it always finds a way to creep in doesn't it...

I say this as a black man (not that i look TYPICALLY like one), while it is easy to play the race card in almost any situation, i would like to think that it is really not fair to play that card here conclusively......surely sex is a part of our life where we are sooooo specific as to what we like...some have racial reasons and some just preferential, my humble opinion, it is neither possible nor fair to generalise!!!"

On a thread asking why (some) women prefer black guys it would be rather difficult to avoid discussions about 'race'.

» Add a new message to this topic