FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Someone else's photos

Someone else's photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aldonia OP   Man  over a year ago

Coventry

Has anyone experienced their photo appearing on someone else's profile? A friend of mine messaged me and said he had been sent a photo of this guys cock. Turns out it was my photo, recognised it and thought I should know. I reported it but no reply from the moderator unfortunately ...... Plus the profile holder got a very curt message from me, and guess what, I was blocked!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You did the right thing in reporting it. admin don't reply to reports because of the sheer volume plus their time is better spent dealing with the reports but they do look into them and take action if appropriate.

Take it as a compliment and I feel sorry for the photo thief. Must be bad if they're resorting to using someone else's cock pic!

My mate had his face pic stolen and used on another profile. That profile ended up deleted courtesy of admin.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Mods can't do anything about reports or stolen pics ....did you report it to Admin?

Slightly different take on it here - we sometimes take pics on a meet and let the others do the same - and at the last count sabrina appears on about 15 different profiles with the folk we have played with !

And - on four profile pics !!!!

Oh and we don't mind at all

» Add a new message to this topic