FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Who runs the couple's profile??

Who runs the couple's profile??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are finding it really funny that when you get talking to a couple on Fab, you find out its alway the male half you're talking to!! Sometimes feels like we are the only couple that both actually use/message on the site!!! Lol is this true of most couples??? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, we're both on together a lot. Who is typing depends on who is doing what at the time.

Depends....this is the fem now....but most of the time I cant be bothered because ive been on a computer all day . Hes told me now though to say its me rather than him when writing in forums.......especially when I talk about stuff like loving desperate housewives ! When we first started we agreed I would do all the communication but ermmmmm im a slacker so now I leave it to him mostly x

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

It's only me (Mrs) on the forums and mostly me replying to messages. Mr pops on every now and again for a nosy but leaves the talking to me.

X

Forum Mod

Its always the female half on this one

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Very seldom on the cpls profile lol we seem to be on our own profiles most of the time....but in days of old when we only had a cpls profile it was about 50/50

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"It's only me (Mrs) on the forums and mostly me replying to messages. Mr pops on every now and again for a nosy but leaves the talking to me.

X"

Thankgod.. after all the shag kiss shag threads

By *ugartitsandhimCouple  over a year ago

North West

In the day time normally me (MrD) but in an evening we are ALWAYS both there.

With us it's usually me (fem) doing the talking altho M checks in regularly and I check with him before doing things like sending out face pics etc xxx

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

"It's only me (Mrs) on the forums and mostly me replying to messages. Mr pops on every now and again for a nosy but leaves the talking to me.

X

Thankgod.. after all the shag kiss shag threads "

It would probably be torture from Mr.

Wheels posts in the forums the most out of the two of us-I've asked him to sign his posts off with his name to make it clear to others who's posting but he just doesn't. I always sign my posts off so at least you can be certain when it's me posting!

Message wise-we both reply and send messages. We don't always check with each other what we're sending when we send it. We sometimes take it in turns to respond if it's an ongoing conversation but we both sometimes forget to reply and leave some people waiting maybe a little too long

crystal

It tends to be me. (Male).. the other half likes me to screen and filter out the pic collectors and time wasters. Then we decide together who we are going to meet ect..

We both read the forums but she never writes thats always me. so in our case your mostly right!

By *weetcorruptionCouple  over a year ago

At home

Mainly me (S) that replies to messages etc as E is always working

I think this is true a fair bit. Happy when I know who I'm talking to, most annoying when a man is pretending to be the female half. You realise after a couple of messages that women don't tend to talk that crudely to eachother and the female seems quite insistent in making sure her hubby gets his share before anything else is agreed to. Quite often then it turns out wife can't make it but he can lol

we both do.but it Ad the writes it as his spelling better lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

In forums it's always me Mrs N but Mr N reads and makes suggestions in messages it's a joint thing.

By *ardbellyCouple  over a year ago

Alicante

Always me ( Steve ) Angel no good with comps or iPad ,nor I for that matter, but I always tell people it's me, but give our no ASAP to confirm she is real if we arrange a meet..

X"

same -- saves me typing it out

"Wheels posts in the forums the most out of the two of us-I've asked him to sign his posts off with his name to make it clear to others who's posting but he just doesn't. I always sign my posts off so at least you can be certain when it's me posting!

Message wise-we both reply and send messages. We don't always check with each other what we're sending when we send it. We sometimes take it in turns to respond if it's an ongoing conversation but we both sometimes forget to reply and leave some people waiting maybe a little too long

crystal"

Same with us. With the app on the bloody phone, its addictive, so we kinda both hop in and out. Forum-wise, its Joe mostly - as in right now - but messages are a fair split. Lola is more disciplined than me when it comes to signing off.

Then again, if we're looking together and commenting, I'll tend to write a response from us both, as will she.

It tends to lead to some confusion sometimes though. The amount of times I think she's sent a message back and she thinks the same of me. Oops x

Joe - ther, I did it that time

surely its a two way thing, with mutual agreement,

though the lady should always have the casting vote, in my opinion.

Both of us use it.

But I (miss giggles) tend to message.

Paul's not so interested in the chit chat he wants to play more

Always me ( male ) as she doesn't like to get into all the messaging and forums etc ...

We choose who and when we meet together though

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

We both work silly shifts so often on the site at odd times. T is more of the forum addict and head secretary as K is wildly dyslexic and would get eaten alive by the spelling police!! But all the decisions about meeting are jointly made and we chat 'fabs' lots

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"surely its a two way thing, with mutual agreement,

though the lady should always have the casting vote, in my opinion."

Hmm I'm not sure that a two way thing can result in just one person having the casting vote, with us if I'm not happy we don't do it and if Mr N isn't happy we don't do it either no matter how much the other one would love to .

We've met plenty of couples where despite what she says it's clear from body language and actions that the lady is not happy at all and it's very much teh guy in charge.....we run away from that very fast indeed...depending on how high my heels are

though the lady should always have the casting vote, in my opinion."

That. Its usually Mar on the comp. although our profile does make that pretty clear. I've never pretended to be Try on here. I don't possess the required skills

Hmm I'm not sure that a two way thing can result in just one person having the casting vote, with us if I'm not happy we don't do it and if Mr N isn't happy we don't do it either no matter how much the other one would love to .

We've met plenty of couples where despite what she says it's clear from body language and actions that the lady is not happy at all and it's very much teh guy in charge.....we run away from that very fast indeed...depending on how high my heels are"

I think he meant casting vote ad in the power to veto

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mr G reads the forums but has only ever made about 2 posts in them - the rest are all me (Pink)

When it comes to messages, we both reply. Sometimes we'll both reply to the same conversation, but just follow on from whoever was talking last (so we'd never say - oh s/he's gone and it's the other one') as that's not usually necessary - although we'd say who was writing if asked. Regular friends of ours can usually tell which one of us it is, anyway. And we often don;t sign our messages off

"Hmm I'm not sure that a two way thing can result in just one person having the casting vote, with us if I'm not happy we don't do it and if Mr N isn't happy we don't do it either no matter how much the other one would love to ."

Swinging, to me, is about mutual fun so if there's one person in a situation who is not 100% happy, then things shouldn't progress further in my opinion. It doesn't matter who it is that's not happy, me, wheels, any one else involved, we all have a say.

"I think he meant casting vote ad in the power to veto"

I see what you mean!

But I still think both the male and female's votes are equally important and as they will both be involved in meeting, they both have a say in wether or not things progress.

crystal

Both of us are regularly on here but Games is the one who answers the mail from single guys as she's the one who picks them

thanks tra-mar, that was excactly what i meant.

We've met plenty of couples where despite what she says it's clear from body language and actions that the lady is not happy at all and it's very much teh guy in charge.....we run away from that very fast indeed...depending on how high my heels are"

We live by the same rule. Broke it just once and regretted it.

Same here

"I think he meant casting vote ad in the power to veto

I see what you mean!

But I still think both the male and female's votes are equally important and as they will both be involved in meeting, they both have a say in wether or not things progress.

crystal"

are they equally important?

if both say yes then they are

if both say no then they are

if one's saying yes and one's saying no surely the latter carries more weight. The power of veto. no one wants or should have to take one for the team.truth is with us is that tra has vetoed far more than me and I've never once questioned it.that's what a partnership is

Wife pops on from time to time reads messages and replays to them, browsers the profiles and posts on the forum. But I'm on here most the time.

* cReEpS rOuNd cRyPt * -|-

"are they equally important?

if one's saying yes and one's saying no surely the latter carries more weight. The power of veto. no one wants or should have to take one for the team.truth is with us is that tra has vetoed far more than me and I've never once questioned it.that's what a partnership is"

I understand and agree completely with you. If I wasn't happy and wheels was, I know he would be happy to listen to me and not question why I'm not happy and I would do the same for him. Thank you for further explaining what you meant,

crystal

Always Ms in the forums and as for dealing with messages it tends to be fairly evenly shared. All decisions are joint ones.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I do find it confusing when talking to a couple in private if they don't put their name at the end. It's disorientating when two people speak to you as you can tell it's different people but you don't have a clue which!

COUPLES!!! Put the fooking posters name at the end of a pm or face an uncomfortable chat about football (women) or my penis (men)!!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think he meant casting vote ad in the power to veto

I see what you mean!

crystal

are they equally important?

if one's saying yes and one's saying no surely the latter carries more weight. The power of veto. no one wants or should have to take one for the team.truth is with us is that tra has vetoed far more than me and I've never once questioned it.that's what a partnership is"

I think we're probably saying the same thing in a different way.

Both of us...we both read and then reply to messages together but its mostly me (Bonnie) who uses the chat room and forums.

By *exykirstyWoman  over a year ago

North of Manchester

Always the female posting in the forums, as to messages, that is both of us, as we are always together in the evenings.

i dont see what it matters which one your talking to, if your talking to a couple surely you address each message you send to the couple, and wouldnt you talk about things both could reply to anyway?

if i was the male half of a couple id say i was the women to see what the person said to me that they wouldnt if they knew i was the man lol

Me and hubby often on here together but it's always me who replies to messages etc. If he is alone he may read messages but not reply.

"I do find it confusing when talking to a couple in private if they don't put their name at the end. It's disorientating when two people speak to you as you can tell it's different people but you don't have a clue which!

COUPLES!!! Put the fooking posters name at the end of a pm or face an uncomfortable chat about football (women) or my penis (men)!!! "

I know that you are joking but it is surprising how w conversation can change when someone realise it is crystal messaging and not me.

When on our couples profile we both tend to take turns replying to messages and in our replies we usually talk about ourselves in a third person style, this is done to make people refer to both of us instead of just Morrigan. On our couples profile Morrigan is usually in chat and I post in the forums.

"I think we're probably saying the same thing in a different way. "

crystal

P.S. Mr Wheels-don't confuse the poor forumites by jumping in on a thread I'm posting in and not signing your name off! You might find someone wanting to talk about their willy with you!!!

We have an equal share in it. Depending on the posts in the forums depends on who answers. As for messages depends who's in the mood/who's online etc xx

", if your talking to a couple surely you address each message you send to the couple, and wouldnt you talk about things both could reply to anyway?

"

If only this were true. our profile says I'll see messages first but we get a lot solely addressed to Tra. I just bin em

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"i dont see what it matters which one your talking to, if your talking to a couple surely you address each message you send to the couple, and wouldnt you talk about things both could reply to anyway?

if i was the male half of a couple id say i was the women to see what the person said to me that they wouldnt if they knew i was the man lol "

I like to flirt and Mr N likes to see me flirt so I often have conversations with guys that he wouldn't have. He is always there in real life and virtuality but batting his eyelashes and promising to flash a stocking top doesn't suit him

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"i dont see what it matters which one your talking to, if your talking to a couple surely you address each message you send to the couple, and wouldnt you talk about things both could reply to anyway?"

Flip it round the other way though.

In the past I have been concurrently chatting to the male about one thing and the fem about another, quite happily until the fuckers forget to put their names on the end Grrrrrrr. It's amazing how crossed conversations can spiral with quite surreal results.

My pet peeve! PUT YOUR FOOKING NAMES ON!

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"when you get talking to a couple on Fab, you find out its alway the male half you're talking to!!"

It's always the male half here

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

It's normally the male half that replies via his phone as he has the app on his but we only cam and view the pics together

Mr... Mrs looks at profiles & pics I think she'll like.

It's what works for us.

With us It's actually me who tends to do the chatting and Mr Ash less frequently.

I'm the chattier one lol

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Seeing as it's me (fem) who is looking for someone it's nearly almost me on here .

It is always the female half on the forums but tends to be him messaging or winking. Due to his consistent workload we never really know when we can meet until the last minute, so I can't be bothered with flirting and small talk until I know we are going to meet.

If its forumites though then it tends to be Feebs answering those

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

Male forums mainly

F and male when sending messages.

Me (mrs) on most of time but Mr pops in every now and again. Always me that chats and messages and if and when we actually get a meet we would both decide x

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"We are finding it really funny that when you get talking to a couple on Fab, you find out its alway the male half you're talking to!! Sometimes feels like we are the only couple that both actually use/message on the site!!! Lol is this true of most couples??? x"

My gf usually talks on the couples account but it's hard to tell who you're speaking to as we answer as each other quite a lot. Sometimes it's easier, sometimes it's just fun

"

if i was the male half of a couple id say i was the women to see what the person said to me that they wouldnt if they knew i was the man lol "

I must admit in chat if I get messaged privately by a bloke assuming that it is crystal I rarely feel an immediate need to correct them...

It's always female half on Fab. Ted allows me to do all the hard work snd find suitable guys

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I run ours, but the decisions are joint.

I like posting, Dev likes reading when it comes to the forum. Neither of us keen on the chatrooms as it's just one more mountain to climb after years of internet mountain climbing with other chatrooms over the years, and so cba with it frankly - but hey each to their own

Wolf

"

if i was the male half of a couple id say i was the women to see what the person said to me that they wouldnt if they knew i was the man lol

I must admit in chat if I get messaged privately by a bloke assuming that it is crystal I rarely feel an immediate need to correct them... "

Same here!! Even if it is actually me Ms thats replying.......

X"

We're the same, unlike a lot of couples we do meet single guys so it makes sense for me to do the chatting - not surprisingly not many of them are concerned as to what David's preferences are!

Besides which Im a chatterbox and he isnt!

X"

Same here

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

X

Same here "

Ditto

By * n zCouple  over a year ago

leamington spa

Same with us, fem on forums, also me replying to most messages, but we do make decisions together

A

By *mmBeeCouple  over a year ago

Maida Vale

Me, Emm, on forums, but either of us answer messages.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Zoe in the forums and it's also usually me on the site sending and replying to messages Z

We don't live together so can sometimes be on at the same time,and have sometimes replied to a message together so they get 2 replies

Neither of us run it i would say its a joint effort we both mail on the site but when it comes to phone chats n txts its normally me

It's me, Ric, who usually has the comp on his lap and does the posting.

However, we're sat together on the sofa so both are reading and looking at profiles, Trace also posts on anything that grabs her attention or that she feels strongly about.

When it comes to meets, Trace always has the casting vote.

XXXX

Mostly fem for us, do find most single guys always seem to think it the fem, couples seem to ask who they messaging with

We both like to go on and chat. Always leave messages for each other to see.

Yes- me as F X

Yes, that's about the same with us!! I (Mrs) usually answer all the messages and chat! Mr just comes on for a perv!! lol!

[Removed by poster at 01/02/13 23:22:25]

Normally mr who actually does the typing but both together when were on. Mrs now lol

[Removed by poster at 01/02/13 23:29:31]

Both of us - simple as

Both of us ...........

I'd say it's almost 50:50, I tend to reply to the messages after we've both read them but then he probably posts more on the forums....... Depends what interests us really.

Does annoy us though when we get messages through and they are directed at me rather than us as a couple but that's a whole new topic!

Tends to be me, the Fem on this account most of the time, Mr will come on and read stuff, but we dont get many messages, we tend to stick to our single profiles as we are not an actual couple.

We both answer messages, but its mainly me and I prefer him to write verifications!

Its always me in the forums as I often forget I'm on this profile and people are used to seeing me as Purring Pussy!

Miss PP

"Mostly fem for us, do find most single guys always seem to think it the fem, couples seem to ask who they messaging with"

Have found the opposite - couples don't usually ask, just the men pretending to be couples.

"We don't live together so can sometimes be on at the same time,and have sometimes replied to a message together so they get 2 replies "

haha have done that too - except that it's been when we're both sat next to each other!

we have a lot of couples in wales chat and they are deffo male on chatting and fem on chatting they change their screen around so we know who is who lol

no you are not alone we both message but agree its always men and they assume they are talking to the mrs all the time lol

By *incs-cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"It tends to be me. (Male).. the other half likes me to screen and filter out the pic collectors and time wasters. Then we decide together who we are going to meet ect.. "

Ditto

By *uejCouple  over a year ago

devon

I always do the replying and decide who we will meet and usually know who we both like the look of and haven't been wrong so far,stu is happy to leave it in my capable hands x

By *ornieandhotCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

In the forums it's always me (D) the female half

And I do all of the messaging when it's guys

If its couples it's both of us

Me (Mrs) is admin but both decide on who we are interested in meeting etc.

Was going to start topic like this so saves time.

I met a couple after messaging etc got to their house turned out the female had no idea and her bf told her its ok she will enjoy. I apologised to her but if wasnt for her pleading I would have knocked her bf out.

I was embarassed to say the least and told her I had no idea she was unaware. She accepted it then I left.

Lesson learned. I left but wanted to smack her bf it could have been bad if I wasnt a decent chap.

It was not on fab by the way.

i usually use chat rooms to chat to couples as luckily both are usually on cam, im not bothered if its just the male or the female on their own on cam as long as they been verified as genuine, and the other half even sometimes magically appears inthe background, so happy days when that happens, just always suspicious when in the day its just the male on cam and they been on for a while without any veri's or even photo verified.

"We are finding it really funny that when you get talking to a couple on Fab, you find out its alway the male half you're talking to!! Sometimes feels like we are the only couple that both actually use/message on the site!!! Lol is this true of most couples??? x"

We both message and write in forums.... If he is away its more likely to be me, the female, but as a rule we both have an input.... xx

I write most of the stuff on here ( male half ) because Mrs J will not wear her glasses.

I would know if she had tried to put anything on this site as the old bill would knocking on the door asking why we were hacking into the Pentagon or I get a bill for buying Moldova !.

I think she looks sexy with them on !!.

I usually post as Micks working weird shifts, But when it comes to arranging meets its both of us.

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

We do this together!!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for all your comments x

We both look at and reply too our messages , and put our name first depending which ones typing ie blue & moon or moon & blue .

Both of us, we never reply to emails or winks unless both of us have seen it. This often leads to people think we are ignoring their winks/messages for a while, but so be it. We are a couple and make decisions on swinging as a couple.

[Removed by poster at 06/02/13 19:30:09]

Both of us...sometimes we are both logged in and responding to our messages at the same time...though im the forumite and the message tidier, and he's the cam/chat slut and finder of sexy peeps...what a dream team lol

It's always me jason that does the talking I make the arrangements and then spring it on Paula when we get to the pub and the other couple tour single guy turns up.

It works for us and that's what counts

» Add a new message to this topic