FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Genuine men

Genuine men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hay we been in the site a week or so now and are open to males as it happens we find a lot just want pictures and are not after meets at all or that they will meet but if we don't guarantee them we will play they not interested we're are all the respectful guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are out there! Genuine guys will just be harder to find as for every one of them, there's 10 more time wasters or wanking fantasists.

This is the problem for genuine single guys... that couples such as yourself could get 'put off' meeting them just by the amount of shit they have to go through first.

"Hay we been in the site a week or so now and are open to males as it happens we find a lot just want pictures and are not after meets at all or that they will meet but if we don't guarantee them we will play they not interested we're are all the respectful guys "

Use the advanced search and go by verifications also That will cut out a lot of the timewasters and non genuine guys

General rule of thumb to sort the wheat from the chafe...verifications showing, photos, happy to provide a face pic on request, and telephone contact as soon as...works for us!

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

We had same problem even with them not turning up at hotels .so now we only play with guys at clubs ,or with guys we have met before,with gits like that on site I even find it hard when I we want solo fun

I'm the male and even I've been searching for a gen male they not easy to find lol being a man myself I thought it would have been easy

"General rule of thumb to sort the wheat from the chafe...verifications showing, photos, happy to provide a face pic on request, and telephone contact as soon as...works for us! "

I've met lots if great guys from off here, they are about you just have to look out for them, you can usually tell by the way they talk to you, if men mail me and start asking for more pics or my phone number straight away I just ignor them, genuine guys will be more than happy to just chat for a while as they tend to want to get to know you too

"I've met lots if great guys from off here, they are about you just have to look out for them, you can usually tell by the way they talk to you, if men mail me and start asking for more pics or my phone number straight away I just ignor them, genuine guys will be more than happy to just chat for a while as they tend to want to get to know you too "

Well said

"Hay we been in the site a week or so now and are open to males as it happens we find a lot just want pictures and are not after meets at all or that they will meet but if we don't guarantee them we will play they not interested we're are all the respectful guys "

If yu can't get a meet with that body God help the rest of us.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

good on ya, I hear it all the time where blokes turn up after posting a picture thats 10 yrs out of date so nobody is obliged to play at all.

Youre not going to have any fun if you just go through the motions so there is no harm in saying - "youre not what I expected" at all.

I pretty much always ask, if were not already naked just to make sure they like me.

And its pretty good they let you know all they wanna do is perv, at least you know where you stand lol

yumsville

"Hay we been in the site a week or so now and are open to males as it happens we find a lot just want pictures and are not after meets at all or that they will meet but if we don't guarantee them we will play they not interested we're are all the respectful guys

If yu can't get a meet with that body God help the rest of us. "

you dont look too bad, just to say

Ahh bless you... we are getting a lot of compliments of late and it is much appreciated!

yumsville

my pleasure .. sort of

"Ahh bless you... we are getting a lot of compliments of late and it is much appreciated! "

I was just about to say the same thing!

there are so many guys that are time wasters on here it is untrue

they should start a section were you can name & shame guys that don't turn up

I always turn up even if only for a chat

after all not everyone is going to get on

some people are better in the flesh than on pics

you should always check them out with the people that have verified them

best of luck

Bob

We are out there, but you have at the Good, bad and ugly first which can be very frustrating for you guys. Keep at it. xxx Wayne

Make sure they verified by photo and users

By *peedypeteMan  over a year ago

derby

I have always been respectful sometimes too much I have been told. Plus I don't pressurise anyone and from a meet any fun that follows is a bonus to hopefully a pleasant evening. I would have sent you a message but I am classed as too old on your profile. Happy hunting.

"Hay we been in the site a week or so now and are open to males as it happens we find a lot just want pictures and are not after meets at all or that they will meet but if we don't guarantee them we will play they not interested we're are all the respectful guys

If yu can't get a meet with that body God help the rest of us.

It's a shame your so far we are getting there slowly a few invites for a drink have been sent xx

you dont look too bad, just to say"

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"Make sure they verified by photo and users "

how can someone get verified if meets are ONLY arranged with folk that are verified???

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

We are here, and many are prepared to make the effort of travelling a bit for couples that show respect and are good fun

Beeston

Some of us even make regular trips to Lincoln as well ... just sayin'

i never understand those that don't turn up for a meet, if you turn up, but nothing else happens, then surely you have at least made some new friends.

the rest of us are out here, it just takes a little longer,to find them.

Beeston

"Make sure they verified by photo and users

how can someone get verified if meets are ONLY arranged with folk that are verified??? "

The Fab chicken and egg... even the most succesful genuine guys have been there. The answer is 'stand out' - the 'how?' can only be found by you.

well after all that and we think we have a meet yay xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats Fabtastic news! have fun

We are out there guys you just have to sort out the good from the bad and the bad from the ugly !!! Even us genuine ones get timewasters good look lee x

By *iobraidarannMan  over a year ago

.. south

"Make sure they verified by photo and users

how can someone get verified if meets are ONLY arranged with folk that are verified??? "

The good guys are out there. We arent here to waste your time or ours. If we say we will turn up for a meet, we will. Its just a shame that those timewasters make it difficult for us genuine guys to get meets.

Personally, i like to get to know someone before i would meet them, just so we both know whether we would enjoy each others company and tame it from there...

..good luck to all regardless

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

there is one but unfortunately hes just been spoken for LOL

I agree, there seem to be A LOT of guys who just want to perv and maybe like the idea of a meet but just waste people's time!!

Which is so frustrating for us genuine guys!!

I really try to make an effort with my profile, pics and first message. It doesn't always work.. But I have some great people do far!!

Use the advanced search and go by verifications also That will cut out a lot of the timewasters and non genuine guys "

Being verified doesn't mean someone is genuine and not a timewaster

If you change your age bracket I'm genuine

"Use the advanced search and go by verifications also That will cut out a lot of the timewasters and non genuine guys "

Via our couple profile my gf and I have met four "genuine" males off here. All had good verification's. One never turned up, he just sent us abusive texts instead. One was an under the table pervert who molested our lass on a social meet while I was at the loo (in a pub too!). One turned out to be gay (aid straight on his profile) and one kicked off because we would not play on the first meet even though we made it clear it was a social.

So, four verified "genuine" males. All four were total wankers and not one of them verified us.

We do feel put off at times but we're persevering. My partner and I have been on here for over three months now and still haven't had a successful meet with a decent guy.....

"Use the advanced search and go by verifications also That will cut out a lot of the timewasters and non genuine guys

Via our couple profile my gf and I have met four "genuine" males off here. All had good verification's. One never turned up, he just sent us abusive texts instead. One was an under the table pervert who molested our lass on a social meet while I was at the loo (in a pub too!). One turned out to be gay (aid straight on his profile) and one kicked off because we would not play on the first meet even though we made it clear it was a social.

So, four verified "genuine" males. All four were total wankers and not one of them verified us.

We do feel put off at times but we're persevering. My partner and I have been on here for over three months now and still haven't had a successful meet with a decent guy....."

We have been on and off the site and have not yet met a decent guy. We're unlucky as they have all turned out to be sad gits in one way or another. They also want to 'covert' Rio and it has been clear that they would rather be alone with Rio. Ain't gonna happen.

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

I do wish this site would do away with verifications. They prove NOTHING except the opinion of the verifier! Also there are people on here (so I'm told) with more than one profile who verify themselves. Why anyone refuses to talk to let alone meet anyone without prior verifications is baffling to me.

I think that if the person you want to meet wont go on camera or talk on the phone then they are suspect. I have a second phone just for this and am happy to give the number if asked.

It's not only single guys that are timewasters, i've been talking to a girl for about two weeks now on the phone, so yes i know shes a genuine girl, we had arranged to meet at mine today, and i was going to take her out for a meal and a drink etc, yup you've guessed it, been ringing her all morning no answer lol, oh well again the timewaster strikes

"I've met lots if great guys from off here, they are about you just have to look out for them, you can usually tell by the way they talk to you, if men mail me and start asking for more pics or my phone number straight away I just ignor them, genuine guys will be more than happy to just chat for a while as they tend to want to get to know you too "

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

We're struggling to find couples and have had more sucess with single guys. i recommend blocking anyone you don't fancy though or they keep winking constantly. happy searching ....its like a fulltime job Lx

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

We're struggling to find couples and have had more sucess with single guys. i recommend blocking anyone you don't fancy though or they keep winking constantly. happy searching ....its like a fulltime job Lx

"We're struggling to find couples and have had more sucess with single guys. i recommend blocking anyone you don't fancy though or they keep winking constantly. happy searching ....its like a fulltime job Lx"

» Add a new message to this topic