FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > single girls being a let down

single girls being a let down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone, we have been let down by a few single ladies now, after loads of chat and thinking everything is going well we arrange a meet and then they just seem to disappear?!

Are we doing something wrong? Please tell me there are some genuine girls on here!

Mrs xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

How are you selecting these single ladies? Do you speak to them on the phone first? Do you arrange a no pressure coffee first? Are the boundaries set in place? Are you pushy?

Only you know the answers, but if you keep getting let down, I'd rethink my selection process.

Good luck for the next time.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

No, I doubt your doing anything wrong but from a single girls side it can be quite frightening making arrangements with couples. I know as I have been there in the past and have always had the fear of what if something goes wrong? Who is there for me? The couple have eachother. Just give it time, the right person will come along eventually.

"No, I doubt your doing anything wrong but from a single girls side it can be quite frightening making arrangements with couples. I know as I have been there in the past and have always had the fear of what if something goes wrong? Who is there for me? The couple have eachother. Just give it time, the right person will come along eventually."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've met three single bi fems in two and a half years, there are not many around, most of which will say they will meet but either have no intention of meeting or are scared to meet alone which is undersandable. A couple looking for a bi fem is harder because you are picking a girl for your threesome and pleasure, I've met couples in the past and some make you feel like everyone is having fun, while others pick you as their plaything and its all about them. Plus when some couples finally find the threesome that they're looking for they start getting demanding and telling me what the male of the couple would like me to wear for him and much more. I know all couples aren't like that but it's best to tread carefully when messaging. Good luck

Were not demanding at all, I'm bi so love to play with a girl, Mr would just watch if that's what the girl wanted. They can wear what they like haha! We just want to have some fun with this, for everyone involved, but just don't seem to be getting anywhere. Maybe a club is a better bet?xx

"Were not demanding at all, I'm bi so love to play with a girl, Mr would just watch if that's what the girl wanted. They can wear what they like haha! We just want to have some fun with this, for everyone involved, but just don't seem to be getting anywhere. Maybe a club is a better bet?xx"

We have been a bit on fab, had 2 meets with single girls, one was brilliant and still in contact with her other never answered phone after meeting for a social drink. Most single girl profiles are 6ft 2" hairy gorillas, who like winding up people (so we always ask now for a f to f phone call)... We have found that when we go on couple and single girl nights to clubs there is more f/f fun to be found... even had a ffff evening in a specific club and enjoyed it Angel

Perhaps look at your photos. Just from my opinion as a single girl. Sorry not wanting to upset or create row. Just trying to be kind

What about them?

Just a little off putting for me anyway. Dont want to just say it out loud on here and obviously each to their own. Not trying to upset anyone

Thanks for the opinion but the women we are talking to have seen these pictures (and others, face pics etc) still chat to us and continue to arrange a meet. If the pictures put them off then they wouldn't message in the first place. We get plenty of messages, just nobody follows through with a meet. We understand everything on here is down to personal taste, if someones pictures put us off we just don't message

Feel free to message us with any improvements we can make, no offence will be taken as you are all more experienced then we are

I think single females want to see the couple as a couple maybe the pussy pics for private and not on public show. As a single fem meeting a couple on your own is scary as there is two of you who knows each other etc.. Maybe clubs be your better option or arrange to meet that single female there first so they feel safe. Just my opinion.. And then no pressure

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

welcome and enjoy

I will say the same as I would anyone else who asked the same question after 1 week.

Take your time, get to know people, manage your expectations and it will happen.

good luck

We have only been back on here a week but we have been on in the past for a long time and had same issue xx

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

As a single lady, I prefer to meet in clubs.

Had a few meets at couples own homes, but it wasn't for me.

I have had lots of fun in clubs. Sadly I can't meet at the moment.

Good luck x

Thanks for the constructive messages everyone pictures have been removed now xx

"Thanks for the constructive messages everyone pictures have been removed now xx"

We seem to have the same problem as well.

Send messages and get ignored, which I feel is rude. Is a 'no thanks' really that hard. And before the excuse of get too many messages is raised. I get a lot as well but reply back.

We have also got some who will talk, say they are interested then stop talking. Feel lead on and then dropped like a hot potato.

Would prefer a not sure or no thank you if women are concerned, but surely there is as much risk of meeting a single person as well?

We also do try looking for women who have already met couples as well but still no go.

The thing we have to remember when trying to meet single women is that they are still far in the minority and can afford to be picky. Having chatted to op is say that there isn't much wrong with their pics, profile or approach, you just seem to have had some bad luck.

Id try your local club, let us know when you are going we'll meet you there!!

By *ennk8Couple  over a year ago

newquay

We often start talking casually to single girls who staight away start asking for sex pics and asking explicit questions,we are sure these are fake profiles and its really a man sitting there jacking off,there is quite a few on this site but its easy to tell by how pushy they are being!

"Just a little off putting for me anyway. Dont want to just say it out loud on here and obviously each to their own. Not trying to upset anyone"

Thats fair comment but if you dont like peoples pics you dont mail them, i cant see it being their pics as if someone dont like the look of you they dont mail you, chat, arrange to meet then bugger off, they say sorry not for me from the start

I think lots of people get cold feet not just women, i dont like meeting couples as i find it a little intimidating meeting a couple, id sooner meet singles as i feel more on a even level with one person rather than two, i just feel a little out numbered, as someone else has said, a couple has each other if things go wrong, who do i have?

Maybe the ladies you have been talking to have liked the idea to start with then fell a little nervous come nearer the time to meet, more so if they are new to it

I would suggest you contact single women who are not new here and have a few verification already from couples, as they will be the ones that are more secure in what they are doing

"Just a little off putting for me anyway. Dont want to just say it out loud on here and obviously each to their own. Not trying to upset anyone

Thats fair comment but if you dont like peoples pics you dont mail them, i cant see it being their pics as if someone dont like the look of you they dont mail you, chat, arrange to meet then bugger off, they say sorry not for me from the start

I think lots of people get cold feet not just women, i dont like meeting couples as i find it a little intimidating meeting a couple, id sooner meet singles as i feel more on a even level with one person rather than two, i just feel a little out numbered, as someone else has said, a couple has each other if things go wrong, who do i have?

Maybe the ladies you have been talking to have liked the idea to start with then fell a little nervous come nearer the time to meet, more so if they are new to it

I would suggest you contact single women who are not new here and have a few verification already from couples, as they will be the ones that are more secure in what they are doing"

The one that most recently let us down had loads of verifications etc. Thanks for the comment about the pics too, we have removed most of them as Mrs is feeling self concious now due to an uncalled for private message about them xx

By *ennk8Couple  over a year ago

newquay

i wouldnt give up on this site,we find you will get mucked around more often than meeting good people...but when you do its all worth it

You both look good in the pics,we would love to play with you if you werent so far away! Dont let one twat put you off with a negative comment! They are probably a bitter twisted single man who lives with his mum who crys while he masturbates to fab lol xxx

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

"Hi everyone, we have been let down by a few single ladies now, after loads of chat and thinking everything is going well we arrange a meet and then they just seem to disappear?!

Are we doing something wrong? Please tell me there are some genuine girls on here!

Mrs xx"

Sounds like a case of the "men pretending to be single women" syndrome.

You'll get a bit of that here unfortunately. Keep at it, there are genuine ones too.

"i wouldnt give up on this site,we find you will get mucked around more often than meeting good people...but when you do its all worth it

You both look good in the pics,we would love to play with you if you werent so far away! Dont let one twat put you off with a negative comment! They are probably a bitter twisted single man who lives with his mum who crys while he masturbates to fab lol xxx"

Wasn't so much that it was negative, we didn't ask for it, they had made their point before the message and it was too personal, don't like the pics then bore off and find some you do like!! Thanks for the compliment tho xx

I bet most of them r guys making out they r single fems loads of them on here lol

Don't see a problem with your pictures at all x

The ones that were an 'issue' we have removed as we had a not very nice private message about them and my confidence took a bit of a battering so only the nice ones left on there xx

So far we have had no problems meeting single ladies. We put it down to both of us taking time to get to know them, their likes, dislikes and boundaries. Ensuring that they feel welcomed and that their pleasure and safety is important to us. Most of all we are patient and non pushy. Take your time and you will be rewarded

By *ayman2002Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Meeting anyone on fabs (especially the first time) is much more of an art than a science.

Your profile looks good though, although i'm no expert, so maybe youre choosing more single women who aren't very well versed in all this and they are just getting last minute jitters? It happens to us all at times i'm afraid.

Persevere though. You seem like nice folk

You should loose that photo of you (male) leaning backwards - it's so uncomplimentary, it's not even amusing.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I am far too nervous to meet people in their own homes so happier to meet in hotels or clubs. Maybe you would be more successful doing that, or going to socials first to get to know people.

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

it gets to a point where the single girls on here are about to meet, then have to back off or u would see there cock...

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"it gets to a point where the single girls on here are about to meet, then have to back off or u would see there cock... "

I hide mine.

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"it gets to a point where the single girls on here are about to meet, then have to back off or u would see there cock...

I hide mine. "

lol

If all else fails, try meeting other couples first. That will break the ice and the woman can meet u on her own and inro u to other single women on the scene.

Good luck!

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

We do exist and are genuine xx

The only thing that would put me off is the lack of "meeting in person" veri's..

But I would have said that in first or second message! Think its probably just nerves!

Why should we post pics that are of us stood/laid in flattering poses? Were looking to meet people, if all our pics are doctored to make us look thinner than we are then its going to be a total let down when we meet people. We are the way we are and we won't pretend to be supermodels on here. Don't like it then don't message us. No need for nasty comments

And like we said, we haven't met anyone in person yet. We have a meet on sunday so that will change as they are happy to verify us. Everyone has to start somewhere guys!x

By *icola1993Woman  over a year ago

greenock

well im deff not a man, well last time i checked anyway lol, iv met one couple from another site and loved it, but i dont drive and still live wae ma mum, so its kinda the arrangements that get me, a dont like travelling too far away for the simple fact i dont know whats goina happen or if its goina go wrong, and sometimes i do get cold feet, but i always let them know am not ready, but i do wanna meet couples it just would take time to be able to trust them, i suppose some girls are just total weirdos lol! and for the comments about ur pics ignore em? tbh if they dont like what they see then tell them to F off theyre prob just jelous uv got better pics than them!xx

Just ask yourself a simple question; why would a single woman meet you above all others who are looking?

If you struggle for an answer then you will struggle for a meet.

Personally I know I feel safer meeting/playing with a couple in a club until I got to know them well enough to go to their home.

When i was a single fem on this site a few years back i used to get so nervous about meeting a couple mainly due to safety worries. Now as a coupe looking for single bi fems i am very aware of taking my time and arranging socials on a mutual ground before even suggesting play. This seems to help erase fears i guess just put yourself in there place and think how would you feel meeting two strangers.

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

more than likley they are men pretending to be women

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

"When i was a single fem on this site a few years back i used to get so nervous about meeting a couple mainly due to safety worries. Now as a coupe looking for single bi fems i am very aware of taking my time and arranging socials on a mutual ground before even suggesting play. This seems to help erase fears i guess just put yourself in there place and think how would you feel meeting two strangers."

Arranging a social meet, in a public place, with just the females is also a really good way of meeting. The male can join the social meet at some point but knowing you are meeting one person is less scary than meeting a couple.

"Why should we post pics that are of us stood/laid in flattering poses? Were looking to meet people, if all our pics are doctored to make us look thinner than we are then its going to be a total let down when we meet people. We are the way we are and we won't pretend to be supermodels on here. Don't like it then don't message us. No need for nasty comments "

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

"Why should we post pics that are of us stood/laid in flattering poses? Were looking to meet people, if all our pics are doctored to make us look thinner than we are then its going to be a total let down when we meet people. We are the way we are and we won't pretend to be supermodels on here. Don't like it then don't message us. No need for nasty comments "

"Hi everyone, we have been let down by a few single ladies now, after loads of chat and thinking everything is going well we arrange a meet and then they just seem to disappear?!

Mrs xx"

hi im a genuine fem, you're too young for me but i read your profile anyway. you have only been on for a week and as you say a "few" have let you down already. which suggest to me you are very eager to meet someone and this maybe coming across in your messages as a bit too keen. i could be completely wrong of course, but just trying to help. be patient and build up a rapport with a fem and hopefully the more you chat to her the more comfortable she will be with meeting you. ive been on since november so still fairly new but had 3 lovely ffm and 1 fff. good luck

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

make sure they are well verified, have a look if they have been on for a year and only got 2 veris or hidden them (dont count ya chickens they'll meet). If they look too good to be true they probably are.

Just my observations..

If they ask you what you would like them to wear or

If they ask you what you would like to do to them...

they are winding you up - and probably wont meet.

Also, theres probably one or two profiles that are just blokes masquerading for the fun of it

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

If they talk to you for ages before arranging a meet then that would get my instincts quivering!

When I want to meet there will usually be no more than ten messages (5 each way) to discuss the basics - looks, preferences, want to meet, when and where. If they are persistent chatters with no "so when are we meeting" they are probably men in disguise, women who like to talk but not do or women who are very nervous and likely to panic and back out/stand you up.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Oh, and arrange the first meet in an innocuous cafe.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Never had a reply from single fem,suggest you attend clubs or party's,that's only way wife has managed to have fun with fems we have more luck that way

Whoah you lot. You are listing stuff that some genuine single fems do do. Like ask what my meets would like me to wear. I have a few outfits and see if they have a preference. Also i do discuss what id like to do and have done to each other. I also send more than 5messages before meeting someone ! I dont do cold meets, i do prefer to chat and build up the anticipation its all part of the foreplay for me

By *octor dickMan  over a year ago

ferryhill

"Just a little off putting for me anyway. Dont want to just say it out loud on here and obviously each to their own. Not trying to upset anyone"
your pics look pretty good to me. Nice boobs. A cock pic(tis a sex site) a very pretty lady and a handsome guy.. Good luck. Can't see the problem. X

Mrs xx

hi im a genuine fem, you're too young for me but i read your profile anyway. you have only been on for a week and as you say a "few" have let you down already. which suggest to me you are very eager to meet someone and this maybe coming across in your messages as a bit too keen. i could be completely wrong of course, but just trying to help. be patient and build up a rapport with a fem and hopefully the more you chat to her the more comfortable she will be with meeting you. ive been on since november so still fairly new but had 3 lovely ffm and 1 fff. good luck "

We have been on this site a week but we have been on here before a couple of years back and had same problem then xx

"Just a little off putting for me anyway. Dont want to just say it out loud on here and obviously each to their own. Not trying to upset anyoneyour pics look pretty good to me. Nice boobs. A cock pic(tis a sex site) a very pretty lady and a handsome guy.. Good luck. Can't see the problem. X"

The pics she was talking about we have since removed as we got sent a nasty private message about them so decided it was best to replace them x

Sorry i didn't realise you'd been on before. Just unlucky then i guess. Hope it works out for you x

"Sorry i didn't realise you'd been on before. Just unlucky then i guess. Hope it works out for you x "

Thanks! Xx

By *icola1993Woman  over a year ago

greenock

i do mostly everything u say lol, i ask what i should wear because im nervous incase i underdress or overdress lol x and i ask what they like me to do so i know what to expext xx

I've not met many, but I do like to get to know someone quite well before I do. And that could mean 30+ messages plus texts. First and foremost i have to think of my safety

We may be way wide of the mark saying this but i wonder how many of the "single fems" on this site are actually fems and not singles guys getting some strange kick out of talking to cpls?

[Removed by poster at 02/02/13 01:17:08]

Proberbly the same amount of single men pretending to be couples I imagine

I've chatted to a few 'couples' who after exchanging half a dozen messages, have then asked me if I would meet just 'him"

"And like we said, we haven't met anyone in person yet. We have a meet on sunday so that will change as they are happy to verify us. Everyone has to start somewhere guys!x"
enjoy x

» Add a new message to this topic